Lauryn Goodman #12 The Brighton weasel can’t get no diesel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in no way liking Kyle after what he has done to his partner and their 3 boys but he does come across better than Lauryn, she just seems a bitter old sow, the one Mel got knocked up by does come across as an hole but then Mel picks and picks away at how he doesn't support their child probs as bad as each other

Reactions: 9
She claims Kyles not clever but at least he has a career and a fairly decent one at that!! what can she show Kairo she has achieved ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She claims Kyles not clever but at least he has a career and a fairly decent one at that!! what can she show Kairo she has achieved ?
It's laughable, a benefit scrounging baggy fanny slapper slagging off someone who has a career, don't bite the hand that feeds you! At the end of the day Kairo is still made up of half her and half Kyle so she needs to watch what she is saying, Kairo will be able to read all this when he is older plus Lauryn isn't very bright at all so what she is implying is both parents are thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She probably thinks she was clever to purposely get knocked up to a premiership footballer on a one night stand when it actual fact it was classless, crass and selfish - absolutely nothing clever about it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ffs on her stories another filtered to duck picture of her with her hands in her greasy hair, tagging all the companies where she spends Kairo Walkers maintainence money, her eyelashes are a bloody sight, it would put me off going to these companies if you ended with big stupid lashes like that, plus she's tagging those bleeping necklaces again 🙄🙄 she must be on the beg for money for Christmas 🙈

Also why even get all that crap done to your face if your just going to filter your photos?? Makes no sense whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just do it then? Like no need to tell people you will share. I thought that was what her page was about anyway lol it’s like she needs to show proof that people interact with her
So the Sleep Trainer she forked out for when Kerchinggg was 3-4 months old was waste of his child support 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Was that nana luenna or something that she never mentions anymore
Yep that cost’s a small fortune just like the Leaps she always mentioned when Kerching was unsettled. My oldest is 21 yrs old and my youngest is 11 and I’ve never heard of these Leaps that children go through. I’m surprised she’s not got her shiny stone’s charging to help with the tit she spouts 🤣😂

• Haha
Yep that cost’s a small fortune just like the Leaps she always mentioned when Kerching was unsettled. My oldest is 21 yrs old and my youngest is 11 and I’ve never heard of these Leaps that children go through. I’m surprised she’s not got her shiny stone’s charging to help with the tit she spouts 🤣😂
Most parents just get on with it and I'd say up until about 10 years ago we didn't have insta experts like Lauryn and people managed fine. It's people like Lauryn creating a profile about parenting out of nothing then it flops massively lol

Reactions: 7
The website she thought would be life changing I wonder how long she will keep that up for

a parenting platform when she comes on stories for advice when her bracelets fail to work

That pose she does is full of insecurities and I just look at her hand on her head and the KW collar and feel so sorry for the bunny boiler

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont think anyone at all signed up to that website 7.99 a month 😂😂😂😂 if people were signing up she would be tagging people in her stories saying thank you. She needs to understand she's never going to make any money with her lazy ventures, everything she does fails. Where is your dignity when u just scrounge for handouts every month

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's really beggy this evening, If there's anything that irks me more about social media its folk throwing shade publicly but only one person knows what they are talking about, however lauryn will hoping the person it's aimed at sees it 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️, worrying that this person has a child to bring up, she needs to act like an adult and not a 15 year old school girl

Reactions: 10
My highlight of this year was the boots Kyle saying he only has 3 children and her sending messages to herself from puma lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know kairoooon goodman hair is black not blonde she puts a filter on it she also puts things in he’s hair so it looks curly like Kyle youngest child remember he only has 3 children remember the boots lol I know a lot just say the truth will soon be out she can’t keep up with her own lies and he looks nothing like Kyle or he’s children he llooks everything like her lit’s quite scary that someone can be so obsessed with and family and it’s clearly to see her or son is not wanted Kyle is not on the birth certificate either does anyone remember when she messed up and said it on her stories when kairooon was first born? Lauryn will soon run back under that rock/ box bedroom she came from lol

Reactions: 16
You know kairoooon goodman hair is black not blonde she puts a filter on it she also puts things in he’s hair so it looks curly like Kyle youngest child remember he only has 3 children remember the boots lol I know a lot just say the truth will soon be out she can’t keep up with her own lies and he looks nothing like Kyle or he’s children he llooks everything like her lit’s quite scary that someone can be so obsessed with and family and it’s clearly to see her or son is not wanted Kyle is not on the birth certificate either does anyone remember when she messed up and said it on her stories when kairooon was first born? Lauryn will soon run back under that rock/ box bedroom she came from lol
Welcome, come take a seat and spill more of that glorious tea, how come you know he's not on the birth certificate? Keep anything coming we love the gossip about beggy Mitchell here.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He wasn’t at the Birth either nor did she get any family pictures what she wanted leaving the hospital just her kairoooon goodman and the carseat hahaha

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how true this is, but some of us saw King 👑 on an Instagram story, and he was the spitting image of Kyle

Reactions: 5
I'm getting vibes from Lauryn that she's been seeing someone and they weren't that fucked about her and was just using the Brighton bike cos she is well easy hence all the cryptic posts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.