Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know kairoooon goodman hair is black not blonde she puts a filter on it she also puts things in he’s hair so it looks curly like Kyle youngest child remember he only has 3 children remember the boots lol I know a lot just say the truth will soon be out she can’t keep up with her own lies and he looks nothing like Kyle or he’s children he llooks everything like her lit’s quite scary that someone can be so obsessed with and family and it’s clearly to see her or son is not wanted Kyle is not on the birth certificate either does anyone remember when she messed up and said it on her stories when kairooon was first born? Lauryn will soon run back under that rock/ box bedroom she came from lol
Defo. Lauryn has same eyes as kairo and another reason (on top of the bonus payments Kyle and Annie pay her to keep his face covered) is coz lauryn would need to go on a deleting spree once the comments saying he her spitting image roll in. That’s how pathetic she is and she hopes and prays he morph into Kyle. Also, Kyle youngest son has Afro hair not curls like kairo. I genuinely think that’s another reason she keeps ‘ shaving it’ to make it thicker on the hope it goes Afro when it won’t ! Who else do u know that shaves their 1 year olds head repeatedly, protesting it’s too curly. Bullshit. Kind of similar to Georgia from towie kid. He’s her spitting image with Tommy eyes but I seen ppl who told her the baby looked like her had their comments deleted. Strange obsessions.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What these pictures I don’t think kairooon goodman looks nothing like Kyle looks more like he’s goodman family lol
We agreed when this happened to not put pictures up on here of him. He’s not in the public. He’s not shared on social media. These should be taken down

Reactions: 2
We agreed when this happened to not put pictures up on here of him. He’s not in the public. He’s not shared on social media. These should be taken down
Report them. She’s a dick but if he isn’t to be shown on social media people should respect others parenting. Not that it’s her parenting of course! I still think he looks just like his dad, the famous footballer Kyle Walker in case you didn’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Report them. She’s a dick but if he isn’t to be shown on social media people should respect others parenting. Not that it’s her parenting of course! I still think he looks just like his dad, the famous footballer Kyle Walker in case you didn’t know
I did. Hopefully they’ll be taken down soon
Yer, he’s definitely his dad!

Reactions: 1
What happened? Not sure what I missed. Yeah I don’t see any resemblance to Kyle either but kids change all the time and everyone looks at kids differently. It’s ashame Lauren doesn’t respect kairo but nice rhat strangers do. I mean she doenst show his face but tells everyone when he does the toilet etc and shows r face of others on her insta stories aka Tesco employees that have had no say in there photos being shared but she is classless as we all know and I’m sure she wouldn’t have breached the privacy of the Tesco workers if they paid her a monthly sum to keep her trap shut

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she ever not ask for advice 🙄
Wonder if she’s let him watch cocomelon again. We know that is a powerful drug. Gateway for things to come…
He’s a baby. He probably needs to cut down on his naps. Surprised she hasn’t said he’s in leap 100
Wonder why the house move came to and end. Kyle not paying up 💷
Has it been 7 months until their apparently free yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice her other phones charging up reading to send ig messages to her self 🤣🤣🤣

You know kairoooon goodman hair is black not blonde she puts a filter on it she also puts things in he’s hair so it looks curly like Kyle youngest child remember he only has 3 children remember the boots lol I know a lot just say the truth will soon be out she can’t keep up with her own lies and he looks nothing like Kyle or he’s children he llooks everything like her lit’s quite scary that someone can be so obsessed with and family and it’s clearly to see her or son is not wanted Kyle is not on the birth certificate either does anyone remember when she messed up and said it on her stories when kairooon was first born? Lauryn will soon run back under that rock/ box bedroom she came from lol
How do you know his hair is black

• Haha
From those pictures, he really looks like Lauryn lol poor kid 😂

and also

WiLl RePlY tO aLl CoMmEnTs 🥴 I haven’t seen you reply to anyone Lauryn? Such a beggy babe
I actually looked at some of the people who have commented and I think if it was some fit guys she would be replying quicker than when he knickers went down for her ‘giro’... however as this isn’t the case it’s been almost a day and she hadn’t liked a single one... also I have noticed she copies of her friend Mel quite a lot.. Last week Mel posted up a freebie she got from CBeebies or Milkshake.. with toys and signed photos and the next week Beggy is at it on a smaller scale... as for the crisp in the boot.. wonder if she will fess that fact when she sells them on depop with all her other freebie cheap shite 😌😌😌

Reactions: 7
If cheque book baby is constantly wanting to get into her bed and shouting mammmiiii how come she’s posting stories in her room (same headboard) without said cheque book baby making background noise or jumping in on her video?! Don’t know why I’m even asking, we all know she’s a liar!! Also, if he is in the same room, no wonder the poor bastards sleep schedule is fu**ed what with her nonsense stories probably keeping him awake!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe the advice she is asking for.. she wants to keep him in the cot for as long as possible... my suggestion, put your phone down.. sort your room out and take care of your sons needs instead of thinking about the inconvenience he is causing you... or better still stop spending his maintenance on your tit lashes, eyebrows and teeth and rent somewhere you lazy freeloading skank 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm just astounded at the fact she bleats and bleats the way she does when she doesn't work and doesn't have a house to manage. How the duck can she be tired??? Although I don't have kids I work full time and have a really draining illness, so even on my days off or after work I've got blood tests, general tests and injections. It's been particularly bad over the last 2 weeks and I'm still managing to function like a normal human..just!! She doesn't know what hardship is. It's like she just wants to be a part time mum and not deal with the bits that aren't so nice as it gets in the way of her sitting stalking folk on insta

• Heart
I'm just astounded at the fact she bleats and bleats the way she does when she doesn't work and doesn't have a house to manage. How the duck can she be tired??? Although I don't have kids I work full time and have a really draining illness, so even on my days off or after work I've got blood tests, general tests and injections. It's been particularly bad over the last 2 weeks and I'm still managing to function like a normal human..just!! She doesn't know what hardship is. It's like she just wants to be a part time mum and not deal with the bits that aren't so nice as it gets in the way of her sitting stalking folk on insta
Exactly I have flu currently, worked a full day and had to take my child to see a film (prebooked) admittedly I used that time for a snooze 🤣🤣🤣 but can you imagine if she actually did a weeks work... think she would need a week in the priory 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no have I missed out on a picture of kairo?! Gutted! Where was it from? I watch this thread but the notifications don’t always come up 😩😩

Oh she can afford all her crap… go rent a house!!!

Oh no have I missed out on a picture of kairo?! Gutted! Where was it from? I watch this thread but the notifications don’t always come up 😩😩

I saw it on here briefly yesterday, think it was from Lauryn stories

Reactions: 2
Oh no not having that, I have a staffy and she is absolutely beautiful, well behaved and great with my toddler, Lauren is none of these things, please don’t give staffies a bad name by associating them with this woman
They really are the most loving loyal dogs 🐶❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Doesn’t really matter anymore because he’s a strawberry now

• Haha
Reactions: 8

It was on chloes stories about a year ago but someone posted it yesterday. I missed it first time but it’s a bit sly posting other people’s kids without permission

It was on chloes stories about a year ago but someone posted it yesterday. I missed it first time but it’s a bit sly posting other people’s kids without permission
when she goes on and on and on about how he's his dad's double there's no wonder people are intrigued. I missed it both times and still wana see, doesn't make me sly

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.