Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He's caused some good debates in the past year. I don't agree with all he says but I am glad he speaks his mind and doesn't get scared off doing it. I can't see him becoming Mayor of London.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Good debates? Good if you are a white supremacist and COVID conspiracy theorist

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
What Pricey's said :ROFLMAO: I don't like him, he seems like a shouty, entitled, abusive twatty bollocks tbh. I think his politics are fucked and he is doing it mainly for shock factor because I'm sure he's smarter than he actually sounds.

I agree, doubt he'll make Mayor

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hasn't he been stopped from seeing his kids? Total bell end, Billie Piper has terrible taste in men!

Reactions: 21
The top comments under the Daily Mail report...yikes

Reactions: 1
He's an utter bellend,
Ha ha - I love your name and pic - come over to the Katie Price thread sometime 😄

'The term paedophile is a meaningless and baseless insult'? Really? err I think he needs to go and look in a dictionary and/ or consult a lawyer
I think Imran Khan should drag him over to his backward country - he'd fit in well there! 'Stones for sale, stones for sale. Buy your pointy stones here.'

Reactions: 4
When did he get so mad? Did it happen when Billie Piper left him ? I can’t imagine he was like this when they were together

Reactions: 11
whenever i see a photo of him, i think he looks like he could play a commanding ss officer in a war flick........ he’s got those cold, lizardy eyes. i really really REALLY hope he gets fucked over by those three libel cases, i couldn’t think of anyone more deserving than him.

Reactions: 23
I used to really fancy him as Hathaway in ‘Lewis’ - I think lots of us did. Now I can’t even watch it without feeling like I’m going to projectile vomit. Thanks, ‘Lozza’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think these people have much of a libel case over a nonspecific insult/name-calling. It's arguably more damaging to be called a racist these days, even nonspecifically, and they didn't have any qualms about throwing that one out.

I have genuinely wondered if he's in the midst of some kind of breakdown. I'm not saying he doesn't hold some views I dislike, but to throw away his acting career, to make such a spectacle of himself is just weird.

We all censor ourselves in our professional fields to a degree, make sure we don't spout things others may take offence to, even if we think we're in the right, whatever your politics. You don't express yourself in public like you do in private. I don't think this is a bad thing, it shows tolerance and respect for others. But to dig in the way he did is bizarre.

Maybe he realised he was fucked and decided to go for broke and appeal to the Trump demographic as he knew he'd gone too far.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My issue is his statement that NHS is not fit for purpose. Blah blah, I'm wondering if this means any medical assistance he requires in the future will be paid privately for?

Reactions: 8
I don't think these people have much of a libel case over a nonspecific insult/name-calling. It's arguably more damaging to be called a racist these days, even nonspecifically, and they didn't have any qualms about throwing that one out.
I was thinking of that case where the cave guy trying to rescue those Thai schoolchildren was called a 'p€do' by Elon Musk but unfortunately horrible Elon won that case 🤦‍♀️

Both terms are heinous and can permanently damage reputations and end careers, whether used correctly or not. LF was flinging baseless labels at them to show how clever he is! how woke he isn't! how hypocritical those numpty snowflake lefties are! 🙄

We can't say for certain that Fox is a racist. Only he can know if he's a racist. But if he's not he's doing a damn good impression of one.

Reactions: 4
I was thinking of that case where the cave guy trying to rescue those Thai schoolchildren was called a 'p€do' by Elon Musk but unfortunately horrible Elon won that case 🤦‍♀️

Both terms are heinous and can permanently damage reputations and end careers, whether used correctly or not. LF was flinging baseless labels at them to show how clever he is! how woke he isn't! how hypocritical those numpty snowflake lefties are! 🙄

We can't say for certain that Fox is a racist. Only he can know if he's a racist. But if he's not he's doing a damn good impression of one.
I don't agree but my point was more that either people should not throw out these 'insults' and think they can get away with it without providing detailed specific examples that they would be prepared to defend in court, OR they should be allowed to call him whatever they want willy-nilly and he should be allowed to respond in kind. They can't have it both ways.

He has proved himself to be racist by objecting to a Sikh being featured in 1917.
What did he say? I thought he said it was odd to have a Sikh soldier in the film 1917, showing that he was ignorant of the fact that well over 100,000 Sikh soldiers fought in WW1, an error he later apologised for.

He's an oddball thats for sure, he certainly has not signed up to the Woke Party but I'd not say he's racist over his comments about a film, ignorant of historical facts yes; has he said anything else?

I'd not vote for him or pop down the pub with the fella but remember, people voted for Boris so lets hope history does not repeat itself and elect another idiot as Major of London.

• Angry
Reactions: 2