Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⬆⬆⬆ was just about to say this in response to another comment as well. I wonder what her parents thought about 17 year old her marrying a millionaire in his 30s. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think the twit did an interview with the Sunday Times where he said Richard was furious and wouldn’t speak to him and he wasn’t invited around their house for Sunday dinner for a few weeks, but they’re “friends again”.

I doubt that very much Larry. Considering Richard possesses a functioning brain and has been ten times more successful than you even without the rich dad connections.

I feel for the decent people that are forever tied to him. Richard seems to have done a good job of distancing himself but poor Billie Piper gets dragged up everytime the idiot says something stupid. I’m surprised she hasn’t filed for full custody of the kids.
I also pity Billie Piper, she's moved on and seems very happy personally and professionally, must be awful co parenting with him.

Reactions: 3
I feel for the decent people that are forever tied to him. Richard seems to have done a good job of distancing himself but poor Billie Piper gets dragged up everytime the idiot says something stupid. I’m surprised she hasn’t filed for full custody of the kids.
It is easier for Richard to distance himself because he married his sister and Lawrence came as part of the package, but Billie chose to marry him, live with him for 9 years or so and have 2 children with him! It does call her judgement into question a bit, unless he has had a complete change of personality since they divorced, which is possible. Although from what he says about their marriage, he sounded like a head then too.

Reactions: 9
He is completely unhinged. Both Billie and Laurence said the marriage was riddled with screaming arguments other minor petty things where he would scream “cut” at her to stop her talking. And she likened being in love to “feeling sick, out of control and hyper.” He sounds like a completely mentally abusive person. And he said once they had divorced he continued paying to see their marriage councillor who supposedly told him to go splurging his money that he had saved for a rainy day (or that Daddy had given him) and had another therapist (clearly one councillor isnt enough and ol’ Laury needs several so he can vent to multiple people) also his brother paid for a PT to visit him three times a week “as a divorce present” (oh how quant and privileged!!), he was on sleeping pills and having panic attacks. What a perfect candidate for a Major?? Sounds like an abusive narcissistic control freak who completely flew off the handle when Billie plucked up the courage to leave him and get out of his control! She’s moved onto someone new and seems content and settled, still maintains a friendship with her first husband, all relatively drama free i believe? And laurence is spouting his usual hatred online, shouting at his brother (the one paying for his PT sessions) denying his sisters black husband has ever experienced racisms, and getting dumped by his girlfriend. Bravo Laurence 👏👏 wonder if he will ever realise it isnt everyone else who’s the problem it’s himself

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I expect he's always been a dick but I suspect that the catalyst for his decline into total twattishness was the break-up of his marriage in 2016. It was around that time that he started his 'music career' too. It would be no surprise that he holds right wing views and I believe around 2016 he started knocking around with people like Farage etc. In 2019 he said he had been 'totally radicalised' by watching YouTube videos. I don't know if his event evolution into vaguely racist, anti-woke nut job is a career choice or the sign of a more deep seated mental issue.

Reactions: 6
I expect he's always been a dick but I suspect that the catalyst for his decline into total twattishness was the break-up of his marriage in 2016. It was around that time that he started his 'music career' too. It would be no surprise that he holds right wing views and I believe around 2016 he started knocking around with people like Farage etc. In 2019 he said he had been 'totally radicalised' by watching YouTube videos. I don't know if his event evolution into vaguely racist, anti-woke nut job is a career choice or the sign of a more deep seated mental issue.
I think so. I don't think Billie's career as an award winning stage actress and her subsequent screenwriting successes would have gone down well either, coinciding with his failed music career. He sound arrogant and entitled enough to think he is owed success, as he has everything that should mean he is successful without even trying- Public school education, member of acting dynasty, connections in the industry etc, although he was getting steady work which should be enough for any actor when you look at the unemployment rate.
People who are 'totally radicalised by watching YouTube videos' are not totally mentally stable I would have thought. They have other issues that they are trying to solve by finding reasons as to why their lives are not as good as they think they should be, instead of maybe doing the hard graft of looking in the mirror.

Reactions: 6
Seems I'm in the minority here because I didn't think Laurence Fox said or did anything wrong on Question Time, in fact I was cheering him on.

He does make a bit of a tit of himself on Twitter but I really don't think he's racist at all; if I thought he was, I'd be the first to condemn him for it. I think he's also a good friend of Calvin Robinson (who's mixed race) and who also criticizes a lot of what Laurence Fox does; BLM, footballers taking the knee, etc. I've seen Calvin Robinson on a couple of TV programmes recently and he seems to be a really decent, sensible, intelligent man and I'm guessing he'd suss out a racist in a heartbeat and cut them out of his life.

Having said that, I do think LF would benefit from taking a break from social media for a while, especially if he does indeed have a substance abuse/alcohol problem. Most of us (myself included) make an ass of ourselves on social media after a few too many, but we're not in the public eye, so don't get judged as much. In fact, sometimes after a skinful I'm afraid to turn my computer on the next morning! 😁

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Seems I'm in the minority here because I didn't think Laurence Fox said or did anything wrong on Question Time, in fact I was cheering him on.

He does make a bit of a tit of himself on Twitter but I really don't think he's racist at all; if I thought he was, I'd be the first to condemn him for it. I think he's also a good friend of Calvin Robinson (who's mixed race) and who also criticizes a lot of what Laurence Fox does; BLM, footballers taking the knee, etc. I've seen Calvin Robinson on a couple of TV programmes recently and he seems to be a really decent, sensible, intelligent man and I'm guessing he'd suss out a racist in a heartbeat and cut them out of his life.

Having said that, I do think LF would benefit from taking a break from social media for a while, especially if he does indeed have a substance abuse/alcohol problem. Most of us (myself included) make an ass of ourselves on social media after a few too many, but we're not in the public eye, so don't get judged as much. In fact, sometimes after a skinful I'm afraid to turn my computer on the next morning! 😁
So he's not racist because he has a black friend.... , Candace Owens is loved by racists because she hates who she is. She was happy to get help from the NAACP to sue for discrimination but she's since turned into a Trump loving white supremacy apologist.

Did they have a child? I totally forgot about that 😅
They have 2 sons, he has complained that all his money went on the custody case. It's not completely understandable by Billie might have restricted contact with their sons.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
To be fair to Billie a lot of us have been in relationships or marriages where we look back and think 'wtf?!'. Some men don't always reveal their true colours until they have a grip on you.

Poor Richard - bet he dreads having to see his brother in law

• Heart
Reactions: 10
To be fair to Billie a lot of us have been in relationships or marriages where we look back and think 'wtf?!'. Some men don't always reveal their true colours until they have a grip on you.

I certainly look back on a couple of my relationships with women, and I think why on earth did I date them!!!

Reactions: 3

I love it when someone like Calvin Robinson is brought up in these debates. Comes across like "Well I'm going to ignore the 99% of black voices who say that X is offensive, and I'll only listen to the 1% of black voices that agree with my position". Just because one minority voice says something isn't offensive, it does not mean that it isn't.

I'm not having a go at you @Sketchy , more arguing in my head with people in my life :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
For those of you worried about Loser's musical career, the good news is that he appears to have teamed up with Nigel Farage and Stephen Yaxley Lennon to record a very special version of 3 lions on my shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oh Christ. I look back on some and just can’t fathom what I ever saw in them. It’s like a different world.

Reactions: 2
For those of you worried about Loser's musical career, the good news is that he appears to have teamed up with Nigel Farage and Stephen Yaxley Lennon to record a very special version of 3 lions on my shirt.
The song being released is making fun of those three, it's not by them.