Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off no end when she posts ‘I got you’ about Kairo. The only thing you’re doing for him is giving him potential mental health issues by telling him from a young age that his Dad doesn’t want him, giving him the surname of the bloke who doesn’t want him and slating his Dad and Step Mother so publicly at every opportunity.
Her and her child could be so happy if only she would get over this ridiculous obsession and actually built her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wear curvy kate too, tbh I have never fitted into Ann's bras as I have a small back and then boobage, also pour moi are really comfy and pretty 😍
Snap! I'm a 30/32 and the cup is so much bigger. Had a boyfriend once who bought me Ann's it was a 34D and I was like no hun, not a chance. Will have to look at Pour Moi thanks beaut!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It pisses me off no end when she posts ‘I got you’ about Kairo. The only thing you’re doing for him is giving him potential mental health issues by telling him from a young age that his Dad doesn’t want him, giving him the surname of the bloke who doesn’t want him and slating his Dad and Step Mother so publicly at every opportunity.
Her and her child could be so happy if only she would get over this ridiculous obsession and actually built her own life.
Absolutely ❤👏. The thing is as much as we take the piss out of Lairen, alot of us have been children of single parents ourselves and single parents to children so we are talking about what we know, I have the same surname as my da as my mum was married to my da for 18 years before he buggered off and she always kept the surname as she wanted the same surname as us, she never really considered changing it and she never remarried, there's so many routes things can go, the mum remarries and sometimes the child/children take the new surname depending on the relationship with the da, whatever works best in each situation but I do think its a shame that kairo has the surname of his da, who doesn't want to know him and has never known him. Its just strange. Me personally if I fell pregnant to a man that legged it early I would probably not give the child the father's surname. As an adult now, I would be probably a bit perturbed if my mum gave my dad's surname to me if I was the result of a one night stand and the man legged it before i was born or shortly after

Snap! I'm a 30/32 and the cup is so much bigger. Had a boyfriend once who bought me Ann's it was a 34D and I was like no hun, not a chance. Will have to look at Pour Moi thanks beaut!
Same snap, I go between a 28 and 34 back depending on my crohns meds, the cup size fluctuates but yeah D cup is a no no!!

I found pour moi have bigger shoulder straps for comfort in the bras and they are beautiful designs plus they have good sales, love a bargain me 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely ❤👏. The thing is as much as we take the piss out of Lairen, alot of us have been children of single parents ourselves and single parents to children so we are talking about what we know, I have the same surname as my da as my mum was married to my da for 18 years before he buggered off and she always kept the surname as she wanted the same surname as us, she never really considered changing it and she never remarried, there's so many routes things can go, the mum remarries and sometimes the child/children take the new surname depending on the relationship with the da, whatever works best in each situation but I do think its a shame that kairo has the surname of his da, who doesn't want to know him and has never known him. Its just strange. Me personally if I fell pregnant to a man that legged it early I would probably not give the child the father's surname. As an adult now, I would be probably a bit perturbed if my mum gave my dad's surname to me if I was the result of a one night stand and the man legged it before i was born or shortly after
My son has my surname as his sperm donor pissed off, my Mam was a single mother too and I have her surname even though I had a relationship with my Dad before he died.
I totally understand if you’ve been married and it’s your name too or if you’ve been in a long term relationship but she’s just awful doing this to that poor child. If it was Kyle Walker who worked on the bin lorries who didn’t want to know his son I doubt she’d be so quick to keep the name!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ann Summers are WANK. Anyone with actual boobs can't wear them. Unless you want quadruple boob and your nipples popping out. Curvy Kate is the one for me ❤

Bondara is decent too 😉
I've not been in Ann summers for years, a lot of high waisted pants and comfy bras going on over here😂😂 still canny believe she wore that hideous get up to raise 'awareness' for endo🤯
#TragicLairen
#Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My son has my surname as his sperm donor pissed off, my Mam was a single mother too and I have her surname even though I had a relationship with my Dad before he died.
I totally understand if you’ve been married and it’s your name too or if you’ve been in a long term relationship but she’s just awful doing this to that poor child. If it was Kyle Walker who worked on the bin lorries who didn’t want to know his son I doubt she’d be so quick to keep the name!
Im so sorry about your dad lovey.

In some families even the young siblings have different surnames and there is always a reason why, it's just the way she bangs on we agreed then Kyle never met Kairo, maybe things will change in the future, who knows. I just feel for that wee boy so much, I would just like to think when he is older and can decide for himself that he may have a relationship with his dad if Kairo wants to and also his brothers without his mother sticking her oar in, he seems such a sweet wee boy

This thread is too funny 😂 Lairen is the new name for her now and after searching the meaning of lair and seeing its origin comes from ‘to lie’ it suits 😂
Lairen Twist…please sir can I have some more 😂
Oh ffs this has to be the next thread title Lairen Twist...please Kyle can I have some more money 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My guess is Lairen will put Kairo in nursery as soon as he is eligible for free childcare funding (possibly age 2 given she doesn’t have income).

I personally think nursery has great rewards for children, especially children like Kairo who rarely seems to be around other children. I think it might help him with playing well with others as well as improvements in his speech.

If she uses reasons like this (as opposed to other reasons people use nurseries such as they have jobs), how will she explain why she didn’t send him before it was free? Won’t it make it seem like she either chose #infinitypool holidays over the nursery fees or that she never had enough money to pay for it in the first place and can now only send him because it’s free? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My guess is Lairen will put Kairo in nursery as soon as he is eligible for free childcare funding (possibly age 2 given she doesn’t have income).

I personally think nursery has great rewards for children, especially children like Kairo who rarely seems to be around other children. I think it might help him with playing well with others as well as improvements in his speech.

If she uses reasons like this (as opposed to other reasons people use nurseries such as they have jobs), how will she explain why she didn’t send him before it was free? Won’t it make it seem like she either chose #infinitypool holidays over the nursery fees or that she never had enough money to pay for it in the first place and can now only send him because it’s free? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope that wee boy does get to go to nursery to be around children his own age, I know its been difficult for babies born around the beginning of the covid lockdown, my youngest niece was born around the same time and it was difficult to go to mummy and baby groups, lairen did duck off on holiday a few times without a care so I really hope she starts putting that wee boy first, not thinking about, Kyle, money and herself but actually thinking that her wee boy needs to be around children, playing and enjoying himself. She would have enough money to pay for nursery but she is tight with money and greedy.

Nice to see you have caught up lovely 😍😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just checked his last post uzzz lot posted
So much love for him, hundreds of comments

where is her army that were dming him earlier this week ?

nowhere to be seen

keyboard warriors
#infinityandbeyond
#dubai
#lairen
Don’t you know? Her army only does DM when Lauryn asks them to comment. So maybe, they just got the wrong idea :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope that wee boy does get to go to nursery to be around children his own age, I know its been difficult for babies born around the beginning of the covid lockdown, my youngest niece was born around the same time and it was difficult to go to mummy and baby groups, lairen did duck off on holiday a few times without a care so I really hope she starts putting that wee boy first, not thinking about, Kyle, money and herself but actually thinking that her wee boy needs to be around children, playing and enjoying himself. She would have enough money to pay for nursery but she is tight with money and greedy.

Nice to see you have caught up lovely 😍😂
Exactly that, it’s been so hard for parents as much as children without baby groups etc. I know kids don’t technically play with others at this age but if Kairo isn’t seeing Isla or other children he’ll not have a concept of sharing because she’s too busy to teach him herself given she spends most of her time droning on about how difficult her life is being his mum and how his dad doesn’t want him ☹

You’re absolutely right, if she can afford monclear coat, nails and beauty treatments, she could afford a half day at nursery or more a week (plus I’m sure she’d love more child free time despite her fake mum guilt posts). Her priorities are so wrong and she won’t spend one more penny on Kairo then is absolutely necessary, she’s too selfish and wants it to spend on herself.

Good to be all caught up (for now at least), hope you’re enjoying your drinks tonight and hope everyone else is having a fab Friday 😘

PS @PenelopePitstop loving the Lairen hidden face pictures, she’ll be fuming 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow not sure if it’s Annie or Sian but hot 🥵 new insta story

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly that, it’s been so hard for parents as much as children without baby groups etc. I know kids don’t technically play with others at this age but if Kairo isn’t seeing Isla or other children he’ll not have a concept of sharing because she’s too busy to teach him herself given she spends most of her time droning on about how difficult her life is being his mum and how his dad doesn’t want him ☹

You’re absolutely right, if she can afford monclear coat, nails and beauty treatments, she could afford a half day at nursery or more a week (plus I’m sure she’d love more child free time despite her fake mum guilt posts). Her priorities are so wrong and she won’t spend one more penny on Kairo then is absolutely necessary, she’s too selfish and wants it to spend on herself.

Good to be all caught up (for now at least), hope you’re enjoying your drinks tonight and hope everyone else is having a fab Friday 😘

PS @PenelopePitstop loving the Lairen hidden face pictures, she’ll be fuming 😂😂
Look at all this advice we give for free whereas lairen greedyman tries to charge £7.99 for the pleasure. That includes her free prayers 🙏.

Thank you lovely, hope you have had a good week and enjoying your Friday night 😘.

Lol @PenelopePitstop is 😂😂, hiding the strawberry people 🤣

Oh yes 💥❤🔥💣 I think it's probs Sian, however those kilners sisters look so similar, they are 🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it’s Sian. Lauryn will be fuming at this. How dare Sian, who has a job, flaunt her lifestyle on a Friday night of all nights when I have only my dairy milk?:ROFLMAO::mad:
7402E3D1-9F6D-4E9A-8165-3234841F8EC2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.