Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember him being on Matthew Wright one morning when he was just an actor. Turns out it was just as he was loosing his mind. During one of the panels chats he volunteered that he regularly took CBD oil, it was great and he had taken some that morning. He was off his face, on much more than CBD oil. He was on an evening panel show soon after, I told the SO to pay attention, this man is unstable! All very odd.
Apparently the rumour is on the set of Victoria he had taken a massive line of Coke and then taken Ketamine to come down from the Coke so was completely off his face.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I see Fox managed to get a mighty 1.9% of the vote in the London Mayoral election. That still means there are 47,634 people on the loose in London who think he was the best candidate!

I hope Fox's backer Jeremy Hoskin thinks it was worth spaffing £5 million on this idiot's campaign. Unfortunately he probably does.
More people bought Billie's Piper first single 'Because We Want To' in the first week than voted for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like Fox is standing as a candidate to be elected the new 'Tommy Robinson'.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Looks like Fox is standing as a candidate to be elected the new 'Tommy Robinson'.

:rolleyes:
What a dick. Lucky he comes from a rich family because he'll never work as an actor again. And lucky that his ex wife can afford to support the kids because she is actually talented!

Reactions: 16
OF COURSE every Muslim is Palestinian to this person :rolleyes: Wonder what he'd say if I tweeted a list of every time someone with a very Biblical-sounding name (Ezekiel, Jeremiah, etc) had been convicted of a sex crime and then justified it with "Britain's a Christian country, right?"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OF COURSE every Muslim is Palestinian to this person :rolleyes: Wonder what he'd say if I tweeted a list of every time someone with a very Biblical-sounding name (Ezekiel, Jeremiah, etc) had been convicted of a sex crime and then justified it with "Britain's a Christian country, right?"
And every Palestinian is a muslim, if Loser Fox had a brain he'd be dangerous.

Reactions: 10
The two footballers play for my club. One is a French Muslim and the other is a Muslim of Bangladeshi and Bengali descent, born in Loughborough. As others have said, if this wazzock had a brain he’d be more dangerous than he already is. The replies to some of his tweets are hideous, he’s the male Katie Hopkins and already has a ‘following’ which is incredibly worrying.

Reactions: 14
More people bought Billie's Piper first single 'Because We Want To' in the first week than voted for him.
That was a 'toon' :) He's a Loony Tune.

And every Palestinian is a muslim, if Loser Fox had a brain he'd be dangerous.
Frankly, he is dangerous. It has only taken a few stupid people to discourage others not to take a possibly life-saving vaccine. There is not one country in the world that hasn't benefitted from the migration of people from different countries to their shores save for a few extreme religious enclaves.

Reactions: 11
In my humble opinion, Lawrence Fox has a huge sense of entitlement and he can't understand why he's not a hugely successful actor (like his dad and uncle), why Billie Piper left him, why his music doesn;t sell or isn;t recognised for being brilliant or why people don't support him in huge numbers.

In his mind, it can't be his fault, so it's a conspiracy against white, well-educated men etc. Utter bollocks of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm pretty sure he has held these views for a while. I think I remember seeing a photograph of him meeting other right wing nutcases about three years ago. Presumably he's decided to make them public now the work has dried up.

I saw a really good response to his tweet about the Leicester players ... "You're just jealous that some Foxes can win in London".

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Laurence Fox always been this insane?? Was he always this angry raging racist psychopath? I’m trying to imagine Billy Piper sitting at their first date whilst he raged about immigrants and “taking our country back!!!” Or did he keep his racist views hidden away until recently? I find it mind boggling he had a mixed raced girlfriend (who quite rightly dumped him after he went public saying he was sick of people moaning about racism) and he didnt clock that his views are so very out of touch with reality and are more inlined with bitter drunkards who live at their local pub who have so very little about themselves so they tattoo english flags across their chests and spout racism to give them some sort of identity because their lives and personalities are so lacking. Also his brother in law is Richard Ayoade... must make for some rather interesting family dinner conversations.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
In my humble opinion, Lawrence Fox has a huge sense of entitlement and he can't understand why he's not a hugely successful actor (like his dad and uncle), why Billie Piper left him, why his music doesn;t sell or isn;t recognised for being brilliant or why people don't support him in huge numbers.

In his mind, it can't be his fault, so it's a conspiracy against white, well-educated men etc. Utter bollocks of course.
I agree totally. He’s angry that things haven’t gone exactly his way and instead of changing his career goals or working on his self improvement etc like every sane person would do, he’s made it into a massive conspiracy. He’s not that good an actor, his work is all very one note. His music is forgettable. Instead of trying to do something different he’s spewing these horrible things.

Reactions: 16
I was thinking of that case where the cave guy trying to rescue those Thai schoolchildren was called a 'p€do' by Elon Musk but unfortunately horrible Elon won that case 🤦‍♀️

Both terms are heinous and can permanently damage reputations and end careers, whether used correctly or not. LF was flinging baseless labels at them to show how clever he is! how woke he isn't! how hypocritical those numpty snowflake lefties are! 🙄

We can't say for certain that Fox is a racist. Only he can know if he's a racist. But if he's not he's doing a damn good impression of one.
I don't think he is a racist per se; more ignorant maybe - but his white, male privilege is definitely showing, big time.

Reactions: 2
Also his brother in law is Richard Ayoade... must make for some rather interesting family dinner conversations.
I think the twit did an interview with the Sunday Times where he said Richard was furious and wouldn’t speak to him and he wasn’t invited around their house for Sunday dinner for a few weeks, but they’re “friends again”.

I doubt that very much Larry. Considering Richard possesses a functioning brain and has been ten times more successful than you even without the rich dad connections.

I feel for the decent people that are forever tied to him. Richard seems to have done a good job of distancing himself but poor Billie Piper gets dragged up everytime the idiot says something stupid. I’m surprised she hasn’t filed for full custody of the kids.

Reactions: 15
I don't think he is a racist per se; more ignorant maybe - but his white, male privilege is definitely showing, big time.
I’m not so sure. I think him posting information specifically about only people from one certain race/ethnicity along with the crimes they have committed is pretty racist. All ethnicities and cultures have people who commit crimes. Every single one. But if you list only the crimes from a specific ethnicity/race it is surely for one aim only which is to incite anger and distrust towards that certain ethnicity??
Also his attitude towards change is so 🥴🥴. The purpose of change is to learn, improve, and adapt with the times and resources at that moment in time. If you look at human history people spread to their areas in which their are resources to survive or thrive and left areas of danger. Makes sense. To then be so adverse to anyone else doing what has been done since the beginning of time is quite frankly utterly hypocritical and moronic of him. Also to put the UK on some imaginary pedestal for its exploration to and settlements in other countries, for stripping other lands of their resources and cultures, for enforcing their culture and beliefs onto the people from countries they took over by force, but to then be angered that people who have moved to/or their ancestors moved to live in the UK want to be treated with dignity and have equal rights, or retain the cultures and beliefs of their family and ancestors (heaven forbid!!!). I mean run it past me again Laurence?? One rule for the white British and one rule for everyone else yeah? Small dick syndrome or what. He needs the attention and to cause controversy because his life is so utterly meaningless and he isnt anywhere near as successful as he had hoped he would be despite Daddy paying to get his foot in the door so many times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I said this elsewhere but...Chris Evans, Noel Clarke and Laurence Fox.

By duck does Billie Piper have tit taste in men.

• Haha
Reactions: 18