Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Divorce caused him to implode.
See also Graham Linehan.
It was Linehan's obsession with trans issues that led to his divorce. He's always been a very dogmatic person.
---
Laurence sounds hammered as duck! I see he was also speaking at that lovely Tommy Robinson's event earlier today in central London.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It was Linehan's obsession with trans issues that led to his divorce. He's always been a very dogmatic person.
---
Laurence sounds hammered as duck! I see he was also speaking at that lovely Tommy Robinson's event earlier today in central London.

bleeping creep. Why's he so intimidated by people making an honest living?

Lawrence Fox, pictured:
1717286649980.png

(minus the crown)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wanting 'their' country back is just a less obviously racist way of saying they want some people out of the country.

Reactions: 12
Also they are ‘men’ who want their county back from women and the gays

Reactions: 10
They tuk urrr juuuuurrrbbs!

This bus incident is a weird coincidence for me. This morning at work, for no reason at all, I suddenly thought about LF, and thought "Something bad is going to happen to him." Admittedly I wasn't thinking bus crash, I was thinking sudden accidental OD or alcohol-related death. Probably just a coincidence. But dude's on a downspiral. It's a shame, he's relatively young: he could still turn things around and have his best years ahead of him, if he wasn't an utter self-destructive twit.

• Sad
The irony of that being that one reason reason he went so far down that rabbit hole was from getting involved in the abortion debate in Ireland, which he got involved in because of his wife.

Reactions: 7
They tuk urrr juuuuurrrbbs!

This bus incident is a weird coincidence for me. This morning at work, for no reason at all, I suddenly thought about LF, and thought "Something bad is going to happen to him." Admittedly I wasn't thinking bus crash, I was thinking sudden accidental OD or alcohol-related death. Probably just a coincidence. But dude's on a downspiral. It's a shame, he's relatively young: he could still turn things around and have his best years ahead of him, if he wasn't an utter self-destructive twit.
Being cut up by a bus isn't unusual in London. They do pull out without much regard and you have to be very careful driving near them, so it might be that he's right about what happened there.

That aside I wonder what the hell has happened to Laurence because his mental health was obviously deeply affected by his divorce. None of his behaviour since has been normal for a man of his age. He can't make a point about anything without reacting like a schoolboy rather than a mature middle aged man.

It's quite disturbing that he has thrown away his obvious advantages in life that were handed to him in pursuit of being some sort of radical punk in extreme mode. I can't see it ending well for him either.

Being cut up by a bus isn't unusual in London. They do pull out without much regard and you have to be very careful driving near them, so it might be that he's right about what happened there.

That aside I wonder what the hell has happened to Laurence because his mental health was obviously deeply affected by his divorce. None of his behaviour since has been normal for a man of his age. He can't make a point about anything without reacting like a schoolboy rather than a mature middle aged man.

It's quite disturbing that he has thrown away his obvious advantages in life that were handed to him in pursuit of being some sort of radical punk in extreme mode. I can't see it ending well for him either.
They've tried to use a cycle lane to undercut the bus according to people on the scene.
Bloody buses coming over here and taking our roads.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes, I know I’m repeating myself, but I too, have a really strong feeling that it’s all going to end very badly.

Reactions: 8
I don't agree. Bus drivers usually have better driving skills than the average motorist as their job depends on it. It looks like he was undertaking the bus (or trying to) plus he's drunk.

Fox is a spoilt posh schoolboy narc who never grew up. Also I saw on X that he gets £300k a year to 'lead' the Reclaim party when he can't even fill in a form correctly. It's obviously bankrolled by some very wealthy people and is not a grassroots party. It's an astroturf con-job.

Reactions: 16
I don't agree. Bus drivers usually have better driving skills than the average motorist as their job depends on it. It looks like he was undertaking the bus (or trying to) plus he's drunk.

Fox is a spoilt posh schoolboy narc who never grew up. Also I saw on X that he gets £300k a year to 'lead' the Reclaim party when he can't even fill in a form correctly. It's obviously bankrolled by some very wealthy people and is not a grassroots party. It's an astroturf con-job.
He wasn't driving apparently. The owner of the car was, which wasn't him. If they were trying to overtake on the inside, then they were being stupid.

I don't disagree that he grew up in a very privileged way but I very much doubt that he's getting £300k a year from a party with virtually no supporters. Who's paying him that? The Prime Minister doesn't earn that much.

Reactions: 1
He wasn't driving apparently. The owner of the car was, which wasn't him. If they were trying to overtake on the inside, then they were being stupid.

I don't disagree that he grew up in a very privileged way but I very much doubt that he's getting £300k a year from a party with virtually no supporters. Who's paying him that? The Prime Minister doesn't earn that much.
Jeremy Hosking is paying him that.

Reactions: 3
Jeremy Hosking is paying him that.
Then why is Laurence always claiming he's broke? Hosking is very rich and funds the party but I still doubt he'd pay him personally that much. Is that money for funding the whole party? I still doubt if it's that much. Can you point to any evidence that LF is personally getting that much money.

Reactions: 2
Hosking put up 5 million for him to fight the mayoral election. He can plead poverty all he wants but there's no way none of that cash is resting in his account.

Hosking put up 5 million for him to fight the mayoral election. He can plead poverty all he wants but there's no way none of that cash is resting in his account.
He must be getting a salary but he can't appropriate all the party funds because that would be illegal. I just doubt that he's earning 300k a year because if he was, he wouldn't have any trouble getting a mortgage (as he claims) or paying for his kids education.
I suspect its more likely that he's nearly broke with all the court cases going on.

I think “broke” is also really subjective. To some people that’s 80p left in the overdraft and no food till payday, for some people it’s only two overseas holidays a year and cutting back on the number of times the cleaner comes. I imagine he’s closer to the second scenario.

Reactions: 13
I think “broke” is also really subjective. To some people that’s 80p left in the overdraft and no food till payday, for some people it’s only two overseas holidays a year and cutting back on the number of times the cleaner comes. I imagine he’s closer to the second scenario.
Yes I dare say he's got more money than I have.
His fortune has got to be dwindling though after the divorce, no acting gigs and being sued by numerous people.

I wonder if his family still talk to him? He must be very embarrassing for them. Some people will wonder if they think the same underneath, if he got his views from his family. I can't imagine get togethers with him and Richard Adeoye both present being chilled.

Reactions: 4
I mean we all know that the rich have carte blanche to hide all meaningful income in pursuit of the ultimate goal to pay as little tax as they possibly can. Whatever Fox is made to declare as his income will bear very little resemblance to what he has access to in terms of cash
---
I wonder if his family still talk to him? He must be very embarrassing for them. Some people will wonder if they think the same underneath, if he got his views from his family. I can't imagine get togethers with him and Richard Adeoye both present being chilled.
The most recent pride video - usually I feel some kind of anger towards him when he's pulled this stuff. All I felt this time round was sadness and pity. What a sorry sorry state of a human being.