Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn will be
You very rarely see offspring with the same sporting talent as their parent. Look at the beckham kids and the amount of money they have thrown at trying make them into successes, football, tennis, photography etc. Mediocre at best, they would be much better off studying something they are passionate about, something they can learn and do well at academically as you are either born with a natural talent or not. The walker child is only 1 and she's making a big deal of taking him to football, she's an absolute clown. I still can't understand how someone like her who has 1 child, living with her mum, no job (do aff link swipe ups count? 🤭🤭) and doesn't do anything at all to better herself. She may not be rolling in it with maintenance, however she could study even an open uni course part time and be finished whilst her son is still young and earn her own money, set an example to him, honestly she is so lazy and entitled it beggars belief
I agree, and that was with their footballer dads input and resources at their feet. It’s mad her telling a story about her friend travelling around the country in relation to her taking him to his first football training session so can tell she def wants oh he be a footballer like his sperm donor. She just said her mum took her to dancing and gymnastic and look at what a failure she is. So going be Lazy lying Laurens perception of king ‘ Kai’ he will either be a footballer or a big unemployed benefit cheat. It’s mental the other hookers he paid called Kyle ‘ kai’ and she wants to remind everyone she was one of them hence how she knows his nickname 😂 albeit the other hookers prob made 200 on total compared to her who will be paid for her ‘ services’ for the next 17 years. 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooh look everyone I have a finger print recognition door
I assumed it was chloes house lol

I agree, and that was with their footballer dads input and resources at their feet. It’s mad her telling a story about her friend travelling around the country in relation to her taking him to his first football training session so can tell she def wants oh he be a footballer like his sperm donor. She just said her mum took her to dancing and gymnastic and look at what a failure she is. So going be Lazy lying Laurens perception of king ‘ Kai’ he will either be a footballer or a big unemployed benefit cheat. It’s mental the other hookers he paid called Kyle ‘ kai’ and she wants to remind everyone she was one of them hence how she knows his nickname 😂 albeit the other hookers prob made 200 on total compared to her who will be paid for her ‘ services’ for the next 17 years. 😷
That’s so creepy, Kyle, kairo, Kai. It makes me cringe inside so bad I think I’ll turn inside out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You just KNOW she makes a point of making sure everyone knows he’s Kyle walkers son when she’s at football 😭
“Oh he takes after his dad KYLE WALKER”
“He’s a fast runner like his dad KYLE WALKER”
“He will be a professional in 15 years like his dad KYLE WALKER”
She might as well just get him tshirts printed and be done with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No idea but she is finally ordering him some more trainers for him well splashing out on 2 pairs Nike of course... here is hoping Puma bring out some top on trend trainers and she won’t be able to buy them as she has banned herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
No idea but she is finally ordering him some more trainers for him well splashing out on 2 pairs Nike of course... here is hoping Puma bring out some top on trend trainers and she won’t be able to buy them as she has banned herself 🤣🤣🤣
I’m actually hoping his new sponsor is Nike as she’ll suddenly have to switch brands and will make herself look so foolish too 😆

• Haha
What's she like lying in bed thinking she looks all seductive, she looks like a complete fanny, oh I need advice on my son as he is really rough with Isa and he is very strong, duck off Lauryn ya absolute beg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's she like lying in bed thinking she looks all seductive, she looks like a complete fanny, oh I need advice on my son as he is really rough with Isa and he is very strong, duck off Lauryn ya absolute beg
😂 notice no bra straps then bra straps. So bloody cringe. She act must think of what she can do but she is a scruff and those lips are dreadful. All she ever does is moan about that wee boy. The only positive things she says about him is things she wants ppl to think he inherited off Kyle. Like fast running, love off football, love of lions hahaha 😝 he’s his dads double in her opinion. I hope for his sake he doesn’t start looking like his mum not just coz she ugly but coz can only imagine what she be like with her last weapon. She only says that for Annie’s benefit. We all know how kids change all the time.

• Haha
Just seen a picture of Josh Bardsley and Amelia Goodman on his Instagram 🤔
He lives in Alderley Edge area doesn’t he… Amelia is probs with him so LaurYn doesn’t look like a psycho stalker when she rocks up in Cheshire again and she can claim its because Amelia lives up there now or something 😏

Reactions: 10
Actually embarrassing the way all three of the ugly sisters chase after footballers/sportsman they have no dignity or respect for themselves. Sad af

Actually embarrassing the way all three of the ugly sisters chase after footballers/sportsman they have no dignity or respect for themselves. Sad af
Is josh a footballer? I thought he was just related to Tanya

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.