Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess if you criticise your employer on social media then it's hardly surprising that they're going to sack you 🙄
---

Laurence really needs to rein in his rants on social media so it's hard to have sympathy for him, but you would think that the police had more important things to do than visit him like solving some real crime.
You don't think cutting down ULEZ cameras is 'real crime'?

Reactions: 3
You don't think cutting down ULEZ cameras is 'real crime'?
Well I guess it is although I couldn't care less about it, but the large police response seems disproportionate when you consider that the police can't be bothered to come round to see you after you've been burgled these days.

Laurence is an ass for putting it out there that he supports the people doing this. I doubt whether he himself has actually been out cutting them down (although I could be wrong about that). He just likes mouthing off.

Reactions: 8
Well I guess it is although I couldn't care less about it, but the large police response seems disproportionate when you consider that the police can't be bothered to come round to see you after you've been burgled these days.

Laurence is an ass for putting it out there that he supports the people doing this. I doubt whether he himself has actually been out cutting them down (although I could be wrong about that). He just likes mouthing off.
He supposedly said that he was approached by a rich man who was offering to finance the people cutting down the cameras.
Apparently they are trying to get him on a conspiracy charge.

Reactions: 4
Ava thinks it's OK to say awful things about men and Laurence insulted her in the manner of a teenage boy.
This is what I find frustrating- I disagree with what Ava said and I think she should have been called up on it. But the way Lawrence and Dan did it made it obvious that they don’t actually care about men’s mental health and the issue of male suicide but rather getting one over on a woman and their misogynist bull.
We need a very real discussion about male mental health and suicide that isn’t clouded by any other discussion. It’s similar to how it gets bloody frustrating when you talk about male violence against women and girls and you always get some bright spark pipe up with ‘men are the most likely to be killed’ or ‘what about domestic abuse against men?’ Important topics but they shouldn’t be used to negate the other.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can not abide Ava Evans.

I just wish she had been taken to task for her repellent views on men in a debatable setting.

She has said some horrendous and derisory things about men and their mental health which I personally find totally offensive.

I appreciate two wrongs don't make a right and Laurence F was a blihtering idiot with his remarks, however she is horrendous and I'm raging that she now gets to dine out on the victim narrative.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can not abide Ava Evans.

I just wish she had been taken to task for her repellent views on men in a debatable setting.

She has said some horrendous and derisory things about men and their mental health which I personally find totally offensive.

I appreciate two wrongs don't make a right and Laurence F was a blihtering idiot with his remarks, however she is horrendous and I'm raging that she now gets to dine out on the victim narrative.
Though on a lighter note it was funny watching Jeremy Kyle (who has done sterling work in the field of male suicide) bow down before Ava Evans - and for Ed Vaizey to join in the adulation...

Indeed it is amusing to witness such a stupid person as Ava Evans paraded around the media as if she is some kind of sage- as if her idea to make women more successful at attempting suicide, in order to fix the gender suicide gap, is somehow a good idea - or her claim that 7 million children are awaiting prescriptions for medical health treatment (there are according to the ONS 12.7million people in the UK under 16) is she really suggesting that more than half of them have been diagnosed with a mental illness, and are awaiting prescriptions?

That said...

Laurence Fox has popped up on the Megyn Kelly...

... looking shaved headed and contrite.....

Reactions: 2
Interesting article about him on the DM site this morning.
He definitely seemed to unravel after his divorce and custody battle.
Or maybe he just unleashed his real personality after Billie left him.
Either way, I do get a feeling that this isn’t going to end well unless someone convinces him to get help.

Reactions: 10
Though on a lighter note it was funny watching Jeremy Kyle (who has done sterling work in the field of male suicide) bow down before Ava Evans - and for Ed Vaizey to join in the adulation...

Indeed it is amusing to witness such a stupid person as Ava Evans paraded around the media as if she is some kind of sage- as if her idea to make women more successful at attempting suicide, in order to fix the gender suicide gap, is somehow a good idea - or her claim that 7 million children are awaiting prescriptions for medical health treatment (there are according to the ONS 12.7million people in the UK under 16) is she really suggesting that more than half of them have been diagnosed with a mental illness, and are awaiting prescriptions?

That said...

Laurence Fox has popped up on the Megyn Kelly...

... looking shaved headed and contrite.....

What, like when his show was cancelled when a male contestant killed himself as a result of being bullied on his show?

Reactions: 18
This is what I find frustrating- I disagree with what Ava said and I think she should have been called up on it. But the way Lawrence and Dan did it made it obvious that they don’t actually care about men’s mental health and the issue of male suicide but rather getting one over on a woman and their misogynist bull.
We need a very real discussion about male mental health and suicide that isn’t clouded by any other discussion. It’s similar to how it gets bloody frustrating when you talk about male violence against women and girls and you always get some bright spark pipe up with ‘men are the most likely to be killed’ or ‘what about domestic abuse against men?’ Important topics but they shouldn’t be used to negate the other.
As a mental health professional. I’ll let you in to the reality. There’s so many cases of people ‘playing the system’ or ‘playing the mental health card’ to have the maximum paid time off work. These cases swamped services but we’re given priority due to financial impacts of the company. Pressure was put on putting occupational health cases to get people back into work. A few years back, my regular appointment was taken away and re-scheduled for another week so i could provide guidance to man who drank too much alcohol and got into local football fights, took time off work to ‘play the card’ and he occasionally beat his girlfriend when his football team didn’t win or if his bets didn’t pay off. His mental health was prioritised over another man who’s background would make you all cry, a sensitive, articulate and caring young man who unfortunately battled drug dependency. He was economically inactive for 2 years as they stated. During the consultation with the ‘card playing thug’ I was informed because of the missed appointment, my other case had committed suicide. I lost a young man because of various factors, typically the greed of corporate companies wanting to bring their employees back to work. Corporate greed prevented my intervention to another young man and it haunts me.

This countries system is so flawed, it makes me so upset and angry. No body cares about a man’s mental health unless it’s connected to money or productivity

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
From Popbitch
Laurence Fox's ongoing libel trial has thrown up a few interesting nuggets. Lozza's lawyers have been telling the court this week that offers for roles on prestige shows like Succession and Star Wars spin-off Obi-Wan dried up after he was branded a racist on Twitter.

We have no idea if any of that's true – but he's definitely had other job offers since. At the start of the year Lozza was in advanced talks to appear on Channel 4's Banged Up: Stars Behind Bars. He got dropped ahead of stepping foot in the jail though. Not because of any public perception of his character, but because he was a stubborn hole – making countless demands of producers and offering suggestions as to how they might water down the prison experience for him.

Still he's probably glad he didn't get that job now. Could have been quite embarrassing, given his last few months.

• Haha
Billie Piper has been posting a few things on her stories lately about emotional abuse and coercive control and I don’t think it takes a genius to work out who she’s talking about.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Billie Piper has been posting a few things on her stories lately about emotional abuse and coercive control and I don’t think it takes a genius to work out who she’s talking about.
He all but admitted it himself considering the amount of interviews he did that made her seem like a saint to have stayed with him as long as she did. Especially when he bragged in an interview about yelling cut whenever they argued to try and shut her up. There was also the time he said he 'wound the duck out of her' at times. He then played the mental health card when they split, insinuating it was all her fault it happened. Then just last month, it came out he chatting up other women and asking them out when still married to her.

Considering some of the bile he has come out with, I doubt she was the only one he did it to either. I remember some quote about how even if he was dating someone if she said something he considered stupid, he would dump her instantly, even if they were in the middle of the street or something along those lines.

• Angry
  • Sick
Billie Piper is no saint herself. I know someone who worked for her and apparently she's very 'difficult' and fond of the Colombian marching powder.

• Wow
  • Sick
Billie Piper is no saint herself. I know someone who worked for her and apparently she's very 'difficult' and fond of the Colombian marching powder.
I must admit, I’ve never really got the love for Billie.

Plus she clearly has appalling taste in men!!

Reactions: 9
In the good old days on Popbitch she was christened Chaz Baps.....

Reactions: 1
Not surprised tbh. She’s been hanging out with Lily James more and more and has lost a lot of weight the last couple years, plus her face is looking very “done” with injectables these days.

Reactions: 3
Not surprised tbh. She’s been hanging out with Lily James more and more and has lost a lot of weight the last couple years, plus her face is looking very “done” with injectables these days.
Hardly a matched "crime" to Fox's racist, homophobic ilk. I think I'd take her doing coke and getting plastic surgery over being a sniveling egocentric twit like Fox.

• Heart