Lauryn Goodman #18 Nobody puts Lauryn in the corner, moments away from a public disorder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would appear Lauryn’s constant digs at the Walkers are infact making people hit that unfollow button! Down 390 followers in 30 days, she lost more than her daily average during her meltdown days 😂 read the room Lozza you’re boring people… well except us we think you’re bleeping hilarious 😆
Unfollowed by
-Chloe
-Amelia

Unfollows
-Chloe
-Amelia

So sad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unfollowed by
-Chloe
-Amelia

Unfollows
-Chloe
-Amelia

So sad 😂
Amelia unfollowed her ages ago then chloe more recently, after we posted it here she unfollowed them.

Carron joolie has had enough of her, Heidi is probably keeping out the way eating the contents of the fridge. Kyle can't move as fast as Usain bolt when putting an offer on a new begman towers

Tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It would appear Lauryn’s constant digs at the Walkers are infact making people hit that unfollow button! Down 390 followers in 30 days, she lost more than her daily average during her meltdown days 😂 read the room Lozza you’re boring people… well except us we think you’re bleeping hilarious 😆
She must block so many a day aswell 😳 ppl like me

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m gonna have to come off here*. I’m feeling more sorry for her by the day

34 happy birthdays in 2018, and nothing since? Getting chucked out by her mum (don’t feel sorry about this one though. She is 31 with her own child. I was 22 with a 1 year old 🙃) being unfollowed by her sisters, no house from baby daddy, only a little bit of maintenance money for King and a fat dog. My heart is literally shattering by the minute

*Obviously I’m not leaving, but I am going for a boozy brunch today. I will try and catch up with you funny lot 😘

She must block so many a day aswell 😳 ppl like me
I think, if she didn’t make you unfollow first, they still count towards numbers. Might be wrong though…

• Heart
Reactions: 9

34 happy birthdays in 2018, and nothing since? Getting chucked out by her mum (don’t feel sorry about this one though. She is 31 with her own child. I was 22 with a 1 year old 🙃) being unfollowed by her sisters, no house from baby daddy, only a little bit of maintenance money for King and a fat dog. My heart is literally shattering by the minute

*Obviously I’m not leaving, but I am going for a boozy brunch today. I will try and catch up with you funny lot 😘

I think, if she didn’t make you unfollow first, they still count towards numbers. Might be wrong though…
Have a fun time Mrs Bean 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7

For a moment I was quite scared, you had me desperately looking for the * 😭 Didn't even read what you wrote in the middle first. Enjoy your brunch, I am jealous😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Amelia unfollowed her ages ago then chloe more recently, after we posted it here she unfollowed them.

Carron joolie has had enough of her, Heidi is probably keeping out the way eating the contents of the fridge. Kyle can't move as fast as Usain bolt when putting an offer on a new begman towers

Tragic
Does Hi-D (see what I did here) even have the energy to get to the kitchen ?

Would love to know why they unfollowed rather than just muting her or not watching

Not a good look for your sisters to do that

Yet in her head she still thinks her behaviour is normal

Incomes la la loopey “ don’t have to follow your siblings on sm”

Yeah I don’t follow my older brother he’s a fukin nightmare however I didn’t unfollow him just never did 😂

• Haha

Would love to know why they unfollowed rather than just muting her or not watching

Yeah I don’t follow my older brother he’s a fukin nightmare however I didn’t unfollow him just never did 😂
I wonder if they tried to stage some sort of intervention and couldn't get through to her. So, for their mental health they are cutting her off. I reckon she's poison to everyone, not just Kyle & co. It must be stressful for them to watch her self-destruct. She also probably never stops talking about her single mum "struggles.":rolleyes:

Reactions: 12

I'm sure she can waddle across to the fridge, girls gotta keep her figure 😉.

I follow my siblings but they don't post much, I don't have any Lairens in my family 😂😂😂.

Here she goes posting messages that she's sent herself telling herself she is an amazing mummy 🙄🙄, no being funny but if these were real people who follow her and have children they must have absolutely shite families to think she is amazing, oh yes what a wonderful mummy alienating her son from his aunties and cousins, telling him and the world daily that the da has rejected him and never takes him anywhere to interact with other children, lairen has time to do that as she's lazy and unemployed. bleeping parenting at its finest, well done Lairen 👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏 #infinitypool

• Heart
Oh Lairyn. I can't even anymore. I think she's gone beyond tragic and now it's like just kicking a puppy. She's utterly pitiful with her behaviour and carry on. Crap Mum, friendless, sisters can't stand her, Mum has had enough of her and still can't comprehend she's the problem.

I feel sorry for Kairo. The humiliation and trauma she's causing and now he's isolated from his family. Everyone rejects her and her cuntish behaviour and yet again he's collateral damage and she doesn't even care how it impacts him.

Selfish, selfish, abhorrent cow.

• Heart
How can you say someone is amazing at something when they only post certain videos etc? She bathes Kairo and she gets called an amazing mum. She harasses his Dad and his family and she gets called an amazing mum. These people are deluded as duck. She only reposts these to reassure herself that she’s doing amazing. So that makes her deluded too. It’s all to make her look good. ‘I must be an amazing mum because @sandra_with_10_kids said I was’ You don’t need validation from people you don’t know Lauryn.

Amazing mums don’t:
-Lie
-Manipulate
-Mentally abuse their child
-Emotionally abuse their child
-Harrass the father of their child, his wife and three other kids
-Post messages from herself and other crazy women moaning about absent fathers whilst their sister’s new born is in hospital
-Sit on their fake ass all day moaning about not getting a house, or money whilst unemployed
-Force their child to have the same initials as his non existent dad
-Wear a necklace with their child’s non existent Dad’s initial round their neck
-Force their child to learn a language the rest of the family don’t speak.
-Force their child to follow in their non existent Dads footsteps.
-Moan about key workers working hard through a pandemic whilst being unemployed
-Hang around with anyone who is related to football
-Stop their child expressing who they really want to be
-Get friends to take pictures and then send them to a newspaper, faking a story that they saved a baby in their £1000 coat
-Tag when they take their child to the dentist
-Post a recording of their child crying for them whilst they are out living their materialistic lifestyle
-Allow their sister to draw a cock on their child’s back and laugh
-Plaster their child with a strawberry filter. They either post their child or not.
-Send messages to themselves making out they are some sort of hero mum and then sharing to their stories
-Lie about the relationship with the father
-Lie about having a serious infertility issue
-Lie about getting a hysterectomy for a tit article in a tit newspaper but later on tells people she would like more children
-Sells a scam bracelet
-Do swipe ups for popular socks and shoes you can Google yourself
-Creates a website wholly based on themselves making people pay for information they can get for free
-Pretend they weren’t being papped on the beach when they know that beach is full of paps
-Start a petition, trying to change the law on how men from one night stands shouldn’t have a say in whether they want to be involved
-Take a photo of their child in front of a projector which has their Dad and his national football team on it
-Scream it’s #allornone! When the Dad has his other children on his boots, something he always has done
-Blame the other woman
-Spend hundreds of pounds on beauty treatments whilst being unemployed
-Goes to tanning beds claiming a Dr advised them too
-Expect other people to do everything for them.
-Take things for granted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The fact that she reads here and is absorbing everything except how to think about how she is affecting her son 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The fact that she reads here and is absorbing everything except how to think about how she is affecting her son 🤦‍♀️
Look we've started to improve her parenting. Baby steps. We've done so much good as a group so far. He's left the boxroom twice this month!

Absolute win for Kairo. Bless him ❤

Edit: she's updated her story. Three times.

Take a bow ladies 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Look we've started to improve her parenting. Baby steps. We've done so much good as a group so far. He's left the boxroom twice this month!

Absolute win for Kairo. Bless him ❤
The devil works hard but tattlers work harder 🥰 Lauryn should use some of that Moncler money to buy us a coat😆

Edit: she's updated her story. Three times.

Take a bow ladies 😂
Love that she's trying to say he'll play for Liverpool (Carron Joolie grew up there) to throw us off of the Man City/Sheffield United trail 😆 I hope that Kairo does fulfil Lauryn's expectations not for her sake but for his. At the rate she's going, she is going to be all he has for a long time, I hate to think about how she would behave if he "disappointed" her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks girls. Can’t remember the last time I went out out childless. Might come home husbandless 😂

Just saw her story and had to come here. LOL 😂😂😂😂
He don’t feel guilty for not seeing his son 🙄 he doesn’t care what he misses
He just wants her to take the money and shut up 🙏 #ThrowMoneyAtYourProblemsAndMakeThemGoAway #Walker #InfinityPool #TakeTheMoneyAndGo 😆

• Haha
Thanks girls. Can’t remember the last time I went out out childless. Might come home husbandless 😂

Just saw her story and had to come here. LOL 😂😂😂😂
He don’t feel guilty for not seeing his son 🙄 he doesn’t care what he misses
I cant understand why she keeps pushing this narrative that Kyle is missing out as he doesn't care. He has 3 sons that he has gone through these stages with and he may go through it again if they have more children. So he probs doesn't give it a 2nd thought.

Here's something to think about lairen, my own father went through the early stages with myself and my siblings, first steps first tooth etc my dad then went on to miss everything from then on in, first days of school, graduation, our first heartbreak, weddings, grandchildren he missed out on our later years and he probably doesn't care.

I think Lauren struggles to wrap her head around this because her dad is in her life, her grandad etc so she isn't used to men being absent. It happens every day sadly lairen and you really are going to have to move on or you will have wasted your sons early years being bitter and that is not pleasant to look back on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lauryn needs to be spoken to in words in words that she can understand, she won't get it if it isn't about her.

When you do your daily binge read Loz, consider this: Life is passing you by. You only have one life and you are wasting it. The last 2 years of your life may as well have not happened because besides having your miracle baby, you've done duck all and you've been miserable the whole time. Wise up, Kyle has never wanted you. Make the best of your situation for your sake since you're not worried about your son.

When @SATCGOSS or @PenelopePitstop has a binge catch up
Thought I was the only one 😆 I laugh at my own jokes every time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.