Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runningtap

I work with TP and they’re really strict on reviews. It’s difficult to win challenges so I’m really surprised reviews have disappeared: wish we could get rid of a few of ours 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve got a review next week so going to ask about reviews disappearing out of interest (it’s also a lot more difficult to manipulate your score these days as well)

Scammed707

Disgusting, and confirms everything I've ever thought since she started this venture. I assure you there's so many people out there that have been victimized by Lauren and Impact School, it's no wonder she uses the same testimonials over and over and over again.
I may have to delete everything I've written as it could be seen as "harassment" and I could be sued. Lol apparently there is no getting my money back either and they just offered another course for free instead. It took 5 days to get this answer and apparently they've got their contract written in such a way that keeps people quiet and keeps them from getting their money back.

Don't beat yourself up. People like Lauren are master manipulators and professional scammers. They took advantage of you. I'm so curious, what happens after you commit and pay? Do they just send you a basic video course to watch that has the scammy tactics to use in your DMs? Do you get passed off to some "coach" who goes through the script with you? Now that you've been on the inside I'm so curious.
I noticed I cannot delete my comments in this thread. If I delete my account will the comments disappear as well? I am scared I will be sued after reviewing the contract I signed with them...

Last edited: