Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ. I look back on some and just can’t fathom what I ever saw in them. It’s like a different world.
I went through a rich Dullards phase ( consequence of a misspent youth frequenting bars in the City of London) I often wonder if if I'd stuck it out or wasnt sick in the passenger seat of that Audi TT what my life of leisure would have been like ...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh you'd be bored as hell in a massive detached house in Surrey. Not worth it.

Reactions: 1
The whole Laurence Fox thing is very strange.

I was watching him in something the other night I couldn't think why he'd thrown away his career the way he has. He may not have been A list but he was in a fair amount of stuff. He was always with his cousin Emilia as well who seems very sensible and down to earth.

I seem to remember him being very bitter about the divorce from Billie and there was lots of stuff about him not seeing the kids.

I also followed him on twitter for a short while and don't remember him posting anything particularly political or outrageous. Just links to his crappy music.

If the drug rumours are true then that won't have helped him.

As for Richard Ayoade he must be in difficult position. If Lydia wants a relationship with her brother what is he to do? It reminds of the situation with the band 10CC. Two band members were married to sisters and the band had a massive falling out. The band members had to see each other at family occasions.

Reactions: 7
There’s something quite off about him. Ash Sarkar rinsed him on & then ignored him on Twitter last night and he just ... kept ... Tweeting at her

Reactions: 4
Not him calling people snowflakes for being outraged that the BBC didn't cut to the studio during the Iceland-Finland football match when Eriksen was dying on the pitch and cameras were cutting to his inconsolable wife and team mates. How is being offended that people weren't given dignity in such a distressing and life changing moment in any way unjustified? People kept watching because they wanted to make sure he survived (information that could've been given from the studio), not because they wanted to see CPR being performed while his wife and colleagues as well as the fans were in hysterics. Meanwhile he was on one today because a taxi driver had a screen up in their vehicle to protect themselves and passengers. Drive yourself to wherever you need to go if you're so offended by a bit of plastic, Laurence 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The man's a total hole. Outrage for outrage 's sake is such a grift and there's a lot of grifters out there.

Reactions: 13
Not him calling people snowflakes for being outraged that the BBC didn't cut to the studio during the Iceland-Finland football match when Eriksen was dying on the pitch and cameras were cutting to his inconsolable wife and team mates. How is being offended that people weren't given dignity in such a distressing and life changing moment in any way unjustified? People kept watching because they wanted to make sure he survived (information that could've been given from the studio), not because they wanted to see CPR being performed while his wife and colleagues as well as the fans were in hysterics. Meanwhile he was on one today because a taxi driver had a screen up in their vehicle to protect themselves and passengers. Drive yourself to wherever you need to go if you're so offended by a bit of plastic, Laurence 😂
What a duck wit! Just because he doesnt have to work in a customer facing job and got given work on the basis of his family being white, rich, well known and with connections! Lets not forget Belly Mujinga the train ticket officer who died of covid after someone with the virus spat in her face. Laurence is a spoilt privileged little twit. What has other people protecting themselves how they see fit got to do with him?? Its like screaming at a person for carrying a rape alarm because he’s never has to and thinks its silly, or taking vitamin supplements when its flu season because he’s in good health and the flu wouldnt effect him too badly. duck off and let people protect themselves how they wish to. Also if he got sick it would mean sod all to him, entirely different matter for a cab driver who is most likely reliant on being able to work to pay his bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a duck wit! Just because he doesnt have to work in a customer facing job and got given work on the basis of his family being white, rich, well known and with connections! Lets not forget Belly Mujinga the train ticket officer who died of covid after someone with the virus spat in her face. Laurence is a spoilt privileged little twit. What has other people protecting themselves how they see fit got to do with him?? Its like screaming at a person for carrying a rape alarm because he’s never has to and thinks its silly, or taking vitamin supplements when its flu season because he’s in good health and the flu wouldnt effect him too badly. duck off and let people protect themselves how they wish to. Also if he got sick it would mean sod all to him, entirely different matter for a cab driver who is most likely reliant on being able to work to pay his bills.
Plus London black cab drivers have had screens forever. Does he have a tantrum every time he uses a black cab?

I'm now getting stuck for low enough insults to call the deluded prick. If he had another brain cell, it would be lonely. A friend used to say, don't insult arseholes by calling him one; arseholes serve a useful purpose unlike him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its like screaming at a person for carrying a rape alarm because he’s never has to and thinks its silly
Dont give him any ideas this is exactly the type of thing hed complain about . Re the tv feed. I think people were in shock, including the tv crew, so I'd cut them a bit of slack. They did cut to the studio fairly quickly IIRC. People love to complain on Twitter. I'm surprised LF defended them tbh. I thought they were his enemies too, unless hes run out of people who offend him so he has to defend one against the other.

Reactions: 7
1623952102801.png

he looks like my sleep paralysis demon. i guess he's also a nightmare IRL, so figures.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can only contribute to the mountain of tea on him being an insufferable twit. Way back at the beginning of his relationship with Billie around '06/'07, they were starring in a play together called 'Treats' with Kris Marshall. I worked at the Windsor Theatre where it was on before they took it to London. Whether they were exclusive or not I don't know, but over hearing him during rehearsals, he was a demanding, obnoxious little twerp. He would patronize Billie and would purposely get on Kris's Tits with his behaviour. He's been a Bell End for a long time.

(And that's also being kind to Kris Marshall, he's grown up now, but I used to go on nights out with the same crowd as him and he was a bully. )

Reactions: 10