Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
Urgh I know, nobody likes to big themselves up more than she does! I definitely think she's compensating for the lack of companionship in her life.
Can anyone remember why gymshark dropped her? Was it because of the leggings she was planning on selling?
I think so. From what I can remember, gymshark caught on that she was planning to sell similar leggings and dropped her.

Fair dos to her Dad for raising her and her disabled brother if their mother wasn't that involved. I did a major scroll back through her Insta earlier and found she had a boyfriend for a short period of time a while back!
yes-his name was James Smith and was very publicly called out by the other James Smith for copying his content.

Runningtap

The people who work for her aren't being paid anything. I know someone who did, and apparently her team are all doing it for free for "experience". So she's simultaneously telling her followers to value their time and efforts extremely highly, whilst expecting her team to work for free.
any more tea from the person who used to ‘work’ for her?

Pinkgrind

Chatty Member
She's so money obsessed! i've never known anything like it!
I don’t think she is judging by her lifestyle. She literally owns nothing and lives out of 2 suitcases.

she hardly splurges on anything. Her living accommodation is basic also.. just a simple hotel apartment rental? She’s all about simplicity and freedom.

Sadly, the truth is as someone in marketing I know when you talk about money, making lots of it etc this is what gets attention and gets you clicks so she is just feeding the beast.

she might be stacking funds for the future but she’s not bling bling is she.

Cheebachoo

Chatty Member
You preggers Lauren?
7 dimensions medical centre does many things (aesthetics/dentistry/laser hair removal), which generally don’t require ultrasound, but it does do gynaecological ultrasound……and that ultrasound machine does fetal 3D ultrasound…..

Fits in with all this sudden talk about taking a step back, self care and ‘buying’ vancleef and arpels necklaces

I could be wrong….

lilamay

VIP Member
She's said she writes/speaks in her copy and videos as though she's explaining for a 10 year old. So essentially, she's targeting people who aren't very intelligent.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
You preggers Lauren?
7 dimensions medical centre does many things (aesthetics/dentistry/laser hair removal), which generally don’t require ultrasound, but it does do gynaecological ultrasound……and that ultrasound machine does fetal 3D ultrasound…..

Fits in with all this sudden talk about taking a step back, self care and ‘buying’ vancleef and arpels necklaces

I could be wrong….
I think she has spoken about having hormonal issues in the past so I'd be quite surprised if she was

Scammed707

Don't beat yourself up. People like Lauren are master manipulators and professional scammers. They took advantage of you. I'm so curious, what happens after you commit and pay? Do they just send you a basic video course to watch that has the scammy tactics to use in your DMs? Do you get passed off to some "coach" who goes through the script with you? Now that you've been on the inside I'm so curious.
And yes there is a "portal" website where the course is laid out in modules with videos and a few written things/ downloads. I immediately felt a cheap feeling, but after paying a certain price you almost lie to yourself to make yourself feel like you've not just made a huge mistake

Londoncailín

VIP Member
She’s always been completely obsessed with money - ever since she was a student and was making wild money from collabs. I’ve never been able to quite figure out what’s she selling these days apart from ‘side hustle’ dreams of trading and MLM possibly?

She was universally hated at work by the affiliate and influencer managers - ideas and fees well above her station (were talking a good 4/5 years ago) but a bit of me thinks fair play as she’s obviously still giving it a good go!
Did you work with her?

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Yeah from what I can remember her dad seemed to have a fair bit of money and a nice big house. I don't think I've ever heard her mentioning her mother?
Yeah, they had a big house in Epsom. I think they have since moved. I remember her saying that her dad now lives close to where her ex lives with his new partner. She mentioned her Mum one time. She said her and her brother went to live with their dad when her parents separated and that she didn't get on with her mum.

Shaunaftw

I think she's overdone it with her training as she's said it's stopped her having her periods.

She also always repeats her story about dropping out of uni and leaving her 'successful corporate job', but that was a risk most people can't afford to take.
She's just so repetitive! I think she was only an intern (unpaid work) at that job anyway? And she didn't leave it to start up whatever nonsense she's doing now.

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
yes the “richer” ones sell a dream to the up and coming ones.

make 5 figures a month. Make 6 figures a month.

“Join my mastermind only for those already making at least a million a year”

Yeah because such people are desperately scrolling Instagram looking to hear from you.

I feel like all these women are either funded by a man or eventually escape the industry by getting married and becoming #MummyGoals 😂
I mean, this might sound bitchy af but no rich person is gonna look at a girl who doesn’t look like she takes care of herself and spend 70k lol. She looks dirty and unkempt, always.