Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I going to have my head blown off here but I'm reacting cringe overall, tbh from Fox and Ava and find them both so anti and vehement, yet not quite sincere that I'm not about taking sides. Just finding gender discussions in general that they have, are vile.

My dislike for them is equal, I just hadn't heard of her before as I don't tend to watch what they're on. When this story broke I've seen her on Piers Morgan 😬 etc and I find anyone discussing this on TV - 'wouldn't shaggate' - to be all very hateful.

Jeremy Vine was adamant on taking sides, and then the discussions about men became 'base' as they discussed Fox's 'shagability'

Journalists acting like they're in the playground

Reactions: 8
Am I going to have my head blown off here but I'm reacting cringe overall, tbh from Fox and Ava and find them both so anti and vehement, yet not quite sincere that I'm not about taking sides. Just finding gender discussions in general that they have, are vile.

My dislike for them is equal, I just hadn't heard of her before as I don't tend to watch what they're on. When this story broke I've seen her on Piers Morgan 😬 etc and I find anyone discussing this on TV - 'wouldn't shaggate' - to be all very hateful.

Jeremy Vine was adamant on taking sides, and then the discussions about men became 'base' as they discussed Fox's 'shagability'

Journalists acting like they're in the playground
I totally agree and think this is childish school yard stuff.
Ava thinks it's OK to say awful things about men and Laurence insulted her in the manner of a teenage boy. Pathetic yes, but the following pile on is way out of proportion.

Who cares about whether either of them would find the other attractive? We have grown ups acting like children.

Why can't anyone debate properly any more? All panelists on opinion shows do now is talk over each other, never listen to anyone else's point of view, then get angry and start ranting or trading insults.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Going on Andrew Tate’s show today. I mean I know it’s not a newsflash but he’s properly lost the plot now.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s good that he’s going on Tate’s show. It’s so important to get on with your future cellmate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why are they in his house?
What are they looking for?

His childish remarks about not wanting to shag someone may have been extremely stupid but not illegal and hardly crime of the century 🙄
Perhaps it's for something else he's done? Maybe it's his 'support' for the people that are destroying ULEZ cameras, whatever that 'support' entails. Here is newly shorn Lawrence 'supporting' the 'blade runners' on ex-LBC crackpot Majid Nawaz's 'show' last night:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So the police visit is possibly about his support for those removing ULEZ cameras.
He really is his own worst enemy isn't he?

I don't agree with the ULEZ expansion either but if I was one of the people taking them down I'd keep quiet about it!

Reactions: 5

Yel

He really is his own worst enemy isn't he?
Yep. He admitted he was wrong with his comments last week, but over 24 hours later after going on a scorched earth rampage 🤦‍♀️.

It's not a good look for the police either who so many people have experience of them not sending anyone to investigate a burglary.

Laurence Fox and Calvin Robinson sacked by GB News https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67009045

He’s been sacked from GB News, alongside Deacon Poo.
I guess if you criticise your employer on social media then it's hardly surprising that they're going to sack you 🙄
---
Yep. He admitted he was wrong with his comments last week, but over 24 hours later after going on a scorched earth rampage 🤦‍♀️.

It's not a good look for the police either who so many people have experience of them not sending anyone to investigate a burglary.
Laurence really needs to rein in his rants on social media so it's hard to have sympathy for him, but you would think that the police had more important things to do than visit him like solving some real crime.

Stupid move by the ULEZ police, this just brings it to wider public attention that people are chopping down and otherwise destroying the cameras, which many people may have been unaware that such civil rebellion is going on.

Reactions: 1