Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On goodgers stories she’s saying she takes parenting advice from beggy Goodman 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On that post that says she can only please one person a day Amelia commented and tagged in this person saying was it you she pleased today. It was swiftly deleted after a couple of mins 🤔
B730BCC1-AB46-465F-837B-F973768C97CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
On that post that says she can only please one person a day Amelia commented and tagged in this person saying was it you she pleased today. It was swiftly deleted after a couple of mins 🤔 View attachment 890975
I wonder if he’s given her a go thinking he can outrun her when she turns bunny boiler? Not knowing that it would take more than an olympic athlete to shake her off!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I came to check this thread and got an advert for Annie (musical version) midway down the page... well played Tattle, magnificent trolling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came to check this thread and got an advert for Annie (musical version) midway down the page... well played Tattle, magnificent trolling
Just imagine beggy thinking about Kyle coming back to her 🎶tomorrow, tomorrow🎶 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh love all you were thinking about was money
Whomever that is aimed at is probably thinking the same thing about her. She is nothing at all special, she is basic looking, unemployed benefit cheat and scrounger, what would any man see in that? Apart from a shag she doesn't have much else to offer 🤷‍♀️

Who’s been saying about King 👑 Kairos hair being bleached 😂 I’m sure I saw it on here the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who’s been saying about King 👑 Kairos hair being bleached 😂 I’m sure I saw it on here the other day
She talks tit. Nobody phoned her, she’s well been reading on here haha. As if someone gonna phone and tell her people say you filter your sons hair. Lol. She prob just wanted to mention his ‘ brothers’. She shouldn’t be mentioning Kyle and Annie’s sons in any context as I’m sure they won’t have been told anything to protect them. Kairo not being brought up alongside them so need for it… LAurYn ShoW

Reactions: 17
She talks tit. Nobody phoned her, she’s well been reading on here haha. As if someone gonna phone and tell her people say you filter your sons hair. Lol. She prob just wanted to mention his ‘ brothers’. She shouldn’t be mentioning Kyle and Annie’s sons in any context as I’m sure they won’t have been told anything to protect them. Kairo not being brought up alongside them so need for it… LAurYn ShoW
100% on here. People can’t resist looking at what others are saying about them. Especially, and I use this in the loosest terms (like Lozza) ‘influencers’

• Haha
100% been reading here, folk like her don't like home truths where they can't delete to suit their narrative. She's doing all this as she hasn't been in the sidebar of shame for a while, she's desperate to be relevant and dropping his brothers into the mix is really a low thing to do, she wouldn't like it if Kyle or Annie publicly mentioned her son, she really is a scummy bottom feeder of a human and instead of whinging into one of her phones about 'my hard life' why doesn't she get a job, she just looks like a fanny with those shite eyelashes.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she is editing his hair colour. Kids hair can change
But as you all have said she has been here for sure and she’s had a good catch up because that was mentioned days ago she is hilarious LOOOOL
bloody mug

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would quite believe Amelia would have been the one to speak to Lauryn last night, Amelia reads here as she is so thirsty for people to talk about her, Lauryn doesn't have any proper pals just fake ones and flavour of the month ones like that Jess lassie

She also slipped up and said ‘ you lot’ coz she knows she hardly had any true fans and most ppl don’t agree with her. No one else speaks to their ‘ fans’ like that coz they don’t receive constant hate from them. Lauryn lucky that she isn’t successful or famous because of she was she would get headlines for black-fishing. She rather put up with having to delete most of her comments and ‘ defend’ herself to haters than just delete Instagram. It’s not like anyone would notice!

What Was Kyle Thinking When he woke up And Actually Saw What She Looked Like Lol
That would be a horrific site to wake up to. 🤮 He must have got out of there as fast as lightning. RUN Walker RUN 🏃 it’s been 2 years and he’s still running like duck 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.