Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression he doesn't even really know what he thinks. He's just throwing around random statements and doing whatever he can for attention. He was pulled up over something he said in an interview by a journalist and said 'Well I'm a bit thick' as if that excuses his complete lack of rational thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s an idiot. I don’t know what happened to him, but since going on Question Time he’s taken a massive tit on his career and promptly blown it up. What is he even going to do when his political ‘career’ fails?
I’d be embarrassed if he was my dad. He sounds like a right knob.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if his family are pulling their hair out over his antics?

The comment about the Sikh in 1917 was stupidity and racism I think, he had no idea what he was waffling about. He thought the director had Sikh soldiers in the film as a diversity thing, had no bloody idea they actually fought - just.. head meet desk! o_O

Reactions: 7

The comment about the Sikh in 1917 was stupidity and racism I think, he had no idea what he was waffling about. He thought the director had Sikh soldiers in the film as a diversity thing, had no bloody idea they actually fought - just.. head meet desk! o_O
Correct so not racist then.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
oh dear...
Oh come on, there is this woman is complaining about someone on the set of Neighbours using the term 'slave-driver' to describe one of the directors, saying it's a 'microaggression' because she is Aboriginal and that somehow means she is triggered by hearing anything even remotely connected to slavery, even though Aboriginal people weren't enslaved. So yeah, ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
The evidence to support microaggressions is weak, and there have been calls to change the terminology.

Yes, I'm familiar with the term "microaggressions".

He's a cocaine addled twit.
Have we met?

Reactions: 1
Microaggressions!!! I'll give you microagressions mate...go in the army for ten years then come out and work on an offshore rig and you will have seen and continue to see micragressions!!! LOL ;) Another buzz of the woke week. It will be so passe next month.

Reactions: 5
He's an oddball thats for sure, he certainly has not signed up to the Woke Party but I'd not say he's racist over his comments about a film, ignorant of historical facts yes; has he said anything else?

I'd not vote for him or pop down the pub with the fella but remember, people voted for Boris so lets hope history does not repeat itself and elect another idiot as Major of London.
He was moaning on Twitter because Sainsburys tweeted about Black History Month, he said he would boycott Sainsburys, which seems a bit of an extreme reaction for a non racist.

Reactions: 25

And it’s not as if we don’t have access to all the info in the world these days to check things out...I think it’s a combination of ‘post first, think later’ and a massive ego that tells him he couldn’t possibly be wrong about anything

Reactions: 6
He was moaning on Twitter because Sainsburys tweeted about Black History Month, he said he would boycott Sainsburys, which seems a bit of an extreme reaction for a non racist.
Yes For what it's worth I dont think he is racist but I do think he is a huge egoist and attention seeking twit, as well as being a bit thick and yes probably a Cokehead. I think he realised from the reaction to his QT interview that saying things like that will get him huge amounts of attention, so he keeps on saying racist things. He never aired these views before but suddenly afterwards he csnt shut up. Hes like Katie Hopkins. I dont believe either of them care enough about anyone but themselves to even care about racism or not but they do care about how much attention they are getting.

Reactions: 7
His latest brainfart is to label a decision by the ECHR regarding vaccinations as something that "Mengele would no doubt have approved". Stupid but not especially so for Fox except that he chose to make that comparison to the Nazi "Angel of Death" on Yom Hashoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day in Israel.

He has also taken to decorating his tweets with an emoji of a glass of milk which is apparently a symbol used by white supremicists such as Richard Spencer to represent "white identity". Perhaps Fox doesn't mean it this way but he has yet to explain.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I just refer to him as Richard Ayoade's brother in law now. On twitter he's called Waitrose Tommy Robinson which is rather fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
His latest brainfart is to label a decision by the ECHR regarding vaccinations as something that "Mengele would no doubt have approved". Stupid but not especially so for Fox except that he chose to make that comparison to the Nazi "Angel of Death" on Yom Hashoah, Holocaust Remembrance Day in Israel.

He has also taken to decorating his tweets with an emoji of a glass of milk which is apparently a symbol used by white supremicists such as Richard Spencer to represent "white identity". Perhaps Fox doesn't mean it this way but he has yet to explain.
This convinces me even more that he is just stupid and ignorant. How can you complain that people are calling you a racist and then post a White supremacist symbol? Maybe he doesn't realise what it is, but look it up ffs!

Reactions: 10
This convinces me even more that he is just stupid and ignorant. How can you complain that people are calling you a racist and then post a White supremacist symbol? Maybe he doesn't realise what it is, but look it up ffs!
He knows what it means! Of course he does. He's well educated and fairly intelligent (mind posh accents always throw me off!) but ignorant!!

Reactions: 10