Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burned24

It really really irritates me how she walks around in Dubai in a sports bra. I used to live over in Abu Dhabi and you are supposed to cover your shoulders etc as it is an Islamic country at the end of the day. If she is walking to go train there where a T-shirt over the top.
Lauren has no real respect for anyone. Not her clients. Not the people she wrote posts about for BLM. What makes you think she’s going to respect another culture? Also please read my post about her. Please.

Reactions: 2

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Hey babe, did you know I earned a six figure sum this month? What shall we have for lunch? You've got to jump out if your comfort zone to be successful, what is your niche? Know your audience hunny.. Yeah let's just get a load of chocolate deserts!
The crazy thing is she makes money talking about all the money she makes by teaching people how to make lots of money too… and it seems only vulnerable get duped by her. I came across her on clubhouse. The thing is any serious people who wanted to start a business, of all mentors why Lauren? She’s literally someone you’ll pay £10,000 to and be added to her 450k monthly earnings… in exchange of her teaching you how to close deals or be good at sales or whatever.

Reactions: 1

lilamay

VIP Member
I see Impact School has a couple of bad reviews on trustpilot, both giving very good reasons as to why they've rated it badly.

Screenshot_20240426_033738.jpg

Screenshot_20240426_033834.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_033855.jpg
Screenshot_20240426_033924.jpg

Shaunaftw

Years of experience doing what? Dropping out of every thing she’s done as soon as the going gets tough? Piggy backing off others expertise? Imitating other more popular Instagrammers? Pretending to be a millionaire?

If she’s talking about experience in scamming people, then yes, maybe!
Christ who does she think she is. Imagine a qualified person saying this to someone 🤣🤣🤣

Shaunaftw

Yeah, they had a big house in Epsom. I think they have since moved. I remember her saying that her dad now lives close to where her ex lives with his new partner. She mentioned her Mum one time. She said her and her brother went to live with their dad when her parents separated and that she didn't get on with her mum.
Fair dos to her Dad for raising her and her disabled brother if their mother wasn't that involved. I did a major scroll back through her Insta earlier and found she had a boyfriend for a short period of time a while back!

Scammed707

Update: finally got a response by sending her a DM on Instagram. It wasn't even her because "Lauren's having issues with her mobile" lol. She always says how she runs her own socials? But she's been posting fine drinking mimosas and going on a hot air balloon in Spain... so I guess we wait and see

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Latest stories-I doubt she made ANY money as a fitness coach because I was following her when she was doing the shredded by science PT qualification. I have a feeling she never completed it because she never posted about it and I think she had a massive falling out with them over the partnership they had. They wrote the ebooks (macro guide and training plan) and allowed her to put her name to it. So much bullshit.
Also what an arse.

Attachments

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
The negative reviews for Impact School *mysteriously* disappear from Trust Pilot but I found this youtube video which exposes what scam it is Someone else in the comments who did the course says it felt extremely manipulative

fluffy_unicorn🦄

You preggers Lauren?
7 dimensions medical centre does many things (aesthetics/dentistry/laser hair removal), which generally don’t require ultrasound, but it does do gynaecological ultrasound……and that ultrasound machine does fetal 3D ultrasound…..

Fits in with all this sudden talk about taking a step back, self care and ‘buying’ vancleef and arpels necklaces

I could be wrong….
That’s definitely a transvaginal ultrasound scan machine so either pregnancy or something wrong with her reproductive system like a fibroid, endo etc

lilamay

VIP Member
Oh ffs, her latest post about how amazingly she dealt with missing her flight whilst others panicked. So much privilege.

• Sick

lilamay

VIP Member
Her claim of being a millionaire are a bit inflated then 🤣

And why does she pronounce 'route' as if she's American?

• Haha

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
I work in a completely different field to business, but I have done years of training and postgraduate training. My job is stressful and a LOT of responsibility. People always want to pick my brains, or make conversation as I put it, wherever I am -parties, school run etc etc. I wouldn’t dream of saying something like this! I would never behave in such an arrogant way. She really shows her immaturity with posts like this. She’s totally unqualified to lecture others on a subject she’s never had experience in other than a few seminars and books read!