Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice he removed 'trans lesbian of colour' from his twitter bio.
Wonder if it's because his court case started yesterday. He is already playing the victim by claiming he couldn't get a mortgage because everyone was claiming he was racist yet thinks nothing of calling people pedalos and being okay with it.

Reactions: 10
Has he removed the “hilarious” picture of himself and his children blacked up and wearing Afro wigs?
He’s an absolute shite. I hope the court case cleans him out.
I didn't realise he blacked up his sons, no wonder he had to fight for custody. Have you seen his latest girlfriend? Mixed race and rocking the box braids when she accompanied him to court. He's seriously punching.
---
Has he removed the “hilarious” picture of himself and his children blacked up and wearing Afro wigs?
He’s an absolute shite. I hope the court case cleans him out.
The thing is, a lot of black people including myself consider him to be a racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I didn't realise he blacked up his sons, no wonder he had to fight for custody. Have you seen his latest girlfriend? Mixed race and rocking the box braids when she accompanied him to court. He's seriously punching.
---

The thing is, a lot of black people including myself consider him to be a racist.
Believe me, plenty of white people think he’s a racist too. I mean, he is one! 🤷‍♀️

As for the mixed race girlfriend - it reminds me of those people ( racists ) who claim that they can’t possibly be racist because their milkman is a brown guy. 🙄

Reactions: 21
Believe me, plenty of white people think he’s a racist too. I mean, he is one! 🤷‍♀️

As for the mixed race girlfriend - it reminds me of those people ( racists ) who claim that they can’t possibly be racist because their milkman is a brown guy. 🙄
He's sueing a black guy called Mukhtar who tweeted that he's racist. If Fox loses this case his case for sueing Mukhtar will collapse.

Reactions: 10
He's sueing a black guy called Mukhtar who tweeted that he's racist. If Fox loses this case his case for sueing Mukhtar will collapse.
Yes, I’ve seen that on Twitter - I believe Mukhtar found a lawyer who would help him for no win no fee and has crowdfunded in case he incurs any costs. If the case against him does collapse hopefully Mukhtar will countersue him for wasting his time and being a twit.
At this point, is there anyone who doesn’t think Fox is a racist?

Reactions: 16
Yes, I’ve seen that on Twitter - I believe Mukhtar found a lawyer who would help him for no win no fee and has crowdfunded in case he incurs any costs. If the case against him does collapse hopefully Mukhtar will countersue him for wasting his time and being a twit.
At this point, is there anyone who doesn’t think Fox is a racist?
When he loses Twitter will crash as a result of the 'Laurence Fox is a racist' hashtag.

Reactions: 6
We can safely assume that Richard Ayoade and his wife Lydia are no longer on good terms with Fox. I really hope the verdict is announced before Christmas.
They can't keep us hanging as long as they did with Vardy Vs Rooney!

At other points during the court case, Laurence Fox described the Black Lives Matter movement as a “grift” repeated claims of it being “and “a Ponzi scheme”, and revealed he had for a time not seen his family due to his right-wing beliefs.

“I had taken to wearing a Trump 2020 hat or a Make America Great Again hat and this caused so much distress to my sister that she asked me to leave the house,” he told the court

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I mean, it's a pretty obvious open and shut case. Not even really any interesting angles to it like the Bercow case. He flat out called them it.

Reactions: 7
Thoughts and prayers for the GB News set on here, who will no doubt be crying into their beers tonight (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the one of the top comments in the Daily Mail about this was someone should set up a go fund me for his legal fees and ‘what about free speech’. Someone else said that the person Laurence was replying to said something worse. Well if that’s the case sue them instead? Don’t say something inflammatory in response!

Reactions: 2