Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Robinson actually a real priest/minister or just one for his own personal church?
Well as an atheist I'm probably not best placed to decide what is 'real' about religion but in 2022 he was ordained by the Anglican 'Free Church of England' and then left to be ordained by the 'Nordic Catholic Church' last October. His wikipedia entry is interesting in that to me it describes someone desperately seeking to acquire authority; teacher, politician, cleric ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Robinson

I'm laughing my hole off at 'cosplay cleric'
Oh there are loads of names for him on Twitter. From the days when he sported a huge afro I liked 'Sideshow God' and 'Leo Prayer' (one for the teenagers) but I've also seen 'The Sinister Minister', 'Pastor of Muppets', 'Clerical Error', 'The Vicar of Dimly'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For once he actually appears to have been telling the truth about that, because he’s declared he’s flouncing out of Londonistan in disgust. Even better news is that Dan Wootten is going too. If that in itself doesn’t justify Khan winning I don’t know what would.
He's flouncing because he can no longer afford to live in London, his bank balance must be considerably reduced with the legal costs of his recent court cases.

Reactions: 8
Oh there are loads of names for him on Twitter. From the days when he sported a huge afro I liked 'Sideshow God' and 'Leo Prayer' (one for the teenagers) but I've also seen 'The Sinister Minister', 'Pastor of Muppets', 'Clerical Error', 'The Vicar of Dimly'
I'm dead laughing at these, especially Sideshow God. He has become more and more hardline lately or maybe he was always that way and the mask was slipping. Odd that he used to be a video game reviewer - some of his old videos are still on Youtube.

Reactions: 9
Well as an atheist I'm probably not best placed to decide what is 'real' about religion but in 2022 he was ordained by the Anglican 'Free Church of England' and then left to be ordained by the 'Nordic Catholic Church' last October. His wikipedia entry is interesting in that to me it describes someone desperately seeking to acquire authority; teacher, politician, cleric ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Robinson

He’s known as Deacon Poo in our house.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Billie's taste in men is questionable - Laurence, Chris Evans, Noel Clarke...

But we know she clearly can't stand him.

Was surprised to hear that Laurence & Kirsty Gallacher were a thing for a short time. But her judgement clearly isn't great in general, as she did an Instagram post supporting Russell Brand when the documentary on him aired last year.
Kirsty Gallagher was a presenter on GBeebies and her sister is married to Russell Brand.
'The birds of a tit feather flock together Randy.'

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha I am howling

"A click bait culture warrior, who was beaten by a bin."

this has to be the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Has anyone seen his show with Calvin Robinson, Fox and the Father? LF is obviously drunk in all of them - head lolling, slurring his words, forgetting his train of thought... idk how anyone can be interested in what he has to say, he's a mess.

Reactions: 3
Just Laurence Fox maintaining his annual tradition of getting drunk and burning a Pride flag in his back garden. He's also posted the pride 'swastika' on his Twitter feed again.

• Sick
Just Laurence Fox maintaining his annual tradition of getting drunk and burning a Pride flag in his back garden. He's also posted the pride 'swastika' on his Twitter feed again.

Absolute nutjob. How can someone spiral so much

Reactions: 11

Absolute loser! Billie did the right thing barring access to the kids. His acting career is well and truly fucked and all by his own hand.
Hoisted by his own petard springs to mind.

It's not even outrageous, just pathetic.

Reactions: 5
I've watched some more of Fox and Father. LF is genuinely trying to get someone to invest in a film where he and Calvin are action heroes. He's deluded. I find their closeness a bit unsettling - I don't mean that they're infatuated, I mean like they have that weird obsessive friendship that never lasts very long. They're in the love-bombing stage.

• Haha
  • Sick
I've watched some more of Fox and Father. LF is genuinely trying to get someone to invest in a film where he and Calvin are action heroes. He's deluded. I find their closeness a bit unsettling - I don't mean that they're infatuated, I mean like they have that weird obsessive friendship that never lasts very long. They're in the love-bombing stage.
Twatman and Nobbin?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More "The HateDicks" than "The Matrix".

Calvin Robinson is a very, very odd person.

• Haha
What caused him to implode in such a huge way?!
He’s in serious need of an intervention if there’s anyone around him that still cares for him.
I feel like some time in the future this will all end very very badly.

He’s in serious need of an intervention if there’s anyone around him that still cares for him.
He reminds me of Charlie Sheen in his 'Tiger Blood' phase. That was the result of personal stress and drugs. But Sheen got through it so perhaps Fox will too. He's still a twit though.

Reactions: 2
Divorce caused him to implode.
See also Graham Linehan.

IMG_9739.png

Laurence having a normal one tonight. This seems like a good summation although I think he sounds drunk too.