Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
God he is an utter utter TWAT.

nothing annoys me more than when a man thinks women actually care if they would sleep with us or not. He had nothing of value to say or come back with so he retaliated in a school boy manner. Showing off his mental age.

As if our whole existence is lived just to be attractive to men and to have them want to shag us! esp men like him

I’d take it as a fucking compliment if he said he wouldn’t want to sleep with me. Means im doing something right!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Awful twat. If this is the alternative to 'woke nonsense', I'll carry on being a leftie 'snowflake', thank you very much 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Ekathrina

VIP Member
The kid he’s talking about is 14. If he wanted to see him then I’m pretty sure there’s not much Billie Piper could do to stop him. I imagine he thinks his father is a disappointment and an embarrassment and he’s been let down by him many times and now he’s fed up with it.

Reactions: 29
Billie Piper has been posting a few things on her stories lately about emotional abuse and coercive control and I don’t think it takes a genius to work out who she’s talking about.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

MaldonMalaise

It's been a good six months since I saw someone on Twitter say he looks like, and I quote, a "freshly wanked cock". He really does!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's an oddball thats for sure, he certainly has not signed up to the Woke Party but I'd not say he's racist over his comments about a film, ignorant of historical facts yes; has he said anything else?

I'd not vote for him or pop down the pub with the fella but remember, people voted for Boris so lets hope history does not repeat itself and elect another idiot as Major of London.
He was moaning on Twitter because Sainsburys tweeted about Black History Month, he said he would boycott Sainsburys, which seems a bit of an extreme reaction for a non racist.

Reactions: 25
I just refer to him as Richard Ayoade's brother in law now. On twitter he's called Waitrose Tommy Robinson which is rather fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

tawdryhepburn

whenever i see a photo of him, i think he looks like he could play a commanding ss officer in a war flick........ he’s got those cold, lizardy eyes. i really really REALLY hope he gets fucked over by those three libel cases, i couldn’t think of anyone more deserving than him.

Reactions: 23

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
What Pricey's said :ROFLMAO: I don't like him, he seems like a shouty, entitled, abusive twatty bollocks tbh. I think his politics are fucked and he is doing it mainly for shock factor because I'm sure he's smarter than he actually sounds.

I agree, doubt he'll make Mayor

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Reverend

VIP Member
Like an earlier poster said, coming from a well connected family and going to a posh school will get you to the front the queue. But if you don’t deliver the goods then you won’t stay there. Fox has the problem of being an ok actor with a massive ego and bad attitude: there are numerous reports of his unpleasantness on set. After a while people get fed up with that and won’t cast him. Why would you bother when you can get any number of equally good or better actors to do the job who are also easy to work with?
Also, being unpleasant to a 'junior' employee can be counter productive in the long term. Cilla Black was well known for being horrible to the researchers, runners etc. when she hosted Blind Date. When one of the said 'little people' became a very senior executive at ITV they had no hesitation in cancelling Blind Date, Surprise, Surprise etc. and Cilla's contract, and apparently sent her agent a two line email saying that they no plans to work with Cilla in the future.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Moth

VIP Member
It’s Ava Santina… absolutely appalling behaviour from Fox and Wootton.

Hilarious that GB News have 'launched an investigation' and claimed that Fox's comments "do not reflect our values". Apparently their values do extend to continuing to employ Dan Wootten who sat there laughing.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

Annabanana40

Chatty Member
Hasn't he been stopped from seeing his kids? Total bell end, Billie Piper has terrible taste in men!

Reactions: 21

Boobmarley

I don't think he is a racist per se; more ignorant maybe - but his white, male privilege is definitely showing, big time.
I’m not so sure. I think him posting information specifically about only people from one certain race/ethnicity along with the crimes they have committed is pretty racist. All ethnicities and cultures have people who commit crimes. Every single one. But if you list only the crimes from a specific ethnicity/race it is surely for one aim only which is to incite anger and distrust towards that certain ethnicity??
Also his attitude towards change is so 🥴🥴. The purpose of change is to learn, improve, and adapt with the times and resources at that moment in time. If you look at human history people spread to their areas in which their are resources to survive or thrive and left areas of danger. Makes sense. To then be so adverse to anyone else doing what has been done since the beginning of time is quite frankly utterly hypocritical and moronic of him. Also to put the UK on some imaginary pedestal for its exploration to and settlements in other countries, for stripping other lands of their resources and cultures, for enforcing their culture and beliefs onto the people from countries they took over by force, but to then be angered that people who have moved to/or their ancestors moved to live in the UK want to be treated with dignity and have equal rights, or retain the cultures and beliefs of their family and ancestors (heaven forbid!!!). I mean run it past me again Laurence?? One rule for the white British and one rule for everyone else yeah? Small dick syndrome or what. He needs the attention and to cause controversy because his life is so utterly meaningless and he isnt anywhere near as successful as he had hoped he would be despite Daddy paying to get his foot in the door so many times.

• Heart

rubyred66

Chatty Member
This is what I find frustrating- I disagree with what Ava said and I think she should have been called up on it. But the way Lawrence and Dan did it made it obvious that they don’t actually care about men’s mental health and the issue of male suicide but rather getting one over on a woman and their misogynist bull.
We need a very real discussion about male mental health and suicide that isn’t clouded by any other discussion. It’s similar to how it gets bloody frustrating when you talk about male violence against women and girls and you always get some bright spark pipe up with ‘men are the most likely to be killed’ or ‘what about domestic abuse against men?’ Important topics but they shouldn’t be used to negate the other.
As a mental health professional. I’ll let you in to the reality. There’s so many cases of people ‘playing the system’ or ‘playing the mental health card’ to have the maximum paid time off work. These cases swamped services but we’re given priority due to financial impacts of the company. Pressure was put on putting occupational health cases to get people back into work. A few years back, my regular appointment was taken away and re-scheduled for another week so i could provide guidance to man who drank too much alcohol and got into local football fights, took time off work to ‘play the card’ and he occasionally beat his girlfriend when his football team didn’t win or if his bets didn’t pay off. His mental health was prioritised over another man who’s background would make you all cry, a sensitive, articulate and caring young man who unfortunately battled drug dependency. He was economically inactive for 2 years as they stated. During the consultation with the ‘card playing thug’ I was informed because of the missed appointment, my other case had committed suicide. I lost a young man because of various factors, typically the greed of corporate companies wanting to bring their employees back to work. Corporate greed prevented my intervention to another young man and it haunts me.

This countries system is so flawed, it makes me so upset and angry. No body cares about a man’s mental health unless it’s connected to money or productivity

• Sad
  • Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I didn't realise he blacked up his sons, no wonder he had to fight for custody. Have you seen his latest girlfriend? Mixed race and rocking the box braids when she accompanied him to court. He's seriously punching.
---

The thing is, a lot of black people including myself consider him to be a racist.
Believe me, plenty of white people think he’s a racist too. I mean, he is one! 🤷‍♀️

As for the mixed race girlfriend - it reminds me of those people ( racists ) who claim that they can’t possibly be racist because their milkman is a brown guy. 🙄

Reverend

VIP Member
In my humble opinion, Lawrence Fox has a huge sense of entitlement and he can't understand why he's not a hugely successful actor (like his dad and uncle), why Billie Piper left him, why his music doesn;t sell or isn;t recognised for being brilliant or why people don't support him in huge numbers.

In his mind, it can't be his fault, so it's a conspiracy against white, well-educated men etc. Utter bollocks of course.

• Heart