Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a disgusting nobody of the same ilk as Katie Hopkins. His family must be horrified, surely
I know it’s been said by a few different people but I can’t help but wonder if he’s got a coke problem which has caused this shift in personality? Surely he can’t have been like this with Billie Piper?

Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said by a few different people but I can’t help but wonder if he’s got a coke problem which has caused this shift in personality? Surely he can’t have been like this with Billie Piper?
I seem to recall a tale from Popbitch, possibly - he was appearing on a daytime show and there was a discussion about the recreational use of coke being widespread, and how much residue was on banknotes. Someone offered to swab the notes in his wallet to demonstrate and he went tonto.

Draw your own conclusions.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I must admit I’ve never taken it so I can’t be sure, but does coke generally turn people into belligerent racists?
Not much of a selling point is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There must be something. He’d been a steady actor, but probably wasn’t anywhere near as successful as some of the others in family. But you’d think that alone wouldn’t be enough for such a seismic shift.

I hope for his sake it is Coke, then he’s at least got a chance. Whereas if that’s his true personality coming out…

Reactions: 2
I must admit I’ve never taken it so I can’t be sure, but does coke generally turn people into belligerent racists?
Not much of a selling point is it?
Just want to clarify I’m not trying to stigmatise drug addiction and suggest that all active users are racist or that it excuses such behaviour, I’m thinking more how does someone go from a relatively inoffensive but wholly unmemorable guest appearance on celeb gogglebox to one of the most shockingly outright racist tweets I’ve ever seen from a blue tick?

Ime coke changes people’s dispositions entirely and they become thoroughly nasty, self serving people. He’s obviously tweeting this to trend so he can monetise his horrible tit either through patreon or “political” donations but it’s not the behaviour of a well person…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think he is a very angry individual. He just doesn't get why he isn't getting the roles and plaudits his father, ex-wife uncle and cousins get/have had.

It must be conspiracy against white males. I think the paranoia is exacerbated by the alleged cocaine use.

• Heart
I think he is a very angry individual. He just doesn't get why he isn't getting the roles and plaudits his father, ex-wife uncle and cousins get/have had.

It must be conspiracy against white males. I think the paranoia is exacerbated by the alleged cocaine use.
There’s often nepotism in those kinds of circles so maybe he would have got more work if he wasn’t such a twit. But angry, narcissistic people wouldn’t see it like that.

His poor kids! I don’t know how old they’d be but old enough to be picked on at school I would think

There’s often nepotism in those kinds of circles so maybe he would have got more work if he wasn’t such a twit. But angry, narcissistic people wouldn’t see it like that.

His poor kids! I don’t know how old they’d be but old enough to be picked on at school I would think
He's upset people like Rebecca Front, Nicola Thorp, Ru Paul, etc. all of whom are well-connected (Front with Armando Iannuci, for example) and producers are not going to sign him up now. He's got trouble stamped through him like Blackpool through a stick of rock.....

Fox won’t get any more acting jobs so he has to be shocking to get noticed.

I bet Emilia and the rest of the Fox thespians are backing away from him

Reactions: 5
Fox won’t get any more acting jobs so he has to be shocking to get noticed.

I bet Emilia and the rest of the Fox thespians are backing away from him
His brother Jack seems ok... I follow him on social media and he mostly posts about work and seems to avoid all LF's drama.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but their Mother died last April... this could be a reason for his horrible behaviour in the last year or so.

Reactions: 3
His brother Jack seems ok... I follow him on social media and he mostly posts about work and seems to avoid all LF's drama.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but their Mother died last April... this could be a reason for his horrible behaviour in the last year or so.
His father stopped acting in the 70's very suddenly and became an evangelical christian. He was due to be the next big thing, and just suddenly stopped.....

He did start his acting again, but it was a very strange episode.

• Wow
Has anyone watched the movie The Hole that’s just gone onto Netflix? I watched it loads 20 years ago when it came out but hadn’t seen it since so forgot he was in it. He’s bloody awful in it!!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched the movie The Hole that’s just gone onto Netflix? I watched it loads 20 years ago when it came out but hadn’t seen it since so forgot he was in it. He’s bloody awful in it!!
Best known for a 15 year old Keira Knightley whipping her top off.......

• Wow
  • Sick
Neither did I. Felt a bit sick after that.
The scene where the guys are holding her down and pulling her trousers off made me feel ill when I realised she was a child and they were in their 20s! I know it was 20 years ago but I’m surprised grown men wouldn’t have been comfortable with filming scenes like that even then!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lawrence Fox is a plain man. He has such a nondescript face, forgettable. But he doesn’t think that.

Didn't he do a nude shower scene in that film? :oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 1