Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She nuts . Don’t know how her family cope with her .
actualy scary how she has cloned Annie’s photos . She will never look like Annie 🙈

Reactions: 12
I was wondering when she was gonna do cornrows 😩😩😩
I really apologise in advance if this offends anyone but I cringe when I see Caucasian texture hair being styled in styles usually associated with different ethnicities.
It reminds me of smelly trust fund public school boys who try the dreds (think Inbetweeners 2 Byron Bay) or the Caucasian women who go on honeymoon to Jamaica or the Caribbean and come back with a head full of braids and beads. I think I feel this way because it appears too try hard to (though I’m not sure why). It also usually looks so tit because their hair is too thin, e.g. it’s not an ‘Afro’ unless you have Afro-Caribbean hair (pardon me if my terminology is incorrect), it’s just a birds nest that needs a comb through it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My prediction…. She’s getting ready for a big reveal of his face doing his hair like that… she’s gone private and Chloe will be due her other announcement soon of what her baby is called and looks like now he’s out of hospital…. Just you wait.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve added the side by side photos from the last couple of wages to the Wiki - it’s looking good!

I asked about the pink button but I’m not sure if it’s been answered yet.
I’ve added a few pictures too many times and they won’t delete please delete the tweets from that comparison section I’ve added it elsewhere and can you add these ones please and delete the mess I caused 😂

i can’t get them side by side 😂 I’ve been trying for an hour !!
Added as much as I can today I’m tired you’ve done a great job !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve added a few pictures too many times and they won’t delete please delete the tweets from that comparison section I’ve added it elsewhere and can you add these ones please and delete the mess I caused 😂

The photo of King in his number 2 shirt compared to the 3 Rs in theirs is even more shocking when you put them side by side

So bleeping embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for her

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The photo of King in his number 2 shirt compared to the 3 Rs in theirs is even more shocking when you put them side by side

So bleeping embarrassing. I’m embarrassed for her
When I went on her grid she had a red walker 1 at first
Sick sick cow
Goodman 4
She’s disgusting, really forcing him to be ‘Ky Walker 2 Years Old’ as she said the other day 🤮

Reactions: 12

I think it looks ace! The ones I added, I just screenshot them as the poster had uploaded them rather than taking the individual photos and putting them side by side and I thought that’s what you did too 😂.

The only other way I would know to do it is to get the individual pictures and put them together with something like Pic Collage but someone a lot more tech savvy than me might know a better way.

The multiples, I can’t seem to delete those either - they’re appearing at the bottom but when I go to edit it, it looks like the only attachments are the ones I added.

Honestly,it’s looking fab though! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If I genuinely believed someone had been bullying my two year old son, I would be in prison for GBH not liking dodgy fans pictures of them. She has 0 principles when the pound signs are on display!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She used to be friends with the other LG too 👀 wonder if they’re still friends…
I mean it would make sense because they’re both as useless as each other although it appears Goodman might actually be a better mother than Goodger.

I might be wrong thinking this though. They do look similar

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand the likes of goodman and goodger the way they face tune themselves unrecognisable, goodger is the worst!! I would be absolutely affronted if I filtered masel like that then bumped into someone I hadn't seen for a while and knowing I looked duck all like my social media. They all have the same core face on the filter. It's bleeping embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.