Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when she goes on and on and on about how he's his dad's double there's no wonder people are intrigued. I missed it both times and still wana see, doesn't make me sly
ofcourse being intrigued to see what he looks like isn’t sly but posting a photo of a child who is kept off all social media is sly

Reactions: 3
when she goes on and on and on about how he's his dad's double there's no wonder people are intrigued. I missed it both times and still wana see, doesn't make me sly
Of course not, I was sad I missed it first time. It’s natural to be curious when she makes such a big deal of her kid looking like his dad and also posts that his dad is ugly. But I wouldn’t post it myself if I had the photo

Reactions: 7
Of course not, I was sad I missed it first time. It’s natural to be curious when she makes such a big deal of her kid looking like his dad and also posts that his dad is ugly. But I wouldn’t post it myself if I had the photo
I think I misunderstood you the first time. I thought you was calling the people wanting to see it sly. My mistake

Reactions: 5
See that hand holding her head pose it’s got to be the most cringe pose ever. Every story. She literally just rehearse for them licking this liquid filled lips and flicking her fake lashes. I have no sympathy for the twit whatsoever and think it’s a disgrace of Kyle is made to pay for a house for her. I understand forcing someone to pay Maintenance for a kid they don’t want coz let’s face it he could have just not went near the woman in the first place. Being made to pay a house coz someone is an unemployed lazy arsewipe who doesn’t contribute to the child she planned upbringing is a joke. Doesn’t matter how much money Kyle has, he earned it not her.

Reactions: 10
See that hand holding her head pose it’s got to be the most cringe pose ever. Every story. She literally just rehearse for them licking this liquid filled lips and flicking her fake lashes. I have no sympathy for the twit whatsoever and think it’s a disgrace of Kyle is made to pay for a house for her. I understand forcing someone to pay Maintenance for a kid they don’t want coz let’s face it he could have just not went near the woman in the first place. Being made to pay a house coz someone is an unemployed lazy arsewipe who doesn’t contribute to the child she planned upbringing is a joke. Doesn’t matter how much money Kyle has, he earned it not her.
He doesn't pay for a house for her...hence why she's in her mum's box room

Reactions: 8
I think she's been angling for a house for a long time as well as the maintenance money, dunno why the absolute fanny can't just take ownership of her own financial situation. I hope Kyle never gives her more than she's entitled to and she will be in the box room for the foreseeable

I think the whole 7 month count down thing was because she was hoping to win a court case to have a house etc paid for.

Her nipple is out in that last picture.. who wants to bet she knows

Her nipple is out in that last picture.. who wants to bet she knows
She ll know alright, she's just thirsty for male attention, however it seems to be her usual suspects commenting, I recognise their names as they say the same thing to lots of insta begs 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Is it me or did Kairo say Kyle Walker when she asked what his name is? 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it me or did Kairo say Kyle Walker when she asked what his name is? 😩
I didn’t hear it... at all she lives in fantasy land and picks up any little drama... look at the boots saga... things are happening behind the scenes... yes they are..... pressing delete on your silly emails and from your mafia too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kylero Walker. He definitely said Walker too which is really sad. She said no what’s your name again after that too so it’s like how would he know to say Walker if she said it isn’t his name lol

Reactions: 11
Giro walker was that 🤣🤣🤣
So she's gone from blatantly denying that Kyle has stopped her showing his face via taking legal action to now basically admitting it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did I miss a pic of the famous Kairo Strawberry Walker… gutted lol
I wouldn’t have posted but certainly woulda been curious to see…

And what man has she ever had ? She’s never had a boyfriend that I am certain of that absolute slag

AE74CF7F-A7F6-4CB0-8C89-8A847C26ABFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
So a certain someone is absolutely not keeping her quiet but “she’s glad she’s finally found a way to share some of his personality “ because she’s sure a certain person wants them to disappear.
make your mind up Loz hun.🤥

How did I miss a pic of the famous Kairo Strawberry Walker… gutted lol
I wouldn’t have posted but certainly woulda been curious to see…

And what man has she ever had ? She’s never had a boyfriend that I am certain of that absolute hag

View attachment 883876
Her man? Doesn’t she mean Annie’s man or anyone else’s man she can get near. No man wants her to be his out and proud women do they?

• Heart
Wonder if she means Kyle or Annie wanting her in the cupboard lol
Of course she will mean Annie. She can’t possibly admit to it being Kyle when she madly in love with the idea she has of him. It’s act sad watching him, sounded like Kyle Walker. She will be delighted. I don’t really know why anyone would keep telling a 1 year old their full name and especially in this case. Poor boy

Notice anytime something goes wrong. Cough she doesn’t get more money or a house she starts the digs and shock videos It almost like a threat as to what she can do. Don’t give me more and il show his fave and thrust him forward. If I was them I wouldn’t donate her extra bonus payment for keeping zipped I’d let her spill all coz no one cares.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.