Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done some Facebook stalking for our Cazza Jools and this just makes me piss. Why’s she hashtagging Chloe 🤣

BBE162FF-4820-4B15-B967-B3F0223EA9C4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve done some Facebook stalking for our Cazza Jools and this just makes me piss. Why’s she hashtagging Chloe 🤣

View attachment 1119247
So, that's where Lozza gets it from #InfinityPool Makes me wonder whether Carron Joolie was egging Lauryn on when she started up this behaviour but now she's realised that Loz is out of control and is trying to make a break for it now :ROFLMAO:

Ok, I'm confused. Is Lauryn in this pic? :ROFLMAO: I was about to say that she looks pretty in this one way back before her Carribbean (2 Rs like Carron) tan but that's Chloe on the left right?

Edit - I went onto Lauryn's Facebook and 34 "friends" wished her a happy birthday. The only time people are thinking of Lauryn is when Facebook reminds them to 😭

Edited Edit - It gets worse💀 Those birthday messages were from 2018 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 No one wished her a happy birthday this year.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Ok, I'm confused. Is Lauryn in this pic? :ROFLMAO: I was about to say that she looks pretty in this one way back before her Carribbean (2 Rs like Carron) tan but that's Chloe on the left right?
Chloe on the left & Shelby Billingham on the right.
duck knows where Lairen was when Carron was doing a photo shoot. Probably up in the box room or out with Kyle since they had a 10 year friendship 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chloe on the left & Shelby Billingham on the right.
duck knows where Lairen was when Carron was doing a photo shoot. Probably up in the box room or out with Kyle since they had a 10 year friendship 🤣 🤣
How can Lairen expect Kyle to post her when her own Mum won't do it? 💀 😭:ROFLMAO:

Back when Lauryn used to support her sisters......
Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 11.35.18 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She actually thinks she’s so clever and funny for reading here and then making little digs related to what’s said about her…(.just like what Kyle just did to you actually Loz 🤣🤣) but if she just opened her eyes she’d see how sad her life really is.

She’s holed up in her little bedroom at her mums with her sons bed less than a footstep away while Annie’s probably had the best night of her life celebrating her birthday surrounded by all the people who love her the most (FYI lauryn (the only one who loves you still wears nappies )
Annie’s living the dream while your dreaming about her life …you sad sad witch

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She actually thinks she’s so clever and funny for reading here and then making little digs related to what’s said about her…(.just like what Kyle just did to you actually Loz 🤣🤣) but if she just opened her eyes she’d see how sad her life really is.

She’s holed up in her little bedroom at her mums with her sons bed less than a footstep away while Annie’s probably had the best night of her life celebrating her birthday surrounded by all the people who love her the most (FYI lauryn (the only one who loves you still wears nappies )
Annie's birthday is in the summer I believe. It was Sian's birthday but I agree that Lauryn's life is so sad. Why can't she just let this go? How long is she going to keep doing this? Not only is she sacrificing her relationship with her son, she's sacrificing her life. Years from now she won't be able to look back on a single experience that she had without it being connected to the Walkers. Every holiday, every item of clothing, everything......She has nothing to call her own, not even her life or her son for that matter. Since she insists he's a Walker that's the double of Kyle.

Edit - Loser Lauren thinks that her son is calling Pele grandad because of him knowing Kyle's dad but it may actually be because of all the young black guy with his grandmother hangs around :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

This thread is the best thing to be associated with her pathetic name

She reads this thread ALOT
And so do her small army ‘ little look🙈’ then they go running back to her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This thread is the best thing to be associated with her pathetic name

She reads this thread ALOT
And so do her small army ‘ little look🙈’ then they go running back to her
She honestly has nothing better to do with her time than keep up with herself 😂 She's selfish enough to like it too. I bet it feels like a victory that she's got a thread and Annie/Kyle don't. It may be the only thing that she has that they don't. I bet that she gets excited when it's time for a new thread because she can't wait to see the new thread name. I wonder if she has a tattle account #KeepingUpWithTheGoodmans

Also, someone mentioned that Kyle could be getting his salary paid to his management in order to pay less child support but does anyone know how that works specifically because his weekly and annual salary can be easily found online? So, even if he is claiming to earn less by receiving it through his management, the judge still knows what he's earning.

Reactions: 9
It would appear Lauryn’s constant digs at the Walkers are infact making people hit that unfollow button! Down 390 followers in 30 days, she lost more than her daily average during her meltdown days 😂 read the room Lozza you’re boring people… well except us we think you’re bleeping hilarious 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She honestly has nothing better to do with her time than keep up with herself 😂 She's selfish enough to like it too. I bet it feels like a victory that she's got a thread and Annie/Kyle don't. It may be the only thing that she has that they don't. I bet that she gets excited when it's time for a new thread because she can't wait to see the new thread name. I wonder if she has a tattle account #KeepingUpWithTheGoodmans

Also, someone mentioned that Kyle could be getting his salary paid to his management in order to pay less child support but does anyone know how that works specifically because his weekly and annual salary can be easily found online? So, even if he is claiming to earn less by receiving it through his management, the judge still knows what he's earning.
It was me that said that. It was just an example of a way he could avoid paying her the kind of maintenance she’s after I dunno wtf he’s doing 😆

Looks like her mum has removed her profile pic with the child in it?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.