Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carol Vorderman jumping on another obvious bandwagon.
It will be quite obvious with GB News’s spectacularly low ratings (albeit Wootton is one of their bigger draws, somehow) that many of those complaining to Ofcom have also simply jumped on a bandwagon and didn’t actually watch the show.

None of this is to defend the odious and clearly misogynistic Fox or Wootton by the way, simply to say that Ofcom are readily capable of recognising a coordinated campaign rather than actual viewer objections, and treating it as such. No need for Vorderman to encourage a bigger volume of complaints.

Reactions: 5
It will be quite obvious with GB News’s spectacularly low ratings (albeit Wootton is one of their bigger draws, somehow) that many of those complaining to Ofcom have also simply jumped on a bandwagon and didn’t actually watch the show.

None of this is to defend the odious and clearly misogynistic Fox or Wootton by the way, simply to say that Ofcom are readily capable of recognising a coordinated campaign rather than actual viewer objections, and treating it as such. No need for Vorderman to encourage a bigger volume of complaints.
She knows that it’s a topic that a huge majority of people will support and it will also get her mug all over social media.
When she was “speaking out” over the cost of living crisis - I immediately thought of her advertising loans with horrendous APR.
I cannot stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fox, Wootten & Brand - sounds like a dodgy solicitor’s firm.
Maybe they will join Brand in his shed shouting they are trying to shut us down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As though anyone would want to shag Loser Fox anyway. He's just another incel online now, exploding with jealousy and bile over women that are hugely out of his class (IE all of them).

Reactions: 19
She knows that it’s a topic that a huge majority of people will support and it will also get her mug all over social media.
When she was “speaking out” over the cost of living crisis - I immediately thought of her advertising loans with horrendous APR.
I cannot stand her.
I absolutely bleeping ate her. She makes me feel angry everytime I see her horrible smug face.
She's a bleep with nothing better to do in her life than continual virtue signalling to try and stay relevant.

As for Fox why give him the oxygen of publicity?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Billie Piper must shudder every time she remembers she shagged this utter knuckle dragger. Good god, what a prick. Not mad that he exposed that little weasel Wootton for the two faced prick everyone knows he is though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Billie Piper must shudder every time she remembers she shagged this utter knuckle dragger. Good god, what a prick. Not mad that he exposed that little weasel Wootton for the two faced prick everyone knows he is though 😂
i hope she keeps the boys far far away from this imbecile. 2 boys growing up with that as a father can be very damaging

Reactions: 18
He had everything handed to him on a plate as one of the Fox dynasty and he'll never understand why those plates don't keep coming. But he does have the air of someone who's finally realising he ¤¤¤¤ed up.

Reactions: 3
i hope she keeps the boys far far away from this imbecile. 2 boys growing up with that as a father can be very damaging
My God, the thought of him “educating” his boys into the same mindset is horrific.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Fox is terribly boorish and is he proud to be one of Kirsty "drop em" Gallacher's cast offs?

I can’t work out what happened with him. I mean is it just overinflated arrogance and bellendery that’s got monumentally worse over the years?; or is he having some kind of public mental breakdown since his marriage broke up; or is he trolling in a massively misjudged way?!
It’s hard to believe that someone can be this much of a cringingly awful, Neanderthal idiot. But there he is.
(As absolutely awful as he is though, I almost smiled at the way he dropped Dan Wootten further into the crap)
I feel like Fox can’t possibly have any friends or family left who’ll stand by him.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what his acting family members are thinking. It must be awkward being related to him. Tarnishes them too, although it isn’t their fault.

Reactions: 2
I wonder what his acting family members are thinking. It must be awkward being related to him. Tarnishes them too, although it isn’t their fault.
Can’t believe the lovely Richard Ayoade is saddled with him as a relative 😬

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe the lovely Richard Ayoade is saddled with him as a relative 😬
I wonder if he gets invited for Christmas?

I'm sure I heard that at least one of his sons refuses to see him now though I might be imagining it given that they must cringe themselves inside out at him.

Reactions: 2
My God, the thought of him “educating” his boys into the same mindset is horrific.
I wonder if he gets invited for Christmas?
I'm sure I heard that at least one of his sons refuses to see him now though I might be imagining it given that they must cringe themselves inside out at him.
Fox took both his boys on holiday to Greece only last month. He thought this would be a fun activity ...

F3LBmR_X0AALeSc.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18