Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus is this meant to be her pregnant with Lorena or Labristow?
---
According to BYG: “Lorena was an 8lb 9oz solid baby who looked like Larose and actually weighed exactly the same as her." So could be either, but I think it was Lorena as I remember the photoshoot with the flimsy material and her herniated off-centre belly button popping out 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I've just put a breakfast casserole in the oven and that bike video reminded me I forgot to put my sausages in.
See our BYG does have a purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor lad likely completely confused by our gel getting her nails done in her underpants (probably supposed to be shorts but five sizes too small and thus eaten up by her lady bits)

1718905096376.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She finally realised she has broken the law due to her own stupidity and hoping her erotic trotters can help with getting a softer sentence 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Poor lad likely completely confused by our gel getting her nails done in her underpants (probably supposed to be shorts but five sizes too small and thus eaten up by her lady bits)

View attachment 3006156
Maybe try a dictionary or something Lozza when you can’t sleep or read up on how to string a sentence together to make it literate 🤣

Seems to be flashing the cash again at the min…

• Haha
Reactions: 19

That poor guy, doing her trotters ... while she's wearing shorts up her massive sweaty clunge, on such a hot day 🤢🤮🤮 ... maybe if Little Britain makes a come back, they can use her, she won't need padding or makeup to play Bubbles 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Little miss piggy getting face and nails and hair done today. She doesnt get it though, all her tit she gets done has zero impact !! U can dress a pig up but it’s still a pig ( no offense to the pig owners)!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well the Neanderthal is certainly going for it today. Thing is you big fat, thick as tit, ugly bleep, you're completely rotten to the core and nothing can't fix that.

Let's hope they throw the book at you. 👍

img2 (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I initially thought the light was from her minge, bit like a fridge light but now realise the foot spa is lit up instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely she’s not getting all this for free! Wonder who has bubba gurl me neva leave 24/7 mama

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she can’t go to court for the day because of childcare (she defo used that excuse) but managed to have a day child free for Botox, a pedicure and hair colour and extensions. I wish the judge or someone of relevance could see that and be able to say you’re attending court in person or you’ll be arrested. I really hope she gets her comeuppance

Reactions: 36
Has she just posted 2 different boats within hours of one another ?

Talk about rivalling the titanic for the quickest sinking tragedy

*still a bleep

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.