Lauren Tickner

Would you consider joining her Impact School?

• Yes she knows what she’s talking about!

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 114 96.6%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Fitness influencer turned entrepreneur
*Moved to Dubai which seems a bit random to say the least
*i used to watch her when she was posting fitness stuff but has now pivoted
*seen her mentioned in other threads

Genuinely interested to see people’s opinions here!!

Anyone watch?

Reactions: 3
I’ve had some dealings with her way, way back through work. She’s your typical self important, self absorbed influencer.
She’s also a bit dim - she once sent me a screenshot of her bank account by accident when she was still a student and I was horrified that the balance well over 10k as at that point her follower volume was still really quite low and she didn’t really have that much of interest to say

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I used her watch her when she was into fitness and she's gradually gotten worse and more arrogant over the years.

Reactions: 5
Can't stand watching her. Whilst giving her 'advice', she completely overlooks her own (huge) privilege that allowed her to just drop out of uni, fall back on her rich parents and start a business. She fails to acknowledge the barriers that most people face. I also think it's just quite gross how money-obsessed she is. And of course, she's openly a Tory voter.

Reactions: 9
She makes me irrationally angry and triggered for so many reasons I don't even know where to start.

Reactions: 4
She's getting worse by the day. Her content - and, it seems, her whole life purpose - is entirely focused on making money. But she really is living in a bubble of privilege, which she can't seem to see beyond, and I doubt her 'advice' will help most people.

Yesterday, on her instastories she said - 'Ask yourself - where you want to live? What's stopping you?! Stop making excuses!'
She really can't think of any reasons? 🤔

Well Lauren, most people can't afford to just pack up their bags and jet off to live in Dubai. Financial barriers are a real thing, although she's obviously never experienced one. Also, most people have commitments at home, be they family or work related, or they may have health problems or be caring for someone who does. These aren't 'excuses', and don't mean someone isn't 'trying hard enough'.

Unfortunately, our society isn't a meritocracy, especially under this Tory government. The way she talks is incredibly thoughtless and short-sighted, and just reeks of privilege.

Wonder is she still with that guy James that was riding off her coattails for so long.
Oh they split up a looong time ago.

Last edited:
She's getting worse by the day. Her content - and, it seems, her whole life purpose - is entirely focused on making money. But she really is living in a bubble of privilege, which she can't seem to see beyond, and I doubt her 'advice' will help most people.

Yesterday, on her instastories she said - 'Ask yourself - where you want to live? What's stopping you?! Stop making excuses!'
She really can't think of any reasons? 🤔

Well Lauren, most people can't afford to just pack up their bags and jet off to live in Dubai. Financial barriers are a real thing, although she's obviously never experienced one. Also, most people have commitments at home, be they family or work related, or they may have health problems or be caring for someone who does. These aren't 'excuses', and don't mean someone isn't 'trying hard enough'.

Unfortunately, our society isn't a meritocracy, especially under this Tory government. The way she talks is incredibly thoughtless and short-sighted, and just reeks of privilege.

Oh they split up a looong time ago.
She is so out of touch with reality. I agree, she actually does reek of privilege. I find her content so repetitive and boring. I must have missed when they split up. He was equally as annoying as she is.

Reactions: 2
Is a impact School a scam - likewise I have checked companies House abs it doesn’t add up - I find it hard to believe she has a whole team of people working for her back in the UK.....

How did she not know you don’t pay tax in Dubai?!

Also I wonder if she’ll one day realise that paying tax is not a bad thing? There seems to be very little social awareness or understanding that her taxes at least in the UK help to fund children’s education, charities, public services...

Is a impact School a scam - likewise I have checked companies House abs it doesn’t add up - I find it hard to believe she has a whole team of people working for her back in the UK.....
Yeah, in their latest micro companies account on Companies House, the average number of employees is listed as 1 - i.e. Lauren.

Reactions: 1
Why do you think it’s a scam?
There’s so many of these ‘young entrepreneurs’ living their ‘best lives’ while running companies that you can never actually find out much about, reviews from people with no names, business very low down on google, accounts not adding up....it just doesn’t add up....

I used to follow her when she was purely fitness, then it all got a bit weird - I don’t really understand what she does, what are these “deals” she is making?! Plus I remember seeing her openly post about voting Tory last December :sick: which is when I unfollowed her. It’s all about money for her (she moved all the way to Dubai just to avoid paying tax?!), I have no interest in whatever she is selling/doing.

Reactions: 8
I used to follow her when she was purely fitness, then it all got a bit weird - I don’t really understand what she does, what are these “deals” she is making?! Plus I remember seeing her openly post about voting Tory last December :sick: which is when I unfollowed her. It’s all about money for her (she moved all the way to Dubai just to avoid paying tax?!), I have no interest in whatever she is selling/doing.
I’m lost as to what she actually does also. It’s all a bit weird. She is completely fixated on money.

I’m lost as to what she actually does also. It’s all a bit weird. She is completely fixated on money.
She’s always been completely obsessed with money - ever since she was a student and was making wild money from collabs. I’ve never been able to quite figure out what’s she selling these days apart from ‘side hustle’ dreams of trading and MLM possibly?

She was universally hated at work by the affiliate and influencer managers - ideas and fees well above her station (were talking a good 4/5 years ago) but a bit of me thinks fair play as she’s obviously still giving it a good go!

I’ve just come here from her stories and i genuinely don’t understand what she actually does. she also triggers my inner fight or flight, something about her just really fucks me off

Reactions: 6