Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think that untrue. Altho sure she would love to make a false headline. There is no way she will land any footballer or famous person again. She like the walking advert to promote contraception and I don’t even think she be used for her services. She got the Ronnie Mitchell pins on condoms aura around her now. She need to stick to the losers that comment on her insta haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No I think that untrue. Altho sure she would love to make a false headline. There is no way she will land any footballer or famous person again. She like the walking advert to promote contraception and I don’t even think she be used for her services. She got the Ronnie Mitchell pins on condoms aura around her now. She need to stick to the losers that comment on her insta haha
See Ryan is begging for a date again 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder why beggy Mitchell has hardly been away this year, over lockdown she seemed to think it was her absolute human right to swan off anywhere but this year not so much, u wonder if Kyle gave her a sum to keep her trap shut and hide strawberrys face and she's spent it all and she's angling for more cos she is skint, only has money for absolute necessities like eyelashes and nail and swipey up trainers 🤔

Reactions: 10
Lauryn will never be happy as she is looking for someone rich enough and stupid enough to take her on and give her everything she doesn't want to work for, that ain't gonna happen. Just look at the beggy men that consistently post on her insta wanted to marry her or have her as a gf, duck knows why. Lauryn will be reaching 40 and she ll still have duck all as she ll be still be sat waiting with her hands on her head for a rich footballer. Her 15p a bracelet and swipe up isn't going to be very lucrative, cut your losses hun and get a job and have a but of respect for yourself 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this wet wipe loz says she’s replying to all comments ( amazing we would be lost without those comments hun)

so I had a look and if anyone asks anything regarding WALKER (SNR) she ignores LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this wet wipe loz says she’s replying to all comments ( amazing we would be lost without those comments hun)

so I had a look and if anyone asks anything regarding WALKER (SNR) she ignores LOL
Why what's been asked lol

Reactions: 3
Is she having me on ? I literally just posted and she’s deleted 😂😂I wanted to screenshot! I kid you not someone asked if JNR takes after his dad or her and course she wouldn’t know probably never seen a baby pic of her best friend Kyle of 10 years.
Lol loz loz loz come off our tattle you freak

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the hashtags are tragic Because she’s in a car tagging #villa LOOOL but yes Walker is even more so cringe

imagine tagging your one night Stand in all your posts until the end of time #Sadmom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Got to laugh at the whole they were friends for a decade and not one pic together? Not particularly unusual so much for friends maybe but this isnt just any beg this is a Lauryn 'Walker' Goodman beg 🙈🙈, she would have tried her utmost to get a pic of them together to validate her 'relationship' when she can't admit she was a one night stand, a quick cheap shag and a throwaway plus the biggest regret of that man's life and a poor wee innocent child has been brought into this mess as a weapon for money

Reactions: 15
I wanna know which one you randomly asked for the link to KAIRO WALKER’s slippers !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right who’s that carrying peanut on their shoulders then in her latest story 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.