Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grant Hall. Poor bloke. What I find hilarious is he never reposts or replies to any of the sisters, more so Lauryn. Like when she did that Fathers Day for him, his reaction seemed like 🙃😶 he seems so embarrassed. It must be so cringe for him to have his girlfriends sisters constantly tagging him when he’s playing, trying to look like they are in the football circle. I also wonder what he honestly thinks about Kyle. Does Grant feel sorry for Kyle? Does Kyle feel sorry for Grant? 😂 Being a footballer himself, just imagine the embarrassment he endures being stuck with leechy Lauryn as a sister in law. #freeGrant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Kyle has reposted this onto his story. I had a look on some of the posts and look!!! Stalker Lairen has liked a photo of Kyle from January
How embarrasing is she. The man that fathered your child and ignores his existence but ill like pictures of him. She's a disgrace!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That is proper creepy, she's actually quite sinister, it's almost like she thinks if Kyle sees her liking his pictures he'll come running back, she absolutely hates Annie but likes a picture of Kyle just shows her level of derangement, she really cannot let go of the fact she will not have the lifestyle she thought her child would bring

Reactions: 19
That is proper creepy, she's actually quite sinister, it's almost like she thinks if Kyle sees her liking his pictures he'll come running back, she absolutely hates Annie but likes a picture of Kyle just shows her level of derangement, she really cannot let go of the fact she will not have the lifestyle she thought her child would bring
Well, she wants to get back on those "good terms" she mentions so often. She's trying to revive their 10 year friendship, don't you know? Honestly, it's as if you've never trapped a man for money before 🥴 She's been careful enough to not follow any Kyle fan pages but that makes it worse because that means that periodically (more like, everyday), she types his name in and looks at his hashtag. She probably watches Annie's like a hawk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd use the term "running back" loosely, I don't think he was ever really "there" in the first place😂. She really does go on like the scorned ex-wife... the comparison to Alice whatsherface was spot on! Also the fact she tried to link a post about endo/Ann Summers just to upload herself in her grey underwear is shameful. Just post your undie shots with your chest and go Lairen, no-one believes you've got endo anyway you bint.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi guys, im new to this thread but I do kind of know who she is after seeing her pics in the Daily Fail etc or mentioned on other threads. There’s no wiki that I can see to read up and see what’s been actually going on. I’ve tried to read some threads and recaps. Can anyone jusy give a quick run down of what her actual issues are? Obvs aware she has a kid with Kyle but am I right in thinking he doesn’t acknowledge him? Is there beef between the wife and LG?

Reactions: 3
Grant Hall. Poor bloke. What I find hilarious is he never reposts or replies to any of the sisters, more so Lauryn. Like when she did that Fathers Day for him, his reaction seemed like 🙃😶 he seems so embarrassed. It must be so cringe for him to have his girlfriends sisters constantly tagging him when he’s playing, trying to look like they are in the football circle. I also wonder what he honestly thinks about Kyle. Does Grant feel sorry for Kyle? Does Kyle feel sorry for Grant? 😂 Being a footballer himself, just imagine the embarrassment he endures being stuck with leechy Lauryn as a sister in law. #freeGrant
She needs to stick that # onto all her posts
#freegrant
Wouldn’t be surprised if GH got ripped a new one in training

Hi guys, im new to this thread but I do kind of know who she is after seeing her pics in the Daily Fail etc or mentioned on other threads. There’s no wiki that I can see to read up and see what’s been actually going on. I’ve tried to read some threads and recaps. Can anyone jusy give a quick run down of what her actual issues are? Obvs aware she has a kid with Kyle but am I right in thinking he doesn’t acknowledge him? Is there beef between the wife and LG?
Lauryn loves Kyle
Kyle loves Annie
Lauryn stalks Kyle and Annie
Lauryn called her son Kyle and then changed it to Kairo (don’t know if this is actually true, but from screenshots, and something she has said about changing names, it probably is)
Kyle was involved, which is why they agreed on Walker as the surname (Kyle was not involved)
Lauryn is deluded
Lauryn started a petition during the Euros after she spotted KW childrens names on his boots. The petition was ‘all children or none’
Lauryn created another petition to stop ‘fathers’ being able to walk away
Lauryn took a picture with Jnr just as KW was coming out of the tunnel in one of the Euro games and posted in on insta. The only photo King will ever get with his dad

I think the wiki is being worked on

Welcome to the mad house 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It's incomplete but some of your questions will be answered.

I would also recommend reading the last thread as a lot of older things were brought up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please can someone add side by side comparisons of all the times Lairen has directly copied Annie & Sian to the wiki! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's incomplete but some of your questions will be answered.
ooo great thank you x

Reactions: 4
She's fucked off on private again. Where will we get the nike sock swipe up now??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even the earings she had to get the same👀😂😂

Lauryn You Will never be her your trying to hard and the thing is everyone can see she obsessed with Annie it’s actually crazy🤣🍿

How on earth does the wife cope with knowing she’s out their watching and stalking? I wouldn’t be able to deal with it it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.