Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is making me laugh is her saying it’s effort but i’m sure the covering his face,
The useful Nike socks and Nike trainers affiliated link is very much effort
The constant begs to share every pic
The resharing of pics is also effort LOL
Heres a pic of my arse out incase you missed it x
Here’s a post of my freezer stash x
Here’s a post of pumping for those that randomly never asked x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lauryns fans are clearly as thick as her. Yeah thickos, she needs to hide his face incase Kyle or Annie try and see his face…. 😩That’s why they have publicly said from the offset they ‘don’t want to see ‘ or be a part of his upbringing ( their choice), paying extra money into lauryns bank to ‘ cover’ his face coz they don’t want to see it. If they wanted to ‘ accidentally’ see his face they wouldn’t pay extra money to her. She just can’t take that Kyle and Annie are her puppet masters and here we go with the dark hand emojis. Lauryn ur white babe. Not Jamaican, not Italian , not Persian. White U.K. as much as u wish u weren’t.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's starting to be painful again, someones obviously needing attention. The dad's side doesn't care hun you even said yourself that they were rather you were hidden away!!! Annie and Kyle will be too busy making memories for the kids that live with them to even care what you post on insta.

She really really thinks so much of herself that she thinks they sit and stalk her online, oh my she is laughable, she clearly has no life at all if this is what she is resorting to and what's so tragic is that's its the run up to Xmas, she should be making time for her son as he will be more aware this year but instead she'd rather spew her diatribe online, her Lauryn hun your bitterness is showing again 😘

Reactions: 20
Wish I had ig so I could reply to that geezer saying she's not allowed to publish pictures of his face due to the restraining order Mr and Mrs walker have in place 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has got a massive neck though talking about that 'phone call' and calling people weird and why would someone say that, when this was the woman who went full on Michael Douglas a la the film Falling Down when her one night stand put his 3 sons with Annie names on his shoes and tried to get a petition to stop him doing that!! That is weird behaviour, that is behaviour of a full on nut job so it wouldn't surprise anyone if she did dye his hair or filter it, daft cow

Reactions: 13
Looking to her left whilst talking. Who the duck rings someone and says that you’re editing your sons hair lol? LaurYn the lYer

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d love to put her in her place like I previously did .. she blocked me… 🤣 v

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg she is so scatty and deranged. Imagine saying to kairo about her insta rant. Pathetic stupid wee girl. Also, the whole apparently u have black hair 😂 she def read someone comment the other day. It’s strange to see a wee wimp being so erratic. Kyle and Annie, do pay ur employee more to stop that head in hand pose 😂 uz are the only ppl she does as she is told for 😗

Also lauryn must love the fact most of her fans are similar to her. Skint, unemployed bitter girls. ‘ omg ur such a regular mum’ eh what do u expect from a normal unemployed stay at home mum who lives with her own mother 😂 soon as there is a guy on the scene need to hear that eastenders accent. Beggar

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's just making herself look like a big massive fanny again. She kept her nutjobness under control for a bit after the euros now its like a volcano again about to explode, something spectacular is coming soon 😂😂. I get a vibe that she was seeing someone and she's been dumped? Maybe if she wasn't such a crappy person 💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% been reading here, folk like her don't like home truths where they can't delete to suit their narrative. She's doing all this as she hasn't been in the sidebar of shame for a while, she's desperate to be relevant and dropping his brothers into the mix is really a low thing to do, she wouldn't like it if Kyle or Annie publicly mentioned her son, she really is a scummy bottom feeder of a human and instead of whinging into one of her phones about 'my hard life' why doesn't she get a job, she just looks like a fanny with those shite eyelashes.
The left eye with about 3 left on it...🤣🤣🤣 better get an appointment booked with Giros money to fix them... also the looking to the left and asking The Man in the room to be quiet... so the papers pick up on Lauryn Baggy Flaps has a new man.....🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly the only 2 words I can fathom up for Miss chavvy desperate to be a Walker Goodman from those stories is … HOOD RAT 🐀 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly the only 2 words I can fathom up for Miss chavvy desperate to be a Walker Goodman from those stories is … HOOD RAT 🐀 🤢
She's really got the hump about his hair thing 😂😂, she's got far too much time on her hands she's such a clatty looking cow in those stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See she is sending messages to herself again and just being down right nasty. She really is a c*&t, apparently people are messaging her and she can't believe someone has asked if he gets water (I think she may be creating these messages herself) but these are the same people that seem to be quite comfortable with the fact she is a disgusting benefit cheat. She is such a pathetic individual

Reactions: 5
See she is sending messages to herself again and just being down right nasty. She really is a c*&t, apparently people are messaging her and she can't believe someone has asked if he gets water (I think she may be creating these messages herself) but these are the same people that seem to be quite comfortable with the fact she is a disgusting benefit cheat. She is such a pathetic individual
She's really got the hump about his hair thing 😂😂, she's got far too much time on her hands she's such a clatty looking cow in those stories
She really is. U would think with all the Maintenance money she gets from the Walker family she would stop dressing like such a woman. I mean, we all know she didn’t spend the money on kairo by the way he is dressed. She literally spend his money on new nails and shite for herself every week. Def selfish and a very mentally unstable person. Also, how many more hand on head pics with her KW chav chain do ppl need to suffer 😂😂 sh really is one of life’s greatest failures

Why oh why… one night of sheer stupidity with one of the fugly sisters and years of having to deal with the minger. 😫He had it all. The most gorgeous 3 boys and beautiful, loyal girlfriend who keeps their family private and supported Kyle all the way from childhood through the teen ans adult years no matter what team he was in. 😞 It really is unfair on Annie and the boys now having to make sure their sons don’t see this scandal and the vile jibes, a skank speaking of their sons. I really hope he’s changed and they never let the toxic bunny boiler bring them down.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s such a desperate beggy, obsessed with the initials K.W !! She’s known KW 10 years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.