Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husbands ex was like this . Absolutely batshit crazy and actually thought we gave A tit what she was doing . When I got pregnant with our first child together she stalked and harassed me that much I got police involved and injunctions against her . she Was insane but like Lauren 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My husbands ex was like this . Absolutely batshit crazy and actually thought we gave A tit what she was doing . When I got pregnant with our first child together she stalked and harassed me that much I got police involved and injunctions against her . she Was insane but like Lauren 😂
Jesus that's awful, you would think they would have some dignity, Lauryn is a complete nut case and she doesn't think she is doing anything wrong apparently everything is Annie's fault. Biffa Goodman would throw a glass at you just for breathing the same air 🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
EFE932C1-AC5A-4BA5-AD35-9A7D494F0161.png

I don’t even want to post this to give her the satisfaction … but wow Lauren you are such an attention seeker… doing a boomerang making it look like your next to a male just to try and get a headline…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 897578
I don’t even want to post this to give her the satisfaction … but wow Lauren you are such an attention seeker… doing a boomerang making it look like your next to a male just to try and get a headline…
No she is out with that guy Leon in London. I was wondering how a 26 year old guy would be interested in her… a benefit munching manky skank but she’s met her match with this guy… he’s the perfect example of what someone like her would want around her kids… both have charges. One steals of hardworking tax payers and the walker families earnings, the other punts drugs for a living. I hope they are enjoying the drinks courtesy of kairo while he’s dumped off with nana. At least pigeon tit knickers has managed to whip off her KW chain so she can can get used for her services. Hope Leon has kept some of those bags he uses for his drugs to wrap up his pecker 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
No she is out with that guy Leon in London. I was wondering how a 26 year old guy would be interested in her… a benefit munching manky skank but she’s met her match with this guy… he’s the perfect example of what someone like her would want around her kids… both have charges. One steals of hardworking tax payers and the walker families earnings, the other punts drugs for a living. I hope they are enjoying the drinks courtesy of kairo while he’s dumped off with nana. At least pigeon tit knickers has managed to whip off her KW chain so she can can get used for her services. Hope Leon has kept some of those bags he uses for his drugs to wrap up his pecker 🤣🤣
Omg please send her this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She only put Leon ear in so ppl would think tanned skin, black hair maybe Kyle meeting her to discuss
Kyle always has this ring on when he isn’t playing... even wears it for training... I wonder if they are married and have just done it for themselves no big party... hope I spoil Lauryn’s night out 🤣🤣🤣
i don’t think they are married. I think Annie will wait to make sure he’s learnt and wait until lauryn stopped her tit in her press so they can enjoy their wedding and special day without lauryn starting a petition… if kairo isn’t a pageboy none of them will be. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Needs to wrap it up at least 3 times. I’ve never known someone with infertility problems like her to get pregnant from a one night stand 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg please send her this
She will 💯 know this. Beggars can’t be choosers and she doenst worry about kairo at the best of times so she not gonna care about the impact on him. As long as number 1 is ok and number 1 has her maintenance and fillers that is all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely he must be absolutely desperate to go near that, she can't filter himself so he can only see her in all her hard face and pan faced glory. Oh Lauryn clearly puts her son first surrounding him with a druggie. Or it may be beneficial to use her to cover up his drug money. I know some of the Scottish insta hoes have druggie men and Malin A baby daddy is a drug dealer which is why she always hides his face. They love using 'influencers' because of the complicated way they can get paid and clean their dirty money

Reactions: 5
90C0FC66-5E23-48DC-BBEE-CFE499F453CA.png

what does her latest wierd quote even mean?!
Im assuming BM is baby momma…. I’m assuming she is taking a sly dig at Annie…. When in actual fact if it does mean baby momma, Lauryn you are baby momma and I have never seen a more fitting quote that you have posted about yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 898413

Im assuming BM is baby momma…. I’m assuming she is taking a sly dig at Annie…. When in actual fact if it does mean baby momma, Lauryn you are baby momma and I have never seen a more fitting quote that you have posted about yourself!
she is the freak🤣
did she think she done something here with that quote 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she is the freak🤣
did she think she done something here with that quote 🤣🤣
I know right, she’s made herself look like a right twit 😆😆😆
Kyle has publicly proven he will go so far as to beg Annie to be with him whereas he’s done anything to get AWAY from Lauryn, gone full no contact even at the expense of a relationship with Kairo because that’s how much he doesn’t want her in his life. Even when she was embarrassing herself supporting him after he broke lockdown to hook up with other prostitutes when he was single, he still acted like she didn’t exist. Mortified for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She keeps regurgitating pics of herself. They are all filtered, she looks nothing like her pics. It really annoys me this whole fake persona that people create. She's just a complete fake, everything about her is fake. I'm having a rant am tired today 😂😂. I'm still on my bed working from home on my laptop. Cannot bring myself to get up yet 😂😂

Reactions: 11
View attachment 898413

Exactly Annie not a baby momma. She his long term partner and fiancée. Planned mother of his children. Lauryn just a baby momma

couldn’t find a thread for Chloe but 🤣🤣🤣🤣 why is she holding the picture for the paparazzi to see please.
Aw gosh. Cringe for her too. Desperation 😂 poor Goodmans. All 3 have ridiculous veneers They resemble the white chicks characters

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rambling on about the bracelets again, I think it’s borderline insulting to those who have conditions that she claims her “crystals” can help them. Are your bracelets going to get rid of my endo lauryn???? No ofcourse fu**ing not!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She's been flogging her bracelet shite since she was pregnant with peanut. She wasn't in a relationship but was wearing 'fertility bracelets' to get pregnant accidently on purpose. She just disgusts me the way she preys on people's vulnerability with their health conditions. I wonder if Lauryn can vouch for the fact they work wonders after chemotherapy? I get so angry at her for that, your cheap tatty bracelets will never be able to restore function in me, she is just a vile person

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 898413

Hahaha no she means freak in the bedroom guys
So basically saying Annie doesn’t want him near her (loz) because she knows he won’t resist her ( deluded )

she is a dirty woman putting that up then straight away saying she just found it funny fukin witch
I think she goes out of her way to find indirects

Also what is this teaching kairo Spanish ? She is so weird
Surprise she’s not trying to give him a Jamaican accent !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.