Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs. Are they not talking kids out to run around?
With a boisterous kid you have no choice (unless you are a crappy parent) but to get them outside and burning off energy.
Take him to the park
To the woods
Swimming

And you interact with the kids if they can’t play nicely together.

What’s the betting they just let them play without any input and then don’t understand why the kids are too rough and won’t do what they are told?

Yes they are exhausting at this age. But that’s just kids for you. She needs to find mum friends who have similarly boisterous boys and go outside.
Mine was walked daily (like a bonkers puppy) and also we swam at least 4 times a week. It wasn’t a choice. His energy levels were crazy. On the plus side, he could swim a length unaided when he was 2yrs old. (Stealth boast 😈)

My other son was completely different and liked to stay home and cuddle and do jigsaws. (And watch tv 😳)

Reactions: 8
How awesome does that kids party look.😍 I only noticed today that Kyle has an A tattooed on his wedding finger.
Oooh where did you see that? I decided to trawl through his insta but got bored of his face after three pics 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems to appear from August, looks scarred so quite new. Can tell I was bored the other day. 😂I really hope he behaves and they get their happily ever after. Let’s face it when u look at Cheryl and Ashley Cole. He was an idiot and got chances but she has never been the same or settles with anyone properly. Ashley is settled and a great person now so hopefully Kyle does the same for Annie. Not excusing his behaviour but they have been together since teens so it can be expected esp when u get exposed to women throwing themselves at u suddenly. They have 3 gorge boys to who haven’t deserved any of this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
he is always out with the same friends as What Annie has in the clubs in Manchester/Cheshire

Reactions: 4
So wouldn’t be a huge age gap between him and Amelia then. Slowly breaking into the footballers market 🤣
She’s got to start somewhere like the sis of reality star Chloe going out with Marcus rashfords brother then patiently waiting with LG fertility beads and ovulation kits on hand on the hope of a drunken fumble with one of the pals aka premier league players.

he is always out with the same friends as What Annie has in the clubs in Manchester/Cheshire
I know, lauryn will be loving that trying to rile Annie up. I genuinely think she isn’t annoyed at Kyle even though he doesn’t want or love kairo. It’s easier to blame her instead of accepting the truth so now they can hang around in similar circles as of she hasn’t got enough to deal with.

Reactions: 13
My heart breaks for Chloe, she’s a proper mum risking herself for her child. Not using a baby as a weapon like her sister

Reactions: 10
Why are they having to take Chloe’s stitch out? I didn’t see? Not being critical - just wondering. It’s not something I know about. I saw her story about having so little cervix left that it’s the last time they can do it.
She’s far more likeable than Lauren isn’t she? That’s not saying much tho.

Reactions: 7
n
Why are they having to take Chloe’s stitch out? I didn’t see? Not being critical - just wondering. It’s not something I know about. I saw her story about having so little cervix left that it’s the last time they can do it.
BecAuse when the surgeon put the stitch in he perforated her bladder, which was causing her extreme pain and incontinent issue but she said the stitch is now covering the hole but leaving it can cause her to get an infection, which can cause preterm labour, or that the stitch can fuse to her bladder which can cause long term damage, or her bladder can ruptur. But baby is only 21 weeks so she was hoping to leave the stitch in and just have a camera check every week that nothing bad is going on with her bladder until baby is atleast at variably stage x

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Left a hole in her bladder or something

Reactions: 2
n

BecAuse when the surgeon put the stitch in he perforated her bladder, which was causing her extreme pain and incontinent issue but she said the stitch is now covering the hole but leaving it can cause her to get an infection, which can cause preterm labour, or that the stitch can fuse to her bladder which can cause long term damage, or her bladder can ruptur. But baby is only 21 weeks so she was hoping to leave the stitch in and just have a camera check every week that nothing bad is going on with her bladder until baby is atleast at variably stage x
Oh god. That’s awful. Such serious consequences.
I genuinely hope it all goes well for her.
I guess she’ll be in bed rest as much as possible. Poor thing will be bored stupid.
If she gets to 30 weeks it’s quite a good milestone isn’t it? I know 33 weeks used to be the earliest they’d want deliver for maternal medical purposes but that was ages ago.

Reactions: 4
Oh god. That’s awful. Such serious consequences.
I genuinely hope it all goes well for her.
I guess she’ll be in bed rest as much as possible. Poor thing will be bored stupid.
If she gets to 30 weeks it’s quite a good milestone isn’t it? I know 33 weeks used to be the earliest they’d want deliver for maternal medical purposes but that was ages ago.
I think 24 weeks is the earliest they will intervene now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.