Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prefer it if you stayed off tattle from now babes1 - signed everyone on this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Prefer to do it privately xxx Insta - eyelashtech7
When you said ‘Simo’ I assume you’re referring to Danny Simpson and although I’m all ears for what you have to say… I hear everything first hand from the horses mouth sooooo no need to take this off tattle 🙂

Reactions: 10
When you said ‘Simo’ I assume you’re referring to Danny Simpson and although I’m all ears for what you have to say… I hear everything first hand from the horses mouth sooooo no need to take this off tattle 🙂
Well the horse is seeing several people at once as always and is a lost case 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Well the horse is seeing several people at once as always and is a lost case 🤣
I know hun but it’s no skin off my bollocks as he isn’t poking my hot pocket so #zerofucks I just like hearing all about it ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know hun but it’s no skin off my bollocks as he isn’t poking my hot pocket so #zerofucks I just like hearing all about it ✌
Haha fair enough. And good for you cause who wants to go there. He’s been seeing my best mate for the last 9 months or so and she just found he has a constant bird in Bristol so a lot of fucks given there.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Haha fair enough. And good for you cause who wants to go there. He’s been seeing my best mate for the last 9 months or so and she just found he has a constant bird in Bristol so a lot of fucks given there.
He has been seeing multiple women, at the same time, for years. Like literally, years. At this point, absolutely no offence to your friend, but anyone who gets involved with him and thinks they are any different, probably needs a reality check. He even has another child no one knows about. Very sad indeed.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I heard LG dating Chelsea footballer, anyone know if this is true???
Surely not 🙈🙈, can't imagine another footballer going near her for anything other than a quick knee trembler with 20 condoms and plus I'm sure if she was she would have called the paps 😉

Also why is she posting old thirsty pictures lately with captions of a teenage first time insta user 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely not 🙈🙈, can't imagine another footballer going near her for anything other than a quick knee trembler with 20 condoms and plus I'm sure if she was she would have called the paps 😉

Also why is she posting old thirsty pictures lately with captions of a teenage first time insta user 🙈🙈
For the trouble she’s caused for Kyle I cannot see anyone going near her, be a laughing stock 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.