Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lozza is tired LOL tired of being ignored and not living the life she thought she had snared when she seen that positive test the leg opener

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's her at the sunbeds again. She's and absolute vain c unt. I'm so tired so I'm going go sunbed. She's a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only pop on this thread every now and again to see what the hound is up to - seems more barmy than ever!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's her at the sunbeds again. She's and absolute vain c unt. I'm so tired so I'm going go sunbed. She's a fanny
She’s tired of seeing Annie unbothered, that snap yesterday with Colleen must have pushed her over the edge and she realised she’s got no mates, no chesire house, no man, no sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Errrrrgh she’s so infuriating if she was half a decent human being and actually tried being this so called single parent she loves to harp on about she could have easily monetized her SM following and still be receiving Kairo’s monthly allowance which is a month’s wage for a lot of hard working people instead of asking “for her money” 😡🤬 sorry rant over

• Heart
She’s gone on a tanning bed two days in a row???????? That’s £18-20 she could put towards a flat 🙃 also, she’s going to have some wrinkly ass skin very early on. Two days in a row!!!! Her skin will be so dry and frazzled 😅

You don’t need a tan Lauryn. Stop spending money on yourself, you DO NOT deserve it.

Reactions: 17
She’s gone on a tanning bed two days in a row???????? That’s £18-20 she could put towards a flat 🙃 also, she’s going to have some wrinkly ass skin very early on. Two days in a row!!!! Her skin will be so dry and frazzled 😅

You don’t need a tan Lauryn. Stop spending money on yourself, you DO NOT deserve it.
She does need it. The doctor recommended it. It’s cures endo xx

• Haha

But coz Kyle’s done her dirty on maintenance she can’t afford anymore Dubai trips… it’s looking like once a year all inclusives in Benidorm!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But coz Kyle’s done her dirty on maintenance she can’t afford anymore Dubai trips… it’s looking like once a year all inclusives in Benidorm!
Don't you know by now? It's all ANNIE'S fault. At this point you'd think Annie fucked her and got her up the duff.

Just a reminder for Lauryn whilst she was neing a smug, goady disgrace Annie was coping with a miscarriage. That poor baby is his fourth child and Lauryn can't change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How though…. If your gonna flat out lie to us at least have some weak argument to back it up!! There is no logic in her mind, does nothing make sense. How stressful that would be for me!
She just wants a tan cos no one want to go on holiday with whingey begpants. She can then walk down the street looking aw hilaria Baldwin like and her son speaking Spanish telling everyone he is her little walkerito and she can be the Spanish Laurynito or Liaria or whatever she thinks of herself...and ow do you say in English I is so exaustido

• Haha
She could be living a very lovely little lifestyle now if she had kept her trap shut at the start and just disappeared and lived her life with her little boy. Probably be given a decent pay packet from Mr and Mrs Walker and Kairo may even be able to have a relationship with his dad. Her mental behaviour and harassment of the walkers is what has caused this big mess. Look at that girl who said her baby belonged to McGregor ‘DNA said the baby was not his’ but I 100% believe the baby was and she was paid off. Think she lives a comfortable lifestyle now. Lairen is just a total dimwit

Reactions: 24
She could be living a very lovely little lifestyle now if she had kept her trap shut at the start and just disappeared and lived her life with her little boy. Probably be given a decent pay packet from Mr and Mrs Walker and Kairo may even be able to have a relationship with his dad. Her mental behaviour and harassment of the walkers is what has caused this big mess. Look at that girl who said her baby belonged to McGregor ‘DNA said the baby was not his’ but I 100% believe the baby was and she was paid off. Think she lives a comfortable lifestyle now. Lairen is just a total dimwit
Exactly and she sits on her stories telling the world she will sing like a canary, fire away hen, there's nothing at this point she can say that would actually shock people to the core, which she claims. Everyone just ignores her rantings now as she's just looking for attention.

That wee girl looks more like conor than conor does, she knew it wasn't going to achieve much by 'singing like a canary' so now she just gets on with her life with her wee girl in relative luxury and she never draws attention to herself and her wee girl

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the problem is she is obsessed with KW and believes they are meant to be when in reality he used and abused her to get his leg over. Its really not about Kairo so she can preach about being a good mum all she likes, is she duck!!! I totally agree tho she is an absolute clown

She is stupid as stupid can be
She was never going to sing she was threatening this since Johnathan was in the womb
She thinks Kyle will bow down to her requests, I had a look yesterday on CMS and they only look at 3K earnings regardless of what anyone earns and then if a parent wants more than whatever is calculated then they apply separately rah rah rah

so lairen we know has done this as we have mentioned but how does one justify moving to Cheshire ? Or making sure Einstein gets the best of the best school ?
She went to a decent school and turned into a criminal ?
I just want to know what she tells your honour
As My tattle friend says… the mind boggles 😂😂
I’m pretty sure she, or anyone else going down the route of getting more money via the court have to pay their own court fees upfront which I doubt are cheap

Reactions: 5
I wonder what Loz will do now that Chloe isn’t around to pay her debts. She’s getting more desperate by the minute.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.