Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right so she blocked me ages ago , After I messaged her with no hate but how she would feel if Chloe ended up in Annies situation, As much as she does my head in and I don’t normally like to pass judgment on people I don’t actually know ,she makes it’s so hard to not judge her she’s posted for every man an his dog to see the boys every feed , tit and burp since the second he was born ,it’s just not normal behaviour when I had my babies people were luckily to even get a text message back 😂 why can’t she just get on with her life quietly and give that lad a stable loving childhood 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Right so she blocked me ages ago , After I messaged her with no hate but how she would feel if Chloe ended up in Annies situation, As much as she does my head in and I don’t normally like to pass judgment on people I don’t actually know ,she makes it’s so hard to not judge her she’s posted for every man an his dog to see the boys every feed , tit and burp since the second he was born ,it’s just not normal behaviour when I had my babies people were luckily to even get a text message back 😂 why can’t she just get on with her life quietly and give that lad a stable loving childhood 🤯
Based on how she responded to her nephew's illness, I honestly doubt she would care.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thanks girls. Can’t remember the last time I went out out childless. Might come home husbandless 😂

Just saw her story and had to come here. LOL 😂😂😂😂
He don’t feel guilty for not seeing his son 🙄 he doesn’t care what he misses
If the money makes no difference why is she trying to extort as much as she can from him? Take your own advice Lauryn. Can she not see how pathetic and embarrassing she is? Slagging off a whole family constant who you are LIVING OFF.

Reactions: 15
And
Based on how she responded to her nephew's illness, I honestly doubt she would care.
She's a competition witch. She'd be delighted that Chloe lost everything. She's a vindictive, venomous toad and she'd feel better about herself if Chloe was also unhappy.

Her newborn nephew was really unwell and she went on one about Kyle being married and having a Mum. She can't crow that she's better than Chloe while her baby is ill so she doesn't care.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we tattlers posted more concerning about chloes baby than that bitter old sow ever did.

I reckon Lairen will be miserable for the rest of her life don't think there is any point anyone talking sense to her, she isn't happy with her miracle baby, she thought she probably would reach ultimate happiness as a wag in a mansion with all the trappings of luxury that would bring. Even if that happened im sure she would be unhappy for whatever reason.

I think it's sad people wake up bitter each day. I couldn't imagine living like that. We are not loaded but we are comfortable, roof over out heads, I like my 10 year old car it's paid for, nice clothes and make up and we don't starve. That's only material though me and Mr j both have loving families who are still here and we have a good relationship it's not perfect but we get each other, people like lairen need to stop making thselves unhappy by chasing something that doesn't exist, a perfect life doesn't exist. Sorry im rambling I'm still tired lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks girls. Can’t remember the last time I went out out childless. Might come home husbandless 😂

Just saw her story and had to come here. LOL 😂😂😂😂
He don’t feel guilty for not seeing his son 🙄 he doesn’t care what he misses
Wanted to say I would believe her if she wasn’t trying to get more money

Really Lairen ???? tell yourself that !!!
But no you won’t because you want more money

Reactions: 10
Wonder why she doesnt take kylow to football anymore on a saturday?? Prob banned her. Suprised she didnt spell his name kyro tbh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually can’t stand how she talks down to kairo when he says gets something wrong in the books 😑 she always does it & talks to him like he’s thick.

Reactions: 13
Trying to be a Mum is about right. She doesn't have a career nor does she exercise given the size of Heidi. She leeches off Kyle. Constantly shows herself making drinks. In bed by 9PM with Dairy Milk to disprove her "Kyle lifestyle". Literally no one texts her so no need to worry there. All she has to do is not lose her tit and she can't even do that.

Thanks for the entertainment though, hun.

Do we think she's laughing because she finds it hilariously unrelatable?

Yes or Yeeaaah.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I actually can’t stand how she talks down to kairo when he says gets something wrong in the books 😑 she always does it & talks to him like he’s thick.
I literally just came on to say this! The way she says ‘No! It’s not ***** it’s *****’ with so much attitude, it infuriates me, he’s a baby learning.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Exactly that, it’s been so hard for parents as much as children without baby groups etc. I know kids don’t technically play with others at this age but if Kairo isn’t seeing Isla or other children he’ll not have a concept of sharing because she’s too busy to teach him herself given she spends most of her time droning on about how difficult her life is being his mum and how his dad doesn’t want him ☹

You’re absolutely right, if she can afford monclear coat, nails and beauty treatments, she could afford a half day at nursery or more a week (plus I’m sure she’d love more child free time despite her fake mum guilt posts). Her priorities are so wrong and she won’t spend one more penny on Kairo then is absolutely necessary, she’s too selfish and wants it to spend on herself.

Good to be all caught up (for now at least), hope you’re enjoying your drinks tonight and hope everyone else is having a fab Friday 😘

PS @PenelopePitstop loving the Lairen hidden face pictures, she’ll be fuming 😂😂
Yep like a big strawberry 🍓 no one wants to see that situation (filter face) 🤣🤣🤣

I'm pretty sure it is she's just missing the me joolie bit from her name though 🤔
Ok well here is big Sean 🤣🤣🤣 Amelia posted it on LG meltdown day but we were all too distracted 🤣🤣

Trying to be a Mum is about right. She doesn't have a career nor does she exercise given the size of Heidi. She leeches off Kyle. Constantly shows herself making drinks. In bed by 9PM with Dairy Milk to disprove her "Kyle lifestyle". Literally no one texts her so no need to worry there. All she has to do is not lose her tit and she can't even do that.

Yes or Yeeaaah.
Excel in her career 😂😂😂 there you go Lauryn you must mean these aptly named for you

Attachments

• Haha
I literally just came on to say this! The way she says ‘No! It’s not ***** it’s *****’ with so much attitude, it infuriates me, he’s a baby learning.
Everytime he’s in the bath with his bath book she does it too, really annoys me! No healthy encouragement at all.

• Sad

Yes or Yeeaaah.
Woooahh Fox this is soo unfair to our sweet little Liaren (not a spelling error)

She is trying to not only parent Giro but also support her 100k followers children through her teaching them her motherly wisdom!

Exercising and excelling in her career covered by her porta potty/prostitution tendencies.

She set a 7 month countdown on her phone in preparation for a court hearing with Kyle to plead poverty for our little Jonathan Twist and herself in a desperate attempt to “not be broke” as otherwise they will be completely out on the streets.
Thank goodness for that Moncler coat it may be all they have.

Ill give you this one Fox, Does injecting her face with crap count as hydrating herself?

Also you should see the amount of DMs she has of people asking her questions, she is inundated with people who need her support and advice. It’s a wonder Carron Joolie hasn’t had to add PA to her CV along with Photographer.

She has not lost it completely as she has not sung like a canary! So I think your criticism of her posting this was the worse thing I have ever seen.
And I’ve seen some horrendous things being said about little harmless Liaryn

😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Yes or Yeeaaah.
Everything mel reposts she reposts it’s getting boring now 😩🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Woooahh Fox this is soo unfair to our sweet little Liaren (not a spelling error)

She is trying to not only parent Giro but also support her 100k followers children through her teaching them her motherly wisdom!

Exercising and excelling in her career covered by her porta potty/prostitution tendencies.

She set a 7 month countdown on her phone in preparation for a court hearing with Kyle to plead poverty for our little Jonathan Twist and herself in a desperate attempt to “not be broke” as otherwise they will be completely out on the streets.
Thank goodness for that Moncler coat it may be all they have.

Ill give you this one Fox, Does injecting her face with crap count as hydrating herself?

Also you should see the amount of DMs she has of people asking her questions, she is inundated with people who need her support and advice. It’s a wonder Carron Joolie hasn’t had to add PA to her CV along with Photographer.

She has not lost it completely as she has not sung like a canary! So I think your criticism of her posting this was the worse thing I have ever seen.
And I’ve seen some horrendous things being said about little harmless Liaryn

😅😂
Please accept my apologies. I wouldn't want to detract from the most amazing and inspirational influencer ever. You've shown me the error of my ways. 😂

Everything mel reposts she reposts it’s getting boring now 😩🙏
Hold up. Are you saying not only is her content absolutely diabolical (when she's not on one about Kyle and Annie) it's also plagiarised? Ffs. She sinks lower everytime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She honestly has nothing better to do with her time than keep up with herself 😂 She's selfish enough to like it too. I bet it feels like a victory that she's got a thread and Annie/Kyle don't. It may be the only thing that she has that they don't. I bet that she gets excited when it's time for a new thread because she can't wait to see the new thread name. I wonder if she has a tattle account #KeepingUpWithTheGoodmans

Also, someone mentioned that Kyle could be getting his salary paid to his management in order to pay less child support but does anyone know how that works specifically because his weekly and annual salary can be easily found online? So, even if he is claiming to earn less by receiving it through his management, the judge still knows what he's earning.
So for example, Kyle might have a limited company set up, he might have various people listed as "employees" he might say Annie does the admin, his mum does the books etc and they might be paid a wage from all the money that comes into Kyle Walker Ltd the business. So what he earns as a footballer won't go on paying just himself.

His house and cars might be owned by the business and not Kyle Walker himself as a person so they're not classed as personal assets.

When he goes on holiday, this may be put through the books as a business trip.

Cos of all the above, he might need very little cash day to day due to processing all major living expenses as business costs through his company and therefore only require a small amount of cash for clothes, days out, food shopping etc and so pays himself a small wage from Kyle Walker Ltd

Reactions: 16
So for example, Kyle might have a limited company set up, he might have various people listed as "employees" he might say Annie does the admin, his mum does the books etc and they might be paid a wage from all the money that comes into Kyle Walker Ltd the business. So what he earns as a footballer won't go on paying just himself.

His house and cars might be owned by the business and not Kyle Walker himself as a person so they're not classed as personal assets.

When he goes on holiday, this may be put through the books as a business trip.

Cos of all the above, he might need very little cash day to day due to processing all major living expenses as business costs through his company and therefore only require a small amount of cash for clothes, days out, food shopping etc and so pays himself a small wage from Kyle Walker Ltd
Thanks for explaining 😁 I knew they do stuff in round about ways which is what I was trying to say but couldn’t explain it like you have 👊🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.