Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the beggy minge was being deliberately controversial because she was jealous of her sister (the better looking, more well known Goodman) being talked about on here?

That comment to Kairo, just when you think it’s not possible for this scab to be any more gross, well she just keeps on 😱

Reactions: 13
Tell me you’re lacking content without telling me.. 😴 bleeping slippers! Who gives a flying duck
NOooooooo🤣😂 Just white NIKE socks with black tick and also white NIKE airforce 1,
added a link for all those asking 🖕 Kerrrrrching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What a lifestyle, from the adrenaline rush of chasing and trying to sleep with everyone who plays football to having nothing in her life expect for conversations about slippers.

From strippers to slippers, how the mighty have fallen!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
... oh no she's going private.

You all need to hit follow IMMEDIATELY.

"Stalk with your chest" like she does on all her trips to Cheshire and England playing locations.

She does nothing with any dignity or pride as she siphons little KG's maintenance money, stalks his Dad, broadcasts her tit and incites her followers to harass someone, won't admit she's gagged and pretends now not to know "Dada" knew him well enough to open your legs and take his money though. Cretin.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Lauryn talking about ‘ weirdos’ stalking her page 🤣 why is she soo thick. Do I need to go private again. 😬 everyone just loved to laugh at the pump n dump and want to see the reality that it is possible woman trap men for money. The only people who would act want to stalk the twit are the DWP. 🤣 Pot kettle hashtagging Walker. We know she can’t say Goodman or unemployed or sponger as a hashtag so she is leaching off Kyle name. The guy who she never had a relationship with. The guy who doesn’t want her kid and never will. God, so many ppl sleep with mingers once in their lifetime and move on never to hear about it again. Feel sorry for the Walker family dealing with this loonball. Hear her moaning at kairo again, he’s as unlucky as his biological dad.

"Stalk with your chest" like she does on all her trips to Cheshire and England playing locations.

She does nothing with any dignity or pride as she siphons little KG's maintenance money, stalks his Dad, broadcasts her tit and incites her followers to harass someone, won't admit she's gagged and pretends now not to know "Dada" knew him well enough to open your legs and take his money though. Cretin.
Dont know how we will cope not seeing a million posts of white trainers and old photos shared 😂 literally just go onto see how much of kairo money she spends on herself which is it all. Seriously. Social services should take a look at her. I can imagine her screaming at him what is wrong with u. Why doesn’t ur dad want u or me. She will well blame him. Ppl should leave Kyle alone. Je was told she was infertile and him and his family plus his bank balance had been ruined by her. Mother’s who give their kids up for adoption aren’t forced to pay or get asked when they are fonna see them again. He made it clear from day one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh the absolute irony, too many weirdos stalking her insta, when she has a plethora of fake accounts to stalk Annie and Kyle, the hypocrisy 🤦‍♀️. She doesn't need to be public but she chooses to for attention. It's not like she has people falling over themselves for a gen up collab with her! It seems with Amelias new man and poor Chloes struggles, wee Lauryn is desperate for attention, regurgitating old pics (the one of her on the stairs she loves that pic) and now some pic of her when she was getting her turkey teef done. The beg hasn't been on holiday for a bit, wonder if she ll stretch Kyle's money for a wee self indulgent trip to Dubai this winter? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i was just coming to post this !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is so fukin deluded

Reactions: 3
Why she letting kairo stand on a glass table? She’d rather sit there and film it than getting him off it, terrible mother

Why she letting kairo stand on a glass table? She’d rather sit there and film it than getting him off it, terrible mother
Because its content for the gram 🥴, whilst she is sat there twiddling with her hair with one of her phones in her hand. The poor exhausted single parent that she is 🙄

Reactions: 7
People “stalk” your insta?? Coming from the woman who literally travels hours away from where she lives and goes to the exact place Annie and Kyle live 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People “stalk” your insta?? Coming from the woman who literally travels hours away from where she lives and goes to the exact place Annie and Kyle live 😭
No one is stalking her insta, we just go on for a good old giggle cos she's so tragic 🤣🤣

Because its content for the gram 🥴, whilst she is sat there twiddling with her hair with one of her phones in her hand. The poor exhausted single parent that she is 🙄
Ha ha

Can anyone explain ‘stalk with your chest?’ I really don’t get it 🙈 I can only imagine a pair of tits with a pair of sunglasses on spying on people. Yes. It’s Friday. Brain is fried.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ha ha

Can anyone explain ‘stalk with your chest?’ I really don’t get it 🙈 I can only imagine a pair of tits with a pair of sunglasses on spying on people. Yes. It’s Friday. Brain is fried.
Oh good god, glad it wasn't only me who didn't have a clue what she meant 😅. Stalk with your chest?? I had a vision of inspector gadget type vibe with a pair of breasts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even in the midst of her sister potentially losing her child from inside her body, she just has to make it about her!!!

Lauryn, you’re scummy, there’s a whole world outside of your bubble and guess what, it doesn’t revolve around you!!!!! Anyone who is a parent has already learned that, not you though, is there really nothing you won’t put a price on, including your own Son?

No one cares if you go private, including your own family who have clearly had enough also. Get help, seriously GET HELP, you are responsible for another person’s mental health now (your son) and you’re failing abysmally!

Focus on this little boy (who will grow into a man) and learn to channel your bitterness into something positive for once, for his sake.

Reactions: 14
Ha ha

Oh good god, glad it wasn't only me who didn't have a clue what she meant 😅. Stalk with your chest?? I had a vision of inspector gadget type vibe with a pair of breasts
Even in the midst of her sister potentially losing her child from inside her body, she just has to make it about her!!!

Lauryn, you’re scummy, there’s a whole world outside of your bubble and guess what, it doesn’t revolve around you!!!!! Anyone who is a parent has already learned that, not you though, is there really nothing you won’t put a price on, including your own Son?

No one cares if you go private, including your own family who have clearly had enough also. Get help, seriously GET HELP, you are responsible for another person’s mental health now (your son) and you’re failing abysmally!

Focus on this little boy (who will grow into a man) and learn to channel your bitterness into something positive for once, for his sake.
I was thinking about her sister, it's absolutely horrific what she is going through and I feel desperately sorry for her going through this and then she has a sister like Lauryn who is salivating for attention. Its sad for her son, that wee boy doesn't have a hope with that mother 😑. Lauryn doesn't know what a proper struggle is, Chloes baby is her niece/nephew, yet she seems to give no fucks because its the Lauryn show. I have a sister who I absolutely adore with every bone in my body ad I would never behave the way she has x

Ha ha

Stalk with your chest is like say it with your chest. It’s like do or say whatever you’re doing confidently without caring about any backlash

stalk with your chest is not an actual phrase though she’s made it up from say it with your chest

Reactions: 7
It’s mad mental how lauryn said Kyle stalked her now she is clearly talking about the tattlers stalking her coz like with Kyle she knows no one would care about her as a person or her life living at her mums bed sit from boxes 😂 multi millionaires Kyle and Annie sitting on their mansion wondering what Lauren might be doing at her mums. Hahaha yeah we all care and think about lauryn as much as Kyle thinks about the other prozzies je shagged. Wonder how often that is … zero times a day TRAGIC

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.