Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I saw someone asking earlier in the thread about what happened to her cousin who was for a little while travelling with Lauren and supposedly working for her, but has since disappeared. I couldn't find him online anywhere. I did however find her mum's Facebook page which is almost entirely lovely and committed posts about Lauren's disabled brother, and basically nothing about Lauren whatsoever. Perhaps an indication of where Lauren's apparent need for attention and praise comes from, and maybe even where her motivation to make herself seem extraordinary and noteworthy comes from too.
She has said in the past that she didn’t have a great relationship with her mum, especially after her parents separated. She lived with her dad. I was under the impression that her brother lived with her dad full time. She has also said in the past that her brothers disability has motivated her to do something extraordinary with her life.

Reactions: 2

Shaunaftw

I remember her dad and her brother being in her stories. She lived with her dad, as far as I recall. This is going back quite a few years ago when I used to follow her. She said she wasn't close to her mum.
Yeah from what I can remember her dad seemed to have a fair bit of money and a nice big house. I don't think I've ever heard her mentioning her mother?

Burned24

This woman baffles me. It's all hot air, surely. It's a shame that other people I have respected in the past associate with her too, as I now don't know what to think!
It is hot air. Trust in yourself. A lot of people are either overvaluing their information or are straight up charlatans.

lilamay

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220731-040707_Chrome.jpg

No, Lauren. Many people don't have any spare money to invest, so even if they care deeply about something and desperately want to, they simply don't have that option.

She truly is living in a bubble of privilege.

Screenshot_20220731-041121_Chrome.jpg

Sure, Jan.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She's getting worse by the day. Her content - and, it seems, her whole life purpose - is entirely focused on making money. But she really is living in a bubble of privilege, which she can't seem to see beyond, and I doubt her 'advice' will help most people.

Yesterday, on her instastories she said - 'Ask yourself - where you want to live? What's stopping you?! Stop making excuses!'
She really can't think of any reasons? 🤔

Well Lauren, most people can't afford to just pack up their bags and jet off to live in Dubai. Financial barriers are a real thing, although she's obviously never experienced one. Also, most people have commitments at home, be they family or work related, or they may have health problems or be caring for someone who does. These aren't 'excuses', and don't mean someone isn't 'trying hard enough'.

Unfortunately, our society isn't a meritocracy, especially under this Tory government. The way she talks is incredibly thoughtless and short-sighted, and just reeks of privilege.

Oh they split up a looong time ago.
She is so out of touch with reality. I agree, she actually does reek of privilege. I find her content so repetitive and boring. I must have missed when they split up. He was equally as annoying as she is.

Shaunaftw

F
Latest stories-I doubt she made ANY money as a fitness coach because I was following her when she was doing the shredded by science PT qualification. I have a feeling she never completed it because she never posted about it and I think she had a massive falling out with them over the partnership they had. They wrote the ebooks (macro guide and training plan) and allowed her to put her name to it. So much bullshit.
Also what an arse.
From memory the guy she did it with made it clear he wasn't involved or attached not long after 🙈

Shaunaftw

Urgh, she really needs to get over herself comparing a few spots on her chin being a massive problem. Right in the very beginning she used to be borderline bare able but now she's just a new level 🙈

lilamay

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230130-035338_Chrome~2.jpg

'Definitely not revenue. 😂' hun I'm pretty sure most people assume revenue when someone says they're a multi-millionaire.
This was a revealing exchange. I've not posted all of it but it's on twitter.

• Heart

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
[Either that or she’s so narcissistic she actually thinks she is more intelligent than the general population. The amount of bad advice on her social media and obvious misrepresentation of her earnings would definitely suggest the opposite!QUOTE="lilamay, post: 15689572, member: 22452"]
She's said she writes/speaks in her copy and videos as though she's explaining for a 10 year old. So essentially, she's targeting people who aren't very intelligent.
[/QUOTE]

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
I don’t get who’s paying her. She must be running really good ads that target the desperate and gullible.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I just had this random thought last night. How do we think Lauren would go as a candidate on The Apprentice with Sir Alan? You know, being all entrepreneurial and successful and all that.... 🤣

lilamay

VIP Member
Spotted this review of Impact School on Trustpilot... screenshot before it ✨ mysteriously disappears ✨

Untitled 6.png

• Wow