Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scammed707

Don't beat yourself up. People like Lauren are master manipulators and professional scammers. They took advantage of you. I'm so curious, what happens after you commit and pay? Do they just send you a basic video course to watch that has the scammy tactics to use in your DMs? Do you get passed off to some "coach" who goes through the script with you? Now that you've been on the inside I'm so curious.
So pretty much after they try to "help you" figure out a payment plan or any possible way they can get the money from you and you pay. You get sent some on boarding emails and other tasks immediately to keep you moving (that I learned later is one of the tactics to keep you from changing your mind if you start having cold feet about the price). You end up sharing a coach with other people in a FB group and 1 weekly meeting just getting a pretty brief bit of help. My idea going in after the consultation call was that someone would teach me the legalities and licensing of starting a new business, how to make a website for people to schedule time with me, what app/website to use to send programs, how to manage clients in general. What I got was; how to make people comfortable with DM/phone call scripts to close sales, how to make a funnel from different social media so people fall into a position to be in your DMs or on a phone call, write the structure of a program and sell it before its done and "make it as you go" (for a discount to beta testers, but this is still people paying up front for nothing essentially). Make people believe your program is really valuable by pricing it at an absurdly high price. Using peoples struggles and humanity against them to make them connect and trust you. And you have 12 weeks and it's not self paced, so pretty much at the end "off boarding" you are flung back out of the FB group and all help to just fend for yourself. I personally find the whole manipulation scheme super gross and could never act like that. All the tactics used on me WERE the program itself. If you want her program all you have to do is engage with her or look at all of her captions. There is nothing more. They won't respond to my emails still and I'm starting to get an even more scammy feeling like they are used to these types of messages and threats from people

• Wow
Reactions: 1

anonymous_flower

Looks like she couldn't pay her bills?

Just looked at this, is that she OWES 600K or she's taking out 600K? I never understand accounts filings 😂

I may have to delete everything I've written as it could be seen as "harassment" and I could be sued. Lol apparently there is no getting my money back either and they just offered another course for free instead. It took 5 days to get this answer and apparently they've got their contract written in such a way that keeps people quiet and keeps them from getting their money back.

I noticed I cannot delete my comments in this thread. If I delete my account will the comments disappear as well? I am scared I will be sued after reviewing the contract I signed with them...
Imagine writing a contract that makes sure people don't learn the truth about your company 😮 free enterprise is all about letting people pick and choose businesses that they align with and be able to fairly review ones that are predatory. Shocking! I don't know about the comment deletion but nothing you've said is slanderous or libelous unless it's not true, but I believe you

lilamay

VIP Member
I knew it was all too good to be true. Here's a review I found on trustpilot:

View attachment 503211

'Left in over 10k debt'! Awful. So exploitative.
So somehow this review of Impact School seems to have disappeared from Trustpilot and only 8 glowing 5 star reviews are showing. Shady AF.

Noticed a second review of Impact School has gone up on Trustpilot, and it's as negative as the first (though appears to be written by a different person). It really sounds like such a scam.

View attachment 599578
This one also seems to have vanished.

• Wow
Notice on her note to her team ones of the lines is "we need more trustpilot reviews" - also her Q&A she has up just grinds my gears. How can someone be so oblivious to how other people see them? She really thinks she's God's gift.

lilamay

VIP Member
Claims to have made 5.5 million dollars last year, yet doesn't pay tax so she can 'give more to causes that are important to her' 🤔. Pretty sure you could afford to do both Lauren.

Shaunaftw

I've literally seen her rinse & recycle this image for a good 6 years now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh I know, old maccie ds over there 🙄 she doesn't look anywhere near overweight, chances are her bmi was a little high because she's quite short! Can't say I think she was that concerned about it with the cut of dress she's wearing..

WingingIt

I saw someone asking earlier in the thread about what happened to her cousin who was for a little while travelling with Lauren and supposedly working for her, but has since disappeared. I couldn't find him online anywhere. I did however find her mum's Facebook page which is almost entirely lovely and committed posts about Lauren's disabled brother, and basically nothing about Lauren whatsoever. Perhaps an indication of where Lauren's apparent need for attention and praise comes from, and maybe even where her motivation to make herself seem extraordinary and noteworthy comes from too.

lilamay

VIP Member
Is a impact School a scam - likewise I have checked companies House abs it doesn’t add up - I find it hard to believe she has a whole team of people working for her back in the UK.....
Yeah, in their latest micro companies account on Companies House, the average number of employees is listed as 1 - i.e. Lauren.

July9696

Chatty Member

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
The negative reviews for Impact School *mysteriously* disappear from Trust Pilot but I found this youtube video which exposes what scam it is Someone else in the comments who did the course says it felt extremely manipulative
£16,500 for a 12 week course?!! 😲

That reviewer is very calm considering the terrible experience he had with her. I'd be fuming. He even said he went backwards with his business after coaching with her. "One thing I learned, was how to NOT run a coaching business" 🤣🤣 oh dear, her Impact School is not all its cracked up to be. I feel sorry for this guy :(

Last edited:
Embarrassed that this is my own review. I was found in a vulnerable state and was promised so much even after I said I couldn't really afford the course. I feel i was given false hope in a time of need and definitely pressured to sign up immediately. I was promised so much more hands on help that never came for a complete beginner such as myself. It really screwed me over and I have the maxed out card to show for it. I've emailed their team and Lauren herself with no response. I feel this was completely predatory and extremely sad for people like myself who are essentially scammed by a person who ends up trying to teach you her same manipulation instead of actual useful business information. Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who might feel alone and stupid for falling for the same thing as me.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Lauren is scammy plain and simple and it's no surprise to hear she's just selling fairy dust with no tangible business advice. She reminds me of Billy McFarland and the crypto king. If she keeps going doing things like this we'll get to see her in jail or on Netflix one day.