Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have died of embarrassment for her. Her kids hardly a genius and she’s making out he’s Mensa ready cause he can slur kairo Walker, which she probably says 400 times a day. Sounds like he said it with a Scottish accent, that will be nursery talking to him while she’s off getting her brows done and being taught how to brush her teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She actually a vile human being. See when u rewatch that video and he sound like he says Kyle Walker. She says no what ur name. Prob want her few fans to say how sad he’s asking for his dad. No child that she knows there day by first name never mind both. She sick. Clearly teaching him the name of a man who doenst want him. He is gonna have problems where he’s older. Shows how often Kyle Walker is said in the house plus the KW chain everywhere. She not right in the head

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I have died of embarrassment for her. Her kids hardly a genius and she’s making out he’s Mensa ready cause he can slur kairo Walker, which she probably says 400 times a day. Sounds like he said it with a Scottish accent, that will be nursery talking to him while she’s off getting her brows done and being taught how to brush her teeth
I absolutely agree. Kills me how she says oh he's so clever. What words hes saying is very basic 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
I don’t know any kid saying their surname i find it sickening tbh
But 💸💸

She actually a vile human being. See when u rewatch that video and he sound like he says Kyle Walker. She says no what ur name. Prob want her few fans to say how sad he’s asking for his dad. No child that she knows there day by first name never mind both. She sick. Clearly teaching him the name of a man who doenst want him. He is gonna have problems where he’s older. Shows how often Kyle Walker is said in the house plus the KW chain everywhere. She not right in the head
I can imagine she's made her own flash cards with sellotaped photos of Kyle's head on them saying DADDY and footballs galore ⚽⚽⚽

• Haha
Of course the Walkers would want her to disappear she does nothing but dig at them cos she's a jealous hag. She thinks she has clout but to be honest when she has one of her full on meltdowns everyone just opens the popcorn and laughs at her, it's a shame for that wee boy having a vile joke of a mother and an absent father. She trips up over her lies all the time, if she was allowed to show his face she would cos she will hope that Kyle and Annie watch what she gets up to which is quite comical considering they won't give a duck

Reactions: 14
I don’t know any kid saying their surname i find it sickening tbh
But 💸💸
Thank you, my son is 2 and I was wondering if I was weird for not teaching him his surname, I might have known it was just another cash in for her!

Reactions: 9
Thank you, my son is 2 and I was wondering if I was weird for not teaching him his surname, I might have known it was just another cash in for her!
I never told my son his cause it’s long and complicated, he’s started school this year and is obsessed with knowing it and saying it! It then I’m married to his dad, I didn’t lay back for any old ugly footballer

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So today's statement is her man's gotta be over 6ft.. Kyle walkers 5ft10 so I guess them rules don't apply when the mans a millionaire footballer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I never told my son his cause it’s long and complicated, he’s started school this year and is obsessed with knowing it and saying it! It then I’m married to his dad, I didn’t lay back for any old ugly footballer
I’m not married and my babies bio Dad didn’t want to know but I did the only right thing and gave him my surname. I’ve just never sat and coached him to say the million dollar word, it’s just so bleeping cruel on that poor child

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not married and my babies bio Dad didn’t want to know but I did the only right thing and gave him my surname. I’ve just never sat and coached him to say the million dollar word, it’s just so bleeping cruel on that poor child
My parents split and my mum kept her surname to match us. My husbands parents split and his mum changed her name back… but her kids have the name of a man they all hate. Weird!

• Heart
I know everyone has preferences when it comes to dating but I think it's disgusting the way she goes on about the height of a man, like she should be picky when she is a personality void slag. What decent man would want to go near that nutcase is beyond me. Imagine someone saying to her oh I don't date women with a pan face. She honestly thinks so highly of herself for someone so basic

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She can have all the preferences she wants no one wants to touch a woman that calls the paps for pics and can’t keep Walkers name off her chest or an article

like her pics in Barbados loooool
“ wanted to keep this a secret only just found out two seconds ago despite having the biggest bump look at me look at me”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If cheque book baby is constantly wanting to get into her bed and shouting mammmiiii how come she’s posting stories in her room (same headboard) without said cheque book baby making background noise or jumping in on her video?! Don’t know why I’m even asking, we all know she’s a liar!! Also, if he is in the same room, no wonder the poor bastards sleep schedule is fu**ed what with her nonsense stories probably keeping him awake!
Got some Tea on Simo Cheshire Tea, you still interested?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.