Lauren Goodger #93 I’m paid in microwaves that’s my bag, so what if I’m a has been Towie sl_g

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha. So this is all her new PR company can come up with??? Let’s get you in DM and pretend you look stressed while holding some racquet to make it look like your sporty and losing weight and then we can get you a weight loss deal (that no one will ever sponsor). We’re not buying it fatty!!! Show us the real deal
---
Wow how embarrassing. This is awful
She’s getting desperate

View attachment 3001845
Christ she looks like she’s made of plasticine at this point with little ewok ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know she has zero friends but is ontheboxtalent mocking her ?? That racket looks like she had just played a round of swing ball…. For one

and wow, so unflattering … I might end up like this ‘fuckall’ talent agency with these golden nuggets

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahaha. So this is all her new PR company can come up with??? Let’s get you in DM and pretend you look stressed while holding some racquet to make it look like your sporty and losing weight and then we can get you a weight loss deal (that no one will ever sponsor). We’re not buying it fatty!!! Show us the real deal
---
Wow how embarrassing. This is awful
She’s getting desperate

View attachment 3001845
Awwww but she's using her bestist actin' skills wot she used on Towie!
---
Those lips are like big fat Richmond sausages!! She looks hideous!! 🤣
You need to see the fish lips on that other desperado, skanky price. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: This is the 5th refill in 4 months!
1718730034687.png
The weapons-grade filters re struggling to keep up though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I saw this on the Daily Fail and thought of you all. Such a soft, bewful gal with a mouth span nearly wider than her eyes manage to span her face.

Screenshot_20240618_181339_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Remember those puzzle square games where you can only move one square at a time by sliding them in the frame?😄😄😘 x.....

Here's one I made earlier.....

Resizer_17187388813183.jpg

Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 x...

Resizer_17187388751871.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
who squats to take a phone call out in the street, backgrid so set up what does she think these photo do for her, her new pr mob are just the nuts!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Defo PR stunt for the court case. She’ll be posting this sort of stuff all the time now. LaRose will be in A&E every week no doubt and she’ll have lots more “accidents” and crap on about how alone she is.

Reactions: 29
That’s a padel racket. It’s basically tennis but most always played in doubles and you can use the walls too. It’s very popular with expats here in the Middle East because a) its slightly less active than tennis which is good for the heat, and b) its considered super sociable - ie you spend half the time just having a chat… so not surprised BYG has had a go at playing it. Weird part is that she bought her own racket? Even at decathlon that’s a minimum of 50 quid…

Reactions: 13
Why does her frying pan have holes in it?
Its one of those pans for roasting chestnuts over a fire. :ROFLMAO:
---
That’s a padel racket. It’s basically tennis but most always played in doubles and you can use the walls too. It’s very popular with expats here in the Middle East because a) its slightly less active than tennis which is good for the heat, and b) its considered super sociable - ie you spend half the time just having a chat… so not surprised BYG has had a go at playing it. Weird part is that she bought her own racket? Even at decathlon that’s a minimum of 50 quid…
So Lozza has taken up Real Tennis like Henry VIII?
1718778288176.png

---
heehee Used to love My Guy (teenage mag for those who weren't a teenager in the 80s heehee)
---
I knew a guy who was one of the models for those photostrips - I bet he still gets ripped over the "I'm a Teenage Prisoner of Love" one he did!!
Cringeworthy.................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
the racket will be slung at the back of a cupboard soon enough or Laorse will be batting Legobricks about the place with it :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s funny about the DM article is after all those Butch unfortunate looking pics of BYG there’s this hot looking picture of Jake’s GF Yasmine.

IMG_3507.png

---
This court case is hilarious because all the articles will have pics of them both now. No wonder Lauren doesn’t want to go to court, they’ll be compared against each other and BYG will hate showing her true state to Yasmine. Yasmine is a bit messed up with her features too but nothing compared to LG.

Its one of those pans for roasting chestnuts over a fire. :ROFLMAO:
---

So Lozza has taken up Real Tennis like Henry VIII? View attachment 3003007
---
heehee Used to love My Guy (teenage mag for those who weren't a teenager in the 80s heehee)
---
I knew a guy who was one of the models for those photostrips - I bet he still gets ripped over the "I'm a Teenage Prisoner of Love" one he did!!
Cringeworthy.................. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

the racket will be slung at the back of a cupboard soon enough or Laorse will be batting Legobricks about the place with it :)
I wonder if she’s still got the exercise bike? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.