Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mistake. I thought she posted to say it had been removed as well as reported to the police. Christ how is it still up? It’s a criminal offence!
She’s reported him to the police. Hope he gets arrested and sentenced, his lack of remorse is disgraceful.
After being ordered to shell out £180,000 in damages you’d think he would be smarter about what he says online.

Reactions: 9
He has now deleted the tweet. I can’t work out how much the absolute thunderc*nt believes the awful stuff he comes out with and how much is for notoriety. Utterly despise the man.

Reactions: 5
She’s reported him to the police. Hope he gets arrested and sentenced, his lack of remorse is disgraceful.
After being ordered to shell out £180,000 in damages you’d think he would be smarter about what he says online.
The stupid fucker is absolutely gagging to get himself arrested - that way he can pretend he’s some kind of political prisoner who has been silenced by the woke, tofu eating liberal elite, commonly known as the Metropolitan Police. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Calvin sure does love defending Russell Brand. He's probably the bleep who baptised Russell.

• Wow
Calvin sure does love defending Russell Brand. He's probably the bleep who baptised Russell.
It’s strange how these sex offenders turn to god after being publicly outed (brand, bear). It’s like - the clergy are the only people who will speak to them.

So roughly how many mayors in England? Maybe a couple of hundred? And about 8 are Muslim, assuming the twit has got that correct?

Big, fat hairy deal.
I was thinking the same as I read it... i.e. 'so what'?

He's a strange man. I wonder was he like this when he was with Billie Piper and maybe he just hid it better.

Reactions: 6
Billie's taste in men is questionable - Laurence, Chris Evans, Noel Clarke...

But we know she clearly can't stand him.

Was surprised to hear that Laurence & Kirsty Gallacher were a thing for a short time. But her judgement clearly isn't great in general, as she did an Instagram post supporting Russell Brand when the documentary on him aired last year.

Reactions: 6
He's such a highly strung attention seeker.
Also, he reminds me of Sid from Ice Age & I'd put money on him smelling like old grotty pub carpets.

Reactions: 3
I think these types of post are aimed at a US audience who won’t have a clue if mayors are Muslim or not. Even Liz truss is on the US maga grift trail now

He’s also not distinguishing between Ceremonial Mayors, who have no powers ( covers most Mayors) and Elected Mayors (who hold some power) of which there are 25, who are overwhelmingly not Muslim.

Almost like he’s deliberately ignoring the facts to create a false narrative ..

Reactions: 11
Having been prevented from standing for Mayor of London because he screwed up the application forms, Lozza stood for election to the London Assembly promising to hold Sadiq Khan to account. Sadly (for him) he attracted only 0.005% of the votes and thus lost his £5,000 deposit (which no doubt someone else paid). It's mildly interesting that he did not stand in the name of his 'Reclaim' party and was described as 'undescribed' on the ballot paper. He's perhaps fortunate that voting closed before he published his diatribe on 'X' calling London a 'shithole' and promising to move out of the city or else he might have really be embarrassed by the result.

He was ably supported by his buddy, cosplay cleric, Calvin Robinson in a series of tweets about how "Britons are a minority in London", "the Caliphate of Londinistan is no longer civilised", "voting does not work", how "we have no legitimate way to reclaim the cities" because "we gave up our guns" and "the capital should be moved elsewhere".

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Having been prevented from standing for Mayor of London because he screwed up the application forms, Lozza stood for election to the London Assembly promising to hold Sadiq Khan to account. Sadly (for him) he attracted only 0.005% of the votes and thus lost his £5,000 deposit (which no doubt someone else paid). It's mildly interesting that he did not stand in the name of his 'Reclaim' party and was described as 'undescribed' on the ballot paper. He's perhaps fortunate that voting closed before he published his diatribe on 'X' calling London a 'shithole' and promising to move out of the city or else he might have really be embarrassed by the result.

He was ably supported by his buddy, cosplay cleric, Calvin Robinson in a series of tweets about how "Britons are a minority in London", "the Caliphate of Londinistan is no longer civilised", "voting does not work", how "we have no legitimate way to reclaim the cities" because "we gave up our guns" and "the capital should be moved elsewhere".
For once he actually appears to have been telling the truth about that, because he’s declared he’s flouncing out of Londonistan in disgust. Even better news is that Dan Wootten is going too. If that in itself doesn’t justify Khan winning I don’t know what would.

• Haha

Is Robinson actually a real priest/minister or just one for his own personal church?

Reactions: 2

I'm laughing my hole off at 'cosplay cleric'

• Haha
Reactions: 4