Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would 100% run back to Kyle if he came clicking for her, her knickers would be down by her ankles before she walked through his door. I don’t think she has any anger at all towards Kyle it’s all a massive act, she acts like this out of pure jealously of Annie and thinking she would be in her position

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How on earth does the wife cope with knowing she’s out their watching and stalking? I wouldn’t be able to deal with it it’s ridiculous

All that coming to there house I will have piss in a bucket ready to throw over her🙄🖕🏾

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Even the earings she had to get the same👀😂😂

Lauryn You Will never be her your trying to hard and the thing is everyone can see she obsessed with Annie it’s actually crazy🤣🍿
Sad that Loz had to take that bath pic herself........ 😭

I would beat her up

All that coming to there house I will have piss in a bucket ready to throw over her🙄🖕🏾
She goes to their house? I thought she just hung about in Cheshire. God, she's deranged!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How's she going to sing like a canary on private. Oooo eeeee chirpy chirpy cheep cheep. She ll be back once she starts wanting to beg for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grant Hall. Poor bloke. What I find hilarious is he never reposts or replies to any of the sisters, more so Lauryn. Like when she did that Fathers Day for him, his reaction seemed like 🙃😶 he seems so embarrassed. It must be so cringe for him to have his girlfriends sisters constantly tagging him when he’s playing, trying to look like they are in the football circle. I also wonder what he honestly thinks about Kyle. Does Grant feel sorry for Kyle? Does Kyle feel sorry for Grant? 😂 Being a footballer himself, just imagine the embarrassment he endures being stuck with leechy Lauryn as a sister in law. #freeGrant

If your having one sister YOU HAVE THEM

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why people go private and then public and back and forth. What’s the point?

Reactions: 14
When beggy drawers added that pic I knew she was obsessed and trawls through Annie's picture trying to copy her.. she's a cringey tragic boot 🤣 you will never be her hunny
Kairo only goes everywhere with her coz none of her family like the baggy fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve added the side by side photos from the last couple of wages to the Wiki - it’s looking good!

I asked about the pink button but I’m not sure if it’s been answered yet.

• Heart
Boyfriend 👀😂😂 They Where Never In A Relationship only the one that lives in her crazy head😷🤢

If I was Kyle i will be taking her to court for that aswell as her obsession with he’s wife (MRS Annie Walker)

#ShesSoUglyFFS🤣🤣🖕🏾
#KyleWasYouHavingABadDay???👀🍿
#SheDeffoStinksOf🐟

More lines in her face then snakes and ladders🙄😷

Attachments

• Haha
When beggy drawers added that pic I knew she was obsessed and trawls through Annie's picture trying to copy her.. she's a cringey tragic boot 🤣 you will never be her hunny
Wherever I go he goes…

except London trips then ?
Shut up

her skin will be fucked by 35

Lauryn just stop he’s hair is not brown it’s black stop putting a fitter on he’s hair it’s not like Kyle 3 boys remember he doesn’t have 4 not my words he’s the boots already showed us and he’s hair is straight not curly just stop with your ballshit no1 cares for kaipooo goodman and what you get up to on a daily basis because it’s only stalking 😂👀

What did you you add to he’s hair a bit of water or something 😂😂🖕🏾

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boyfriend 👀😂😂 They Where Never In A Relationship only the one that lives in her crazy head😷🤢

If I was Kyle i will be taking her to court for that aswell as her obsession with he’s wife (MRS Annie Walker)

#ShesSoUglyFFS🤣🤣🖕🏾
#KyleWasYouHavingABadDay???👀🍿
#SheDeffoStinksOf🐟

More lines in her face then snakes and ladders🙄😷
God she is dog rough isn’t she 😬 absolutely nothing like her airbrush filter she uses on instagram!! Does she think people actually believe thats what she looks like? 🐱🐟

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the earings she had to get the same👀😂😂

Lauryn You Will never be her your trying to hard and the thing is everyone can see she obsessed with Annie it’s actually crazy🤣🍿
Why on earth would you want to copy someone to this extent when side by side it shows EXACTLY why Annie got the Ring and Lairen got shown the bin!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Lauryn just stop he’s hair is not brown it’s black stop putting a fitter on he’s hair it’s not like Kyle 3 boys remember he doesn’t have 4 not my words he’s the boots already showed us and he’s hair is straight not curly just stop with your ballshit no1 cares for kaipooo goodman and what you get up to on a daily basis because it’s only stalking 😂👀

Poor kid bet hes got a ragin headache

How do you know hes got black hair 🤔🤔

• Haha

I was wondering when she was gonna do cornrows 😩😩😩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.