Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good to see this thread here. I wanted to see him and what he was saying IRL so I watched his appearance on GB news last week.

I am not sure what it was, but he didn’t come across as a well man. Definitely some drugs involved but there was something else odd too, can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 6
I think he is going to crack soon and do something terrible, either to himself or to someone else. He is on the edge of a precipice which you can see in his manner and the stuff he posts. I'm scared for him even though he's a complete douche.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Most vids you see of him out and about he’s wearing sunglasses too, which may or may not mean anything

Reactions: 2
Laurence doing his 'man of the people' act for football fans again. The World Cup in Qatar is next year.
twitter_E5CA3qmXMAICYmP.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no he's fallen at the last hurdle. Having stuck with his anti-England football team rhetoric and hoping they lose for daring to 'take the knee', Laurence couldn't make it all the way and got knocked out at the semi-final stage.

Just like the equally odious Johnson and Patel he's been forced into a humiliating climb down and instead for the sake of public image has to pretend that he gives a toss about football.

This leaves the way clear for Tory MP Lee Anderson's ascent to the title of biggest hole of the year for continuing to refuse to watch 'his beloved England' in the final on Sunday because of a 5 second demonstration of empathy (if of course we believe him).

Meanwhile Lawrence has apologised for his stance

Yes, we're sorry you're a dick too.

Reactions: 5
I believe that kids are kneeling before they play football about as much as I believe schools and nurseries now have to sing ‘Baa baa rainbow sheep’ because of ‘PC gone mad’. twit.

Reactions: 10
Remember when Laurence said he was going to "get on with supporting the team" and was "sorry for being a dick"?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What's the word I'm trying to think of....Oh yeah,, it's twit.
The losing team always seem to take off their medals. I suspect in the disappointment after the game its just a reminder that they came second, but they will be very proud of them in time.
And Fox can hardly talk about a lack of class. He has none whatsoever, the idiot.

I heard something like that but thought he was seeing them again. I feel really sorry for them, can you imagine?
On the one hand he says that he doesn't see them and then on the other hand he uses them in his anecdotes. I remember he said that they said to him 'I'm not being racist, but mums cooking is better than yours'. Now either he's talking tit or its a sign that he or Billie need to use that as a learning opportunity to explain what racism is. It's not an excuse to expose his children's conversations to the world. Thats not the only time I've heard him use something they've said as some sort of example of the downfall of the 'woke' society. They are pre teens too, so not toddlers. They will know he is using them to either have a dig at their mother, their school or them. I suspect he doesn't see them all that often.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Travel man with Richard Ayoade is on now. He is in Istanbul, and a fortune teller is reading his tealeaves. She predicted that he would have a problem with a family member. That is mad.that was filmed in 2019 I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What a bleeping idiot.
Presumably Lozza hasn’t heard of Adam Johnson or Barry Bennell - or does he think footballing sex offenders are OK if they’re white?

• Heart
Reactions: 14