Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the one of the top comments in the Daily Mail about this was someone should set up a go fund me for his legal fees and ‘what about free speech’. Someone else said that the person Laurence was replying to said something worse. Well if that’s the case sue them instead? Don’t say something inflammatory in response!
If you are talking about his recent court case, he did sue them claiming that them calling him a racist was a "career ending", "reputation destroying" allegation. Fox lost. Although the court did not rule on whether the claim that he was a racist was "substantially true", it found that the claims made by the three defendants were unlikely to have caused serious harm to his reputation. On the other hand, the court found that his retaliatory accusation that the people who said that he was a racist were themselves "paedophiles" was "seriously harmful, baseless and defamatory".

Fox doesn't need a 'go fund me' for legal fees or anything else. He is being copiously funded by Jeremy Hosking, the former Brexit backer who now funds Fox's 'Reclaim' party and who gave former Tory MP Andrew Bridgen £4,470,576.42 in interest free 'loans' to help him pay for legal action against his brother over the family business. Bridgen lost too.

Reactions: 8
I defended him a while back because I thought he was vilified unfairly for saying, imo, nothing at all offensive on Question Time when he appeared. And I still stand by that post.

However, since that, yes, my opinion of him has changed and I now think he's a complete and utter hole.

Reactions: 6
I don't know when this was but it popped up in my Instagram feed today and is so typical of the fruit loop

FB_IMG_1711306051464.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn't he risking jail time talking about he's what he's been told not to talk about? Presumably he's trying to get a libel case started as he's broke and wants to force a drugs test?
Screenshot_20240326_121433_X.jpg

Edit how odd after 7 hours live it's just gone now. It's the middle of the night in England. Maybe automated removal as it doesn't say he deleted it?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hoisted by his own petard springs to mind, perhaps instead of crying on twitter he should ask for his maintenance payments to be reduced.

Reactions: 7
He’s a deeply unlikeable man.

However - and I can’t believe I’m saying this - I don’t disagree with the point he’s making here.
I just disagree with the way he’s making the point.

( And I do realise, but doubt that he does, that there are many, many women who get zero support - financially or otherwise - from their Children’s Dads)

On his particular issue, it’s a shame that he couldn’t have campaigned in a more level headed way.
He seems to have become completely unhinged since all this started.

Reactions: 8
I wondered how long it would take him to strike back after Billie talking for the first time the other day about how tough it is to co-parent with him.
God what a sad worm of a man he is
Also the tweet is mostly garbled nonsense; among other things, berating and extolling have literally oposite meanings.
Plus even if Billie used to do coke when she was with him, how the hell would he know if she still does now?

Reactions: 12
Isn't he risking jail time talking about he's what he's been told not to talk about? Presumably he's trying to get a libel case started as he's broke and wants to force a drugs test?
View attachment 2837541

Edit how odd after 7 hours live it's just gone now. It's the middle of the night in England. Maybe automated removal as it doesn't say he deleted it?
I don’t believe for one minute he doesn’t take drugs himself

Reactions: 21
I wondered how long it would take him to strike back after Billie talking for the first time the other day about how tough it is to co-parent with him.
God what a sad worm of a man he is
Also the tweet is mostly garbled nonsense; among other things, berating and extolling have literally oposite meanings.
Plus even if Billie used to do coke when she was with him, how the hell would he know if she still does now?
Even if she does partake at times, she can still be a parent and have a career...unlike him.

Reactions: 10
The rumour is that Jeremy Hosking who has bankrolled Lozza for the last few years has got tired of his performing monkey and is cutting him off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say it was a drunk tweet; he seems too sure of the moral high ground on that particular issue to be coked up himself.
I feel so sorry for those poor kids; it’ll be a miracle if they grow up to be well balanced people:(

Reactions: 7
He’s a deeply unlikeable man.

However - and I can’t believe I’m saying this - I don’t disagree with the point he’s making here.
I just disagree with the way he’s making the point.

( And I do realise, but doubt that he does, that there are many, many women who get zero support - financially or otherwise - from their Children’s Dads)

On his particular issue, it’s a shame that he couldn’t have campaigned in a more level headed way.
He seems to have become completely unhinged since all this started.
It's based on his income and noone knows if he has paid regularly, this might be for a considerable amount of time in back pay. Regardless of how wealthy she may be, he should still support his children.

Reactions: 15
It's based on his income and noone knows if he has paid regularly, this might be for a considerable amount of time in back pay. Regardless of how wealthy she may be, he should still support his children.
I’m absolutely not disputing that.
Those sums are enormous though - even if it’s back payments.
I assume they have private school fees to pay.
Can’t be based on his current income, surely - he torched the remnants of his career ages ago!

Reactions: 4
He has a Patreon and a Rumble following, plus whatever he earned from GB News and other media appearances. Plus he's from a fairly wealthy family I believe.

I’m absolutely not disputing that.
Those sums are enormous though - even if it’s back payments.
I assume they have private school fees to pay.
Can’t be based on his current income, surely - he torched the remnants of his career ages ago!

Reactions: 2