Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree he knows exactly what it means. He isn't being ignorant, he complains people call him racist because he doesn't think he is. He actually thinks he's superior.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Awful twit. If this is the alternative to 'woke nonsense', I'll carry on being a leftie 'snowflake', thank you very much 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He knows what it means! Of course he does. He's well educated and fairly intelligent (mind posh accents always throw me off!) but ignorant!!
And it's fallen out of favour with the alt-right because they keep switching up symbols and memes once outsiders become familiar with them. He can't even manage to stay relevant in that regard ...

Reactions: 4
He's an absolute tool. He's got about as much chance of being voted Mayor of London as I have to win an olympic gold medal in long jump.

Reactions: 11
Someone said that he doesn’t have access to his children. This isn’t true at all. He sees them regularly.

Laurence Fox is living out the idea that any attention is better then none. He was tit in white lines too, though tbf most of the cast were tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His father suddenly joined a religious cult when he was on the cusp of becoming a world famous actor. He did come back and started acting again, but I do wonder if junior is having the same thing happening to him........

Reactions: 4
I see Fox managed to get a mighty 1.9% of the vote in the London Mayoral election. That still means there are 47,634 people on the loose in London who think he was the best candidate!

I hope Fox's backer Jeremy Hoskin thinks it was worth spaffing £5 million on this idiot's campaign. Unfortunately he probably does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I see Fox managed to get a mighty 1.9% of the vote in the London Mayoral election. That still means there are 47,634 people on the loose in London who think he was the best candidate!

I hope Fox's backer Jeremy Hoskin thinks it was worth spaffing £5 million on this idiot's campaign. Unfortunately he probably does.
Many more people voted for Count Binface!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

He's caused some good debates in the past year. I don't agree with all he says but I am glad he speaks his mind and doesn't get scared off doing it. I can't see him becoming Mayor of London.
I loathe and detest Fox. He's a bigoted piece of trash. No wonder Billie dumped him. Horrible horrible man

Reactions: 9
S
I call him the ex mr Billie Piper or, following the mayoral election, Loser Fox.
She was on Desert Island Discs earlier, she described Sylvia Young drama school as fiercely bitchy and competitive and that she loved it. She sounds like a horrendously precocious kid, don't like her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I remember him being on Matthew Wright one morning when he was just an actor. Turns out it was just as he was loosing his mind. During one of the panels chats he volunteered that he regularly took CBD oil, it was great and he had taken some that morning. He was off his face, on much more than CBD oil. He was on an evening panel show soon after, I told the SO to pay attention, this man is unstable! All very odd.

Reactions: 2