Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes put up a crap post and she's changed her hashtags 😱😱😱😱 no #walker or #infinitypool to be seen 😱😱😱 however Paul and Carl have commented on her post about ENDO, just waiting for Ryan to make an appearance asking Lauryn to be his girlfriend and how unfair it is 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she’s had a good read on here when we have commented about it
No hashtags regarding #villa but the collar still visible and the hand on the head
Maybe she will ready how much she looks like a twit and stop that
Slow and steady tho ! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She needs a bloody lead for that collar. I hope she has been reading here and actually sees how badly she comes across, it makes you wonder what that management team think about her as she gets next to duck all collabs, she just comes across as a hard faced bitter cow, who would be influenced by that?? Look at her flop of a website πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ actually embarrassing that no one goes on to it let alone pays for it.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she has management you just made me go and check!! LOOOL what the hell are they managing she has the worst giveaways on insta

• Haha
I can’t believe she has management you just made me go and check!! LOOOL what the hell are they managing she has the worst giveaways on insta
Flashing her fanny at men does not count as a giveaway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has no management team or pr just herself aka Catherine Rowland.
Chloe getting papped what a load of tit. How much did that cost you Chloe πŸ˜‚
Rhianna one of the biggest stars managed to live in the UK for years without being papped.
They really are tragic desperate and despicable. A sack of spuds has more personality than that whole family put together. I won’t even start on what they really look like out in the wild without filters but here’s a clue 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she’s had a good read on here when we have commented about it
No hashtags regarding #villa but the collar still visible and the hand on the head
Maybe she will ready how much she looks like a twit and stop that
Slow and steady tho ! Lol
What is this post? I’m off insta currently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I heard LG dating Chelsea footballer, anyone know if this is true???
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m actually crying. Why has she created an account to come here and say this 😭
I honestly have never seen a more fame hungry desperate woman in my life, if you can even call her that
Poor baby boy, Kyle should apply for full custody because she needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is this post? I’m off insta currently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just a heavily filtered photo of herself with her hands on her head with her kW collars on show and a big load of copy and pasted words about endo. About 8 folk have commented and 3 of them are the usual perverts that slaver over her and all the other insta hoes. She's doing her usual I ll reply tomorrow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who on earth films their child in the bath then puts it on a public page

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Who on earth films their child in the bath then puts it on a public page
The same family where the sister walks out of the hospital clutching a scan photo which just 'happens' to be facing a photographer who just coincidentally 'happens' to be passing by at the exact same time, what are the chances eh? Whole family will post anything for attention πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At this point I'm even judging the glued on eyelashes for not being cringed out enough yet to crawl off her miserable face.

Just imagine what she's like in person if this is what she posts online.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really try and not bash Chloe but the scan picture tipped me over the edge and then her last post with her teeth looking like Rylan Clark I can’t !

KAIRO WALKERS hands are literally just white and she loves the brown emoji I bet she will say his hand changes colours in the light just like his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually think you’re right. I think this could be lauryn stalking πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ last seen active Monday afternoon just before she went on her insta saying about kings hair colour🀨🧐

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA I’m actually crying. Why has she created an account to come here and say this 😭
I honestly have never seen a more fame hungry desperate woman in my life, if you can even call her that
Poor baby boy, Kyle should apply for full custody because she needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes fair on the beggy sly posts today, she is so boring, she offers nothing to instagram other than passive aggressive shade posts. I d expect that from a teenager not someone who is in her 30s and mother of a child πŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Shes fair on the beggy sly posts today, she is so boring, she offers nothing to instagram other than passive aggressive shade posts. I d expect that from a teenager not someone who is in her 30s and mother of a child πŸ™„
Ano she is so dull and immature. Sad ppl like her can reproduce. Let’s hope she can’t fire out any more. Also, tragic having 100 odd thousand followers with only 19 comments ( mainly creeps) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she should be writing back to them ans grateful coz with someone as unknown and unsuccessful I wouldn’t expect her to reach 19 comments lol

• Haha
Ano she is so dull and immature. Sad ppl like her can reproduce. Let’s hope she can’t fire out any more. Also, tragic having 100 odd thousand followers with only 19 comments ( mainly creeps) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she should be writing back to them ans grateful coz with someone as unknown and unsuccessful I wouldn’t expect her to reach 19 comments lol
It's always the same 3 stooges, Ryan, Paul and Carl begging for a date and a gf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You can just imagine her rolling her eyes as its no one well known. She thinks she deserves a rich well know bf just because she is Lauryn Goodman 🀣🀣🀣. She is tragic and hope she doesn't produce any more children, as she feels hard done by with the one she has. She must have lots of bought followers

Reactions: 6
Says it all about the sort of followers she has. Someone's commented their kids 5 and still has a bottle at night wtf

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Says it all about the sort of followers she has. Someone's commented their kids 5 and still has a bottle at night wtf
Thought the exact same. Doesn’t have any fans then u see the ones she does have. I mean maybe they should all call social services if they need to find out whether a 5 year old should need a bottle.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.