Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. That’s awful. Such serious consequences.
I genuinely hope it all goes well for her.
I guess she’ll be in bed rest as much as possible. Poor thing will be bored stupid.
If she gets to 30 weeks it’s quite a good milestone isn’t it? I know 33 weeks used to be the earliest they’d want deliver for maternal medical purposes but that was ages ago.
from what Chloe said the consultant wants to take the stitch out now but that is what is keeping her baby 😔 so she was asking for people experiences etc as she would like to keep it in as long as possible but definitely past 24 weeks as if they remove it and she goes into labour they will intervene and help baby survive. Such an awful situation to be in. Really hope the baby is ok

Reactions: 9
Heart is breaking for poor Chloe. I remember getting to twenty-four weeks (with each of my children) and doing a little dance because if anything happened the medical professionals are obligated to try and save my baby.

Hoping everything goes well for her and her baby.

Reactions: 6
She’s going to end up breaking her back from arching it so much 🤣 cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is now reaching so desperately for content she's putting her dentist appointment on her story. This is now tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So unprofessional of the dentist to allow her to film.

In other news her manicure makes her nails look filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So unprofessional of the dentist to allow her to film.

In other news her manicure makes her nails look filthy.
I couldn’t even look at her nails. See that outfit trashiest thing Iv seen. I would be embarrassed to step out wearing that. I couldn’t see by her trout, thinks it’s ready to collapse. Who walks into a Dental surgery and thinks wait I need to pull my KW necklace out over my jumper 😂😫. Even Having access to kyles money can’t buy her class. Flings any designer bits together. Babe, u don’t work no one is impressed. Poor kairos maintenance being sunk. 😢

Look at her just throwing kairos maintenance money around on herself 🤮 she’s shameless! Kyle please get some custody of your child you won’t have to pay as much to her and she will actually have to fund this crap herself

Reactions: 9
What's she doing 😂😂 bouncing off the walls looking like something out of kevin and perry in that bleeping puffa jacket, lying in bed kissing at the camera, what an absolute tool she is, she's a bloody sight, no amount of fillers and whatever other shite she's putting in her face will make her look good, she even looks crap with all the heavy filters she uses. Someone is wanting attention 🙄🙄

She was showing Kairo in bed with her this morning . It definitely sounded like he said dada. She said we don't know who that is 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She was showing Kairo in bed with her this morning . It definitely sounded like he said dada. She said we don't know who that is 🤮
She’s a bleeping weirdo why would you even say that to him poor kid

Reactions: 10
She is an absolute failure of society. He’s just saying dada in general clearly. Maybe she should teach him bank bank if it makes things easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely disgusting that she’s turned around and said that to him. Poor kid is going to have so many issues all because she’s a bitter beg.

Reactions: 18
‘We DoNt KnOw WhO tHaT iS’ but the whole world does because you sold a story on it 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
feel sorry for that wee boy having her as a mother. She puts him down at any opportunity. He doesn’t conform to the text book she reads. The thing is he could grow up without any affects since he hasnt suffered separation or any transitions since lauryn wasn’t in a relationship with Kyle and he’s never met him. She is forcing the negativity and reinforcing the rejection on him. He doesn’t need to know that his dad doesn’t want him at this age. Also, wish that minger would stop moaning up at 6am. Try being up with your child a few times a night and being up at 6 every day for work. Lazy scrounging woman.

Reactions: 21
Fancy having a mum like Lauryn, a child being brought up to be told on a regular basis, your dad rejected you, his money pays for the nike socks but he rejected you, mummy loves her little 18 month old cash machine though

Reactions: 14
So we don't know who that is but he's paying for all that tit she pumps in her face

Reactions: 8
She is such an embarrassment. Thought she knew him for 10 years, making a bigger deal out of him saying that makes her sound so bitter and pathetic.

I also thought it was distasteful of her to post messages about Chloe’s pregnancy issues on insta followed by her bracelets. Those bracelets are not going to heal Chloe’s situation. Fingers crossed for Chloe such a stressful and worrying time for her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.