Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Girl what is this 💀
this is from her latest email - i thought i had unsubscribed ages ago hahaha
Hohoho she's so clever 🥴 it gets worse and worse. She's been popping up live streaming and I tune in just to see if anything has changed but I can't even stay on long enough to snark because it's so cringey. She thinks she's gods gift but she's just a scammer.

Reactions: 1

lilamay

VIP Member
*Fitness influencer turned entrepreneur
*Moved to Dubai which seems a bit random to say the least
*i used to watch her when she was posting fitness stuff but has now pivoted
*seen her mentioned in other threads

Genuinely interested to see people’s opinions here!!

Anyone watch?
I think she moved to Dubai because she doesn't have to pay income or corporate tax there. I wonder how long she plans on staying there. Is she just living in hotels?

Last edited:

caterday28

Chatty Member
Who are the three people who voted to say they would consider how Impact School? Was Lauren herself one of them?!

• Haha
Urgh, she really needs to get over herself comparing a few spots on her chin being a massive problem. Right in the very beginning she used to be borderline bare able but now she's just a new level 🙈
I think she's just saying that but really didn't want to go on stories because tattle said she looks tired and anemic 😂

I get Anna Delvey vibes too. Also did you see her latest reel! So cringe!! The changing of hats etc. it’s like she’s stuck in 2017, which is the year she got popular

Urgh I know, nobody likes to big themselves up more than she does! I definitely think she's compensating for the lack of companionship in her life.
Can anyone remember why gymshark dropped her? Was it because of the leggings she was planning on selling?
I think she addressed at once but it must’ve been deleted

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Oh so now she admits she was starving herself and wasn’t having periods. These people are ridiculous, she was showing off all that meal prep and doing that to herself whilst being super toxic and showing off her abs and in the gym.

“work hard in the gym, work hard in business” shut up.

the way she did it was annoying too, like “you don’t do what I do so you don’t have the results I have”

now she’s found a man and kind of fell off and considering pregnancy.
Where are you finding this info how interesting

Okay sorry found the post. Do you know who the BF is? In the mood for a stalk