Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it pride month so there’d be flags for that and it’s completely justifiable

Reactions: 8
It says there that the pic wasn't taken on D -day but IF it wasn't then there was one very similar as a London resident took a pic on their way to work on D-day and posted it on the gender thread.
One side in the war was gassing people who were a bit different.
That was the side Lawrence would have been on.

Reactions: 8
One side in the war was gassing people who were a bit different.
That was the side Lawrence would have been on.
My comment was about the photo not gassing people. Though I'm sure anyone would be against gassing people. Why don't you think LF would? (serious question) His grand parents most likely fought in WW2.

Reactions: 1
My comment was about the photo not gassing people. Though I'm sure anyone would be against gassing people. Why don't you think LF would? (serious question) His grand parents most likely fought in WW2.
They should have sat him down and told him what they were fighting for then.
Him supporting gassing might be extreme but trans people not existing is definitely something he could get behind.

Reactions: 3
They should have sat him down and told him what they were fighting for then.
Him supporting gassing might be extreme but trans people not existing is definitely something he could get behind.
Woah! That's some leap, I thought I'd missed some gossip and was expecting a pic of lozza in full nazi uniform a lá prince harry :ROFLMAO:
This is prime tattle and I love it :D

Reactions: 2
On 'Fox and Father #014' on Youtube, Laurence talks about spending the half term last week with his family and mentions Richard was there.
I guess they have to have a relationship because of his sons, who are very unfortunate that LF is their father.