Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
She’s basically created a business off the back of telling everyone how she makes all these millions and suckers them into handing over a load of money so they can also use her “methods” to scam others for outrageously priced coaching courses.
---
Even the random figures she just plucks out of the air is so weird?

Does she even actually work on peoples business on just sits on social media creating posts about how rich she is
A lot of these coaches seem to sell to each other which I find so odd

Reactions: 2

lilamay

VIP Member
I think she's overdone it with her training as she's said it's stopped her having her periods.

She also always repeats her story about dropping out of uni and leaving her 'successful corporate job', but that was a risk most people can't afford to take.

lilamay

VIP Member
She didn't spend any time with family or friends (if she has any) over Christmas. All she cares about is making money.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
i went to the same school as her and recognise the names of a couple people in screenshots in the testimonial section of her impact school website... suppose they could be genuine customers but she most likely asked a couple friends to do fake reviews lets be real :rolleyes: wouldn't be surprised if the whole scale of her business and the 7 figure thing is complete smoke and mirrors - all feels really pyramid scheme to me
Does she even have any friends?

Shaunaftw

£16,500 for a 12 week course?!! 😲

That reviewer is very calm considering the terrible experience he had with her. I'd be fuming. He even said he went backwards with his business after coaching with her. "One thing I learned, was how to NOT run a coaching business" 🤣🤣 oh dear, her Impact School is not all its cracked up to be. I feel sorry for this guy :(
I feel sorry for anyone who gets sucked in to her fantasy. I don't really get how people do because you click on her super duper successful students and most of them have 1k followers 🤣. Or are people just looking at the 'omg I made 100k this month 💰💰💰💰' fake screenshot?!

FFS Barbara

This woman baffles me. It's all hot air, surely. It's a shame that other people I have respected in the past associate with her too, as I now don't know what to think!

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Anyone remember when she used to shrill that she was a primary carer for her brother with epilepsy? Those were the days.
It seemed like her becoming this persona happened at the time her parents went through a divorce so maybe she came into money from that

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
Oh so now she admits she was starving herself and wasn’t having periods. These people are ridiculous, she was showing off all that meal prep and doing that to herself whilst being super toxic and showing off her abs and in the gym.

“work hard in the gym, work hard in business” shut up.

the way she did it was annoying too, like “you don’t do what I do so you don’t have the results I have”

now she’s found a man and kind of fell off and considering pregnancy.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Omg I'm sure when they converted Parliament buildings into one of the best quality hotels in county Hall, London, they didn't quite expect that's calibre of guests.... trashy instagrammers filming in the reception "omg look at this, omg selfie spot here" Etc 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️